I keep hearing in my neighborhood a fucking dog barking. What's the best way to kill it...

I keep hearing in my neighborhood a fucking dog barking. What's the best way to kill it ? It doesn't sound like a big one. Since I don't know where it is, maybe in a garden or something, I was thinking about using a slingshot. Would it be enough ?

walk by the yard and throw tons of chocolate in there, might not kill it the first try, but will make the dog seriously ill. Keep going back until it's dead

This

How about you kill yourself instead that's even easier

should prob just kill yourself fam

How about you not be a cry baby piece of shit and be an adult about it. Either get the fuck over it. Or go tak to the owners it it is annoying you that bad. But don't try to kill their pet. But he'll hopefully some one will find you annoying and try to kill you. And the world would be a better place.

Pour some boiling water in your ear, problem solved.

Can't disagree best option is to kill yourself

U think this will help? What if the owners get a new dog? Fucken dumbass stop being a bitch, people live near airports and trains, u dont see em bitching now do ya?

THIS!

Rat poison + raw meat × one good toss into the dogs yard = blissful silence

Op stop trying to be the entitled edgy millenial triggered little fucking potato tryhard.
Nobody cares about your problems.
Ignore the dog.
Use a headset.

Gg

P.s.

Grow a fucking spine

Meat soaked in anti freeze. Pretty much irreversible poisoning and the vet is likely to diagnose a neurological disorder such as epilepsy as the symptoms are similar. You're welcome OP.

if you don't know where it is then you better just start butchering your neighbors. Use explosives and high powered rifles with pistol grips.

Poison's easily the best way. You already got good advice from some people. Just be careful not to get caught. There might be cameras somewhere too. Good luck.

no that guy is spot on. Animals, and children, love anti-freeze. It tastes sweet supposedly, and doesn't immediately fuck your mouth. So meat soaked in it would not cause the dog to avoid the meat or spit it out, and would still be lethal.

Go and ask them to put a bark busting collar on the dog. Tell them you'll pitch in half. Collar should spray dog when it barks. Easy solution.

If you cant find it, you're a fucking retard. Tell the owners to shut it up, if they don't, ring noise/dog control.
>Its probably barking because its bored, cut it some slack

oh fuck off with your "good luck" you know damn well OP doesn't have the fucking BALLS to kill some dudes dog. I doubt he even hears one barking at night. Its bullshit, all of it. Everything on this website is bullshit. BULLSHIT.

ALL OF IT BULLSHIT. NO TRUTH. ALL OPINIONS FALSE. NONE OF YOU ARE EVEN FUCKING HUMANS.

I've tasted it when I flushed my radiator, its indeed nice, and you could add it to punch or something to kill people easily I'd say