Hello Sup Forums RACIST pieces of SHIT ! You jealous that i have a family...

Hello Sup Forums RACIST pieces of SHIT ! You jealous that i have a family? I have a loving wife and interracial children that will change the world forever? You bunch of faggots, no soul pieces of garbage....scumbags
Please do the world a favor and just kill yourselves. End it all now

You are the nigger, not me... you are the ignorant sorry, pathetic waste of breathable air. You need to hurry up and die.

ugliest family ever

no you

why do niggers always bed the ugly fat ones?

every white guy ive seen whos into black chicks has a dime hanging off his arm

good job op. you got away with the one none of white men wanted.

It's because all of the white chicks with morals are dating their rich nigger cousins who had 1 successful rap album.

That, or the ones with actual fathers taught them differently, as multiculturalism will fail.

Nice bait, OP, though. We all know you're a white kid trying to cause retards to argue.

Negros love that cottage cheese!

Dude stop freakin out. There's enough watermelon to go around.

The kids look ok actually.
As a whole though, yeah.

Ya get mad , bunch of fucking homos
I love my wife and children
No one loves you
Die already

i'd fuck the wife in the ass a couple of times and beat the kids around.

Cancer thread

Does Sea World know you stole one of their whales?

Well when you kill the value midway. Fuck your family Nigga.

You might not be a nigger but you kids are Lol

triggered thread?

On behalf of white men everywhere, I fully support black men dating our hamplanets. They should even be furnished with extra ebt points to feed their disgusting, jiggly, wheezing, pasty fat hamplanet wives.

Nigga you married a fat white bitch

I do not judge people by the color of their skin.

I judge them by the tonnage of their wives.

she couldn't get any white guys so she ended up with jigga, not something to brag about daquann, it's just that she's a whale

kek

Nice b8.
I r8 8/8
Don't h8.
Appreci8.
Kalif8

Good for you, op. If you're manning up and taking care of your kids, taking care of your business and aren't living off the system, then that's a good thing. Nigging isn't limited to black people. Nigging knows no color bounds