How does it feel to be inside a man's anus?

How does it feel to be inside a man's anus?

like shit

Warm, moist and the occasional shit nugget.

Maybe if you fuck heterosexuals

Not that special, its warm, slippery and tight. Very similar t being in a virgin pussy except the hole is constantly trying to push you out.

Like this

hmm about 69 gay aid decibel units

moar fuck

>the hole is constantly trying to push you out

Good

Like ecstasy

like shit on your dick, basic necessity for anal and scat lovers

What is the name for this move!??!?!?

Same as in girl anus.

>1462856647638
Except feel balls

It. Feels. Incredible. Let me tell you something OP. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a misleading person that you do not need in your valuable life. You want people in your life who let you know about all of the wonderful treasures of this universe. And one of them is being inside of a man's asshole. Its not just warm. Its cozy warm. Ever wrapped yourself in a blanket on a cold winter night while eating cookies and laying by the fireplace on your back with your pants down ready to get your first fap in for the day b/c its been too cold up until now and you haven't had another firewood to have the heat to take care of your own wood? Take what your whole body feels then and there, and imagine that this is what your cock will feel like, and that is what it is. When you push in, you feel the anal muscles of another male submit to you. It PULLS YOU IN, OP. It says "I want you inside of me. Now stay the fuck inside of me and cum into my hole until you ruin my insides." People talk about smell? More and more lies, OP. A perfectly clean ass and asshole has its own unique smell, and it is a gorgeous scent that will make your cock tent so fast that your under boxers will rip open.

Same as being in a woman's ass, really. Feels tight. I love when I'm fucking a guy and his cock stays hard. Love to jerk him off while I pound him.

Feels great either way. I love having cock in me and I love fucking.

A man's asshole is infinitely superior to a woman's asshole. They don't have a prostrate gland back there like men do, the gland that males men moan with ecstasy , that make their buttocks tremble with pleasure and buck/grind into your cock as you pound them into a no-hands-orgasm. The muscles of a man's asshole are stronger, they pull you in and keep you there. And they want to keep you there, b/c for men that's the main hole for getting fucked. For women, its number 2. Whens the last time you've ever cared about number 2 over number 1 in any aspect of your life? The same goes for women. They just sit there thinking "I'm doing him a favor, fuck I wish he gets me in the pussy again." Its the only option for men, and that's fine with them, b/c with how steamy hot it feels, that's all a man needs. A man's ass cheeks can be larger and more muscular than a woman's. Gripping onto such masculine man-meat is such a wonderful feeling, because that solid muscle gives the ass shape not only on the outside but on the end. If your man lays on his back with his knees to his chest, you could run your hand from one side of his asscheck to the other and you would feel a legit 10/10 solid "hill/valley/hill" deal going on. And you feel your pelvis grind into that one-of-a-kind man-butt every time It feels different, it feels better. I've fucked women and men both enough and if I want an asshole, I go to a man without question.

gay

It feels really hot and for me super tight.

I think its the same feeling as being in your mom's, user

That got me so hard. I'd enjoy getting fucked by you user