Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ajGKWk0auOc
youtube.com/watch?v=fC-9NYjkcEw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28
youtube.com/watch?v=t76Hur0BacE
youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a new dildo we can share.

the wonderful creakiness of the floor above ours is making it sound like someone's fucking a corpse up there, it's getting kinda spooky.

man, I saved that, perfect pose and expression, great work~

Wtf mang what is your major malfunction

Oddly late for you. Been trying to (temporarily)(quit) again, at least for a while.

nah, tried it before, perfectly boring.

He's an attention whore and no one visits his blog or youtube channel or whatever so he comes here to shit the place up with his blog threads.

Every time I see you in my Catalog, you fat, unkempt, disgusting excuse of a "man", I want to reach through the monitor and shoot you. As in, murder you with a fucking pistol.

You are everything wrong with humanity. You are an affront to everything humans strive for. You are a disgrace to those who pushed themselves mentally, physically and emotionally beyond what they thought was possible, to achieve heights never before reached in their chosen endeavour.

I hate you. I literally hate you. Why don't you fucking kill yourself?

What you want me to sit at home wait patiently for you?
You're gonna give me the cold shoulder for doing what i want?

I got a weird day coming up, there's gonna be.. lesee, three couples and change here tomorrow nite for some ill-conceived kink party the roommates cooked up tomorrow nite, I'm trying to stay up so I can sleep thru the awkwardness.
I have a blog?
Love you too, buddy~

You'll look cooler with a full beard

Kill yourself, fatboy.

Eh, don't mind them. Just kids up way past their bed time. They tend to get a little cranky.

can you tell I trimmed it? I'll give the full beard a try some day, perhaps when nuclear autumn puts a whammy on texas weather and I have to keep warm 24/7
when pigs fly! I'll wanna be killed by a flying pig!!
probably. the room above mine's a den too, likely the kids place.

..but this is weird, like.. heavy flops and occasional BANGs.

hey, I know your dumb, fat ass. You're that guy we hired on at Home Depot forever ago that did nothing and just walked around talking about 'muh hordcore Sup Forums meh-mehs #420blazeit raids'....

We fired you in like three days, due to aids and autism. You suck and you're dumb.

> ill-conceived kink party
yo you gotta go out there rock hard
glasses
bowler
shave that goatee into a toothbrush
naked except for weeaboo socks
tape a little cymbal to your gut
tape a little cymbal to your cock
clang clang clang
twerk that shit bro, get involved

>I have a blog?
Poor dear, you just don't understand, do you?
What you're doing here is "blogging" but you're in the wrong place for it. That's why people are shitting on you, because you don't realize that there is a place for people to do what you're doing and this isn't it.

It's like you're eating dinner in a shoe store or dancing in a hospital. You don't realize it, but you look like a total idiot to everyone else because you don't get it.

Go to blogsite, tumblr, or twitter, and you won't be insulted for being in the wrong place like an unaware retard.

Ha, I was referring to the kids posting 'kys' and the such. In a way your context kind of works, too.

ooooooh, SO close! but I'm afraid your long-lost twin brother is in ANOTHER castle, dick-nibbler!
but thanks for playing~
holy fuck, that sounds AMAZING!
but this is gonna be super awkward and one dude's already thrown himself into it full-pelt, showing up gender-flipped. I'll get pictures, though!
..but do I have a blog?

Kek, the irony in all of your posts is amazing.

I think someone's moving furniture or something.. if he was burying his wife, I'd have noticed half an hour ago.

shit, we need some music, don't we?
youtube.com/watch?v=ajGKWk0auOc

>rules for Sup Forums

fuck yourself

>..but do I have a blog?
You seem to think you do, at Sup Forums.org/b, but only an idiot or total friendless loser would be pathetic enough to blog here.

That's why I'm trying to tell you that if you want to make a blog (and you obviously do) that there are places where you won't look like an oblivious tard for doing it.

So I don't have a blog, then? that's a relief~

It's not a rule, it's just the fact that the idea of blogging here is really, really pathetic. There is no rule against blogging here, but no one else does it because no one else is this much of a loser. There doesn't even *need* to be a rule because no one is lame enough to try it except this failure.

Would it be ok if we meet up for some random drunken bareback anal sex? I bet u have a hairy sphincter.... turns me on

>So I don't have a blog, then?
You do, but it's in the wrong place.
You're blogging on a scandanavian shadow-puppet board instead of a blogging board.

why are you here? unsubscribe from the blog

>beer in a coffee cup
Do you get *anything* right?

Good to see you again, Texasfag. I'm the Georgia user that posted in the last thread you made about a week ago. Ignore the haters. I'm up with my baby daughter until about 5am EST. Let's hang! pic related is where I live. AMA

I wish 40s were legal in my state

scorched my cornhole mustache off with a mirror, a speculum, a white-hot metal backscratcher and a whole lotta patience, sorry brother
god, you're interesting~

stoned and drunk, its been awhile since ive seen one of these threads

I can't.
There's no unsubscribe button because this isn't a blogging site.
That's why I'm trying to let OP know how badly he's embarrassing himself by blogging here.

We'll if it's pathetic fuck off you pathetic loser

ctrl+w to instantly "unsubscribe" to any thread

>god, you're interesting~
Wish I could say the same.
You're just kinda posting the same webcam shot over and over and talking about your immensely uninteresting....
no you're not actually talking about anything, are you?
You're just enjoying seeing your own picture, like a toddler in front of a mirror.

'ey, I put whatever I like in my coffee cup! Tryin'a get drunk here, excuse me.
heya neighbor! goddamn, those're some gorgeous environs you find yourself in, hope the little gal's doing well.
Has Blood Mountain got a reputation?
THEY AREN'T??

oh no, what would ever happen if we ever miss out on one of these threads?

He posts regularly enough, I'm sure you won't miss out on much.

hey, it's me again

please kys. ty bai

seriously, this.
fuck off. you are why people use the word faggot as an insult. jesus

>excuse me
Very well, you may go now.

hey, cheers buddy! whatcha got there, a little sip and sativa?
no, it's your dedication to this point, I mean.. you must hold up bank lines for insincerely folded dollar bills or angrily rant at park benches because your ass got painted by it.

Every time I see you in my catalog, you fat, unkempt, disgusting excuse of a "man", I just want to reach through the monitor and shoot you. As in, murder you with a fucking pistol.

You are everything wrong with humanity. You are an affront to everything humans strive for. You are a disgrace to those who pushed themselves mentally, physically and emotionally beyond what they fought was possible, to achieve heights never before reached in their chosen endeavour.

I hate you. I literally hate you. Why don't you fucking kill yourself?

hm? whuzzat?
you know what I meeaaan.. whatcha got in yours, a little Jamaican Blue?

shit, more tunes! TIME FOR ACTION

youtube.com/watch?v=fC-9NYjkcEw

In Florida you can only buy beer in containers smaller than 32 ounces and larger than 128 ounces. Go fucking figure that out.

>dedication
Nah, just bored and pissing on low-hanging fruit.
It's true that my very low opinion of you is unlikely to change, but I wouldn't call it "dedication" since the only reason my opinion doesn't change is that your pathetic (inexplicably) narcissistic behavior doesn't change.

I hear a parrot!
man, I visited a pal in ft. lauderdale a year or so back around hot season, I was CHOKING for a big 'ol beer.. guess next time, I'll just order a keg and pull it around behind me in a Radio Flyer full'a ice~
take THAT, Florida!!

How do you look without the glasses and hat?

yeah this, and put a sharpie in your toothed pooper

but you keep posting! the second I think, 'hey, something I don't like!' I just head on my fun adventure, not crouch beside it and say, "God, dog shit in the park, I really think you're blogging an awful lot in this grass."

yeah, enumerated myself to unwelcome dog-shit, but at least I ain't the one arguin' with it.

She's doing great, man. Just sleeping in a little crib next to me. Blood Mountain DOES have a reputation. Basically, the story goes like this - The Cherokee (who lived where I live) were at war with the Creek (who were a bunch of faggots south and west of us). The Creek went to war with the Cherokee and they had a battle that culminated at Slaughter Gap (literally the gap between Blood and Slaughter mountain, named for the battle). There was a storm that day and while the injuns were fighting it was pouring so all of the blood of the warriors flowed down the mountain into the valleys below. It has been named that ever since. There is a lot of interesting history and lore associated with the southern Appalachians.

From here forth, I want you to recognize me as the Blood Mountain guy. Next time you start one of these threads, just remember that Blood Mountaing Guy = dude from GA mountains with a 2 month old daughter who likes to drink with you and has been in your threads for over a year.

Cheers, bro.

and turn off your webcam with a hammer

I'll repeat it in every fucking thread, you fat ass! It'll at least remind you..

boring and hideous, hence the physical moniker.
oh god, it has teeth? you'd think I'd be getting more clean breaks.. also no, I ain't putting anything in there
S'GOT FUCKIN' TEETH!!

>but you keep posting!
problem, user-who-keeps-posting?
you seem to think freedom to post whatever you want only applies to you. i'm doing no different from you, aside from having the decency to not subject everyone to my childish desire to see my own face all over the thread.

If you go to a brewery you can purchase a 64 (or 128) ounce growler and have it filled, fortunately. You can also buy all the 32 ounces you want. It makes no sense.

what's wigger big smoke doing here? Fuck off with the shades and your nondescript rape room you fucking NEET scum.

I can see what you are doing on your glasses

Whatare some of your favorite drinks and why

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TREADMILL OP

Oh shut what up, man. When I first saw your threads I was drinking... Something heavy, 151? Because of girl problems now I'm with a new girl drinking tequila and getting off on kik with a trap and a milf I don't know

A vicious legend, well said! and interesting, because one of my favorite folks songs of all time is named a little something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28

Very well, Blood Mountain, I'll keep it safe in my pickled mind and look to you again!
Cheers!

you're not wrong.
I KNOW HAVE A REASON TO VISIT A BREWERY.
'deez guys.
gin and tonic. 'cuz it's great anywhere, martini 'cuz they're super cold and satisfying, Shiner beer 'cuz it's the best, Steel Reserve because it's cheap and powerful, and Sidecars because it was the first cocktail I ever had.

What the fuck is this shit?

Great song, mate. Sounds just like the music of my home land. I guess now I am officially Blood Mountain and I like that moniker. Until the next thread, bro. Cheers!

Your shirt may give advice on avoiding bear attacks, but I'd gape my butthole wide open for you, buddy. Goodnight.

a lame fatass trying to become web-famous by spamming his own face on Sup Forums

Until next time, fella~
I lol'd.

right, I need more MUSIC!!
youtube.com/watch?v=t76Hur0BacE

well-spotted! g'nite, you shagtastic animal

Nickel what are you drinking tonight buddy?

test

mixing the usual steelies with a little Schlitz, 211's weird twin brother.. I might puke though, this stuff has wicked after-burn on your breath
you?

Just finished my Olde English, off to some cheap IPA that Circle K sells

>211
>drinking a beer named after the police code for Breaking And Entering
>lol fat white gangsta

ah, charming choice, sir.
anything on your mind, buddy?

Nothing much buddy! Had some A+ sex tonight and just listening to some tunes, what about you?

>boring and hideous
so if you know you're fugly, why are you spamming your ugly mug with every post you make?

I did not know that, damn!
heh, THE MORE YOU KNOW.

just got to the part in Aliens where the xenos attack Operations, shit scared me white as a kid.

>Olde English
that stuff gives me a slight hangover

good to hear for ya, buddy~
watching Aliens and doing this, Hudson just got pulled into the flooring by the aliens, always sucks seeing him and Drake eat it.

Avatarfagging with anime pics is annoying, but this is just pathetic.

What makes you think everyone needs to see your fat face and your stupid hat every time you post?

dunno. just felt like more fun. Shit, maybe I'm just damned retarded.. no, I'm drunk

Tfw ignored

youtube.com/watch?v=HuS5NuXRb5Y

hm! crowd's thinned out, heck.

Well, you looked.

go to a different thread. this is entertaining

also, texasfag, what do you want to do with your life in 10 years

>maybe I'm just damned retarded.. no, I'm drunk
it's both, actually

>what do you want to do with your life
lol if he had that he wouldn't be blogging on Sup Forums

nice choice, always had those beautiful slow pieces now and then.
..shit, now I gotta look up Nowhere Man
standup comedy, author or just raise a family with the missus in quiet anonymity, occasionally getting smashed and coming on here, if it all exists in 10 years.

Fellow alcoholic checking in. Don't even know if you are, bot I'm too drunk to read the thread

shit, that's optimistic. i'm gonna kill myself in three days

I'm real, friend. You alright?
shit, that's scheduled. Might I ask why?

Do you do this every Saturday?

1.) Would you rather be able to lick the top of your forehead, or be able to extend your eyeballs outwards on command?

2.) Would you rather pee on a pound of fishsticks or a pound of potato salad? You do not need to eat either food after peeing on it.

3.) Would you consider taking a picture of the inside of your mouth for us?