It's a mark hamill is drunk and on stage again episode

>it's a mark hamill is drunk and on stage again episode
youtube.com/watch?v=0EI8YxV0u2U

is this live?

>nobody respects me

There is supposed to be an interview but he's rambling on for 15 minutes about random star wars shit.

I believe it. Watching the stream I feel like standing at the bus stop and there's some random dude rambling in the background.

Were they fucking with him making the music louder and louder like it's the oscars?

Yes, it was his cue to get off the stage.

They literally cut away from him in the middle of his rambling.

A fucking midget on a scooter.

Who was that spoiled character that died? Apparently one of the actors let slip that their character changes after somebody dies.

that's so awesome. Hamill has officially become the Emperor.

He really enjoys being relevant again.

Good for him though.

Some asian who couldn't speak much english said Donnie Yen's character dies and that it changes his character.

He's probably still talking.

>Well this one time I got George a cup of coffee and he didn't want it, so asked him why, and he replied he wasn't in the mood for coffee, and I said, is it me? My acting? George tell me what to do and I do it...

>NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT YOU LI WAN QWAN

Is that the fucking blind pilot? What did they think was going to happen?

That beard and haircut make him look so old. It looks like he's going back to re-JUST status.

This was him back in December.

yeah the blind monk dies
Still a spoiler, though. He probably lost some money because of that slip up, i feel bad for him.

Sylists are expensive and the guy smokes used zigarettes.

I was thinking the same thing.

Is he okay?

You can see the clenching of assholes among his costars the moment he says it.

I watched it live and even i clenched my asshole. Holy shit that was cringy.

>That beard and haircut make him look so old. It looks like he's going back to re-JUST status.
>This was him back in December.

Alcoholics clean up well because when they lay off or lower the daily dose, their body sheds a ton of water and toxins that looks like lifting 10 years on old people.

The problem is you just gave an alcoholic millions of dollars for being in your movie.

You then expect him to stay the course? Are you fucking insane?

Gary > Milly