That guy who cannot let anyone even mention John Lennon's name without him excitedly telling you how much of an asshole...

>that guy who cannot let anyone even mention John Lennon's name without him excitedly telling you how much of an asshole was and how he beat his wife and kid

god you sound like a complete douche

>OP

>be an arsehole
>get shot

>lol faggot just means bundle of sticks!
>lol gay means happy!!!
>joker beat harley quinn and emotionally abused her!!
>etc bullshit their 10th grade teacher told the entire class and they try to pass off as their own discovery

>D-DID YOU KNOW JOHN LENNON BEST HIS W-WIFE AND KID?!
>uhhhh...

Are you hanging around with nerds that STILL dress like Harley Quinn?
Those people are emotionally stunted

I see them on fb sometimes.
They're all over tho still yea.

Before you or anyone do the >using fb meme.
My mama really likes being able to talk to me through it, just never post or filled in anything, people still add me though.

You'll only get the business if you use Facebook like a retard
And I'm glad you're on good terms with your mom, tell her you love her and cherish her all the time

Aren't there a ton of Sup Forums groups on facebook? I always hear people talking about them, yet I haven't seen any.

whom are you quoting?

I reactivate my Facebook from time to time to look at the conversations between me and my ex gf and I see kids posting topsters charts on Sup Forums and dropping general Sup Forums lingo and it's FILLED with hip-hop
It's nauseating

He was an asshole and he beat his wife and kid

He's a fucking Scouser what do you expect.

96 killed by there own v 1000's killed by the scum in the name of football.

At least he had sex and spawned a kid....unlike you.

Ive got 2 lad, You?

And i refrain from beating my children because i love them unlike that scouse cunt.

Sounds good. Glad I'm not poor white trash.

Beating your kids a little is healthy. Only faggots raise their kids without some whippins here and there. It's why our society, especially whites are so effeminate. I love telling people that and seeing their horrified cunty faces.

>replicating your genes to further humanity makes you a tramp

Tard, at least you'll be the end of the line.

My dad is a military man and while he only slapped me about a half dozen times, I was verbally abused constantly.
And I cannot honestly say that without him doing that, I wouldn't have any discipline or respect for anything around me and I love seeing peoples horrified cunty faces when I tell them excessive discipline should not only be necessary but mandatory.

> I love telling people that

Who your mother?

>especially whites are so effeminate

History says otherwise, it's the reason you're speaking English dipshit.

>who your mother

No my mom did some beat downs herself. Usually women with uncontrollable bratty shit kids I meet.