ATHF CANNED - WTF happened anons?

Last season:S11.
The creators and crew wanted to make more but got the boot.
Maaaaaaan I thought it was forever...WTF?!

youtube.com/watch?v=bkVEoyoT5V4

bump

That's terrible.
Nobody likes this show on Sup Forums?

roll

i heard somewhere that mike lazzo is a greedy cunt

Am I the only one who doesn't "get" this show?

I remember being a kid and older guys would watch it and tell me it was good.

I tried watching it multiple times and i felt literally nothing.

Is there some joke I'm not in on? I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.

MY NAAAAAAAAAME IS

I mean it's sad to see it go, but desu I haven't seen an episode past season 1 I think and since I don't smoke weed anymore I'm not sure if I ever will

I think Adult Swim executives understood that any show that runs for a long time will eventually turn to shit, and ATHF is one of their biggest legacy shows and they didn't want it to become a blemish on their brand, so they axed it on a high note.

No there are lot of people who don't have a sense of humor

Seems every 14 year old "gets it" and every adult thinks it's fucking stupid. It's not a coincidence. There's nothing to get.

they had to make room for more reddit-friendly programming. ATHF was their best show by a long shot.

It's talking food don't you get it? It's the epitome of kino.

if you'd actually listen to the goddamn dialogue and get over your "durr theyre talkin food items" mentality you might actually enjoy it, joyless faggot

it don't matter, none of this matters

I agree, Sam

It's C. Brutananadilewski

It's like techno, you have to've been there and done the drugs to appreciate it.

Apparently there were some squabbles about money.
Remember when they bitched about syndication and they changed the title.

they needed room for loiter squad and other urban youth tv shows

They get cancelled after ever season. It will be back eventually.

I was the same, thought it was dumb shit, rewatched it again recently and appreciate it as funny dumb shit.

adult swim turned to shit when they started letting people other than willams street and tim and eric make shows. FUCK children's hospital.

smoke more

What's wrong with Childrens Hospital?

A few years ago now a friend said to me that "it's beyond the point" to watch shows like ATHF and Superjail! if you're not high. I told him he was a degenerate.

He recently came out as transgender. So it goes.

Lel dude its always beeb mindless retarfation. Me and my friends would watch it when we were 14-17 at 3 am after a night of risk and halo 2. Iy was just mindless animation to fill your brain when you were drunk high or too damn tired to pay attention to sometging more substantive

The last three seasons felt stale, which is too bad because the early seasons were top notch.