BvS (ULTIMATE EDITION) appreciation thread

every day until you understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
imdb.com/chart/moviemeter
popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I understand and Apologize

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
every day until you understand

BASED SNYDER

There's nothing to understand.

plebs will never understand

Is it wierd that I actually preferred the theatrical over the ultimate

I really need to get around to watching them in black and white

fuck off, Marvelshill.

>im a new fag from reddit and fell for the "Batman v Superman is good meme"

you plebs are too easy

What?

fuck off marvelshill

Anyone who unironically likes this garbage is reddit.

It's sad how many plebs have yet to join us in the sun

reddit hates this great film though

nobody's going to read that shit

It's not a meme, BvS is based and kino. However you MCucks pretended it was a meme because you were all in denial. Hit me with your best "chris evanz laffing maymay"

see

anyone have a link to the
"I dont deserve you alfred" scene?

Nice try

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

the new Ghostbusters is out mate, you can shift to shitposting that that piece of shit is good now instead!

so is it ever explained why gandalf never felt the presence of the one ring around his friends? i mean an entity of his power should have at least detected its power

anyone that makes threads like this is baiting or theyre newfags that sincerely believe this meme is real.

we all hated this piece of incoherent shit when it releases and it wasnt until the memes started coming out comparing it to 2001 that the new fags started defending it and making excuses for its awfulness.

so basically. when you see "batman v superman is good" threads.

its either bait, or a literal newfag that should have lurked more before posting.

Look at how obsessed these plebs are, Snyder truly is great.

A P O L O G I Z E

>a bottle of piss is a deep metaphor
th-this is satire, right?

I like Marvel Capeshit better. There's like a dozen of them...

This is what I call lowering the bar.

Your perceptions are distorted user, you need to raise your head up to see how high the bar has been raised.

Snyder be with you

whether it's deep or not, is subjective but a metaphor is a metaphor.

>umberto eco: "superman can fly, has a cape and works as a journalist"
>*zack snyder's superman flies*
>"holey shit, snyder studied eco??????????????????"

MArvel movies are forgotten very quickly. Batman v Superman is still the eight most popular movie at imdb right now, while Civil War is nowhere to be seen.

imdb.com/chart/moviemeter

It was always a meme.
I'm behind most of KinoSnyder pics, and I utterly despise BvS.
Most of Sup Forums understand this and play along.

And then there's you.

Beautiful

This is actually pleb filter

Redditards don't like it because it's not a safe cookie cutter marvel shit

>"Mr. Fincher? Yes, it's Zach Snyder. I wanted to ask you: If I put a blue gray filter on all my shots people will think I'm a good director, right?"

Nice try mcuck

I made several of the Snyder Kino pics and it's NOT a meme.

Superman has always been a messiah figure. Just like Goku

Suicide Squad looks good, I don't think WW needs her own movie

>White people get shot more than Blacks by police
>still spouting this blm terrorist shit

Blacks need to be dealt with, once and for all.

is this shit still a thing on Sup Forums?

it's been weeks.

Zack Snyder is a poopy puffer.

does anyone have a link to the ultimate cut online somewhere

don't have time to torrent

Is BvS actually good or is everyone just joking

Capeshit has been rebranded as "capekino" and manchildren continue to flood this board with their garbage kids movies

KINO

no, it's shit.

Is good, better than The Crap Knight saga.

That's because retards like to discuss shit on Sup Forums. Most of its just shitposting and memes.

Civil war doesn't have any major flaws so there aren't any memes to spawn

wow, it's like once upon a time in anatolia but not boring

wew

The Martha part and the spontaneous superfriends its still retard, there´s no escene of dialogue or interaction between Captain Hypocrite and Nepotism Girl.

I have to confess, I've been lying to you all. These posts were all me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

>Civil War doesn't have any flaws

Nicely memed my friend

Second that. I made some too.

Civil War is legitimately the perfect superhero movie. Box office numbers and reviews reflect this. DCucks will never get a better movie than that.

Yes it's good, it has flaws but nothing to detract from its quality.

Disclaimer: you have to engage your brain since bvs doesn't feed you it's narrative like so many other capeshit

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are crossposting faggots with shit taste.

Name me one major flaw DCuck

>weeks
Almost 4 months and growing stronger.

quips

The only ones who quipped ended in a superhuman jail.

The pain

Read
popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

if you don't trust Sup Forums

>you even answer me in a quip

try again, marvel cuck. if you don't answer me properly this time, i'm going to prep the rope for you.

>these are the people you share a board with
my sides

wtf i hate BvS now

Why don't you prep your bull?

FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you haven't watched BvS Ultimate Edition at least 10 times you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched BvS Ultimate Edition in black and white you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched BvS Ultimate Edition Pausing every 2 seconds to take in every detail you need to return to reddit

If you haven't watched BvS Ultimate Edition on mute to just absorb the visuals you need to return to reddit

There are no half measures and i recommend they add these to the official Sup Forums rules.. maybe also a sticky. i will wait

I'm sorry.

>I would argue that by recognizing the theological weight of these cultural issues Snyder’s film is the more important cinematic effort of coming to terms with American postmodern ambivalence than its lighter and more entertaining Marvel counterpart, Captain America: Civil War. Both deal with ambiguities of raw American power but Marvel’s iteration lacks the awareness of the quasi-religious weight these issues carry in America culture.

Being an Mcuck is suffering.

There's a chance this guy browses Sup Forums. Look how he opens the essay:

The reaction to Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was fierce. The cinematic take on the DC cornerstone characters of Batman and Superman limped to a 28 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes, where it’s accused of “smother[ing] a potentially powerful story—and some of America’s most iconic super heroes in a grim whirlwind of effects driven action.” Critics were put off by the film’s darkness and the moral ambiguity of the heroic characters. This Batman doesn’t seem to agonize over the “no killing” rule like Nolan’s Dark Knight does in facing the Joker. In saving Metropolis and quite possibly the world in his battle with Zod, Superman is responsible for collateral damage entailing massive loss of life. One reviewer, flatly accuses Snyder of “holding nothing but contempt for the character (of Superman).” The Saturday morning adventures of the Super Friends, it’s not.

Superman is the embodiment of pure American force and power that American culture worships. While he has been read through the messianic story of Christianity’s lone savior sacrificed for the world, so too has Christianity in American been re-read through the lens of a super hero.
However[...]

That's actually quite neat

prep THIS *unzips katana*

*runs really fast behind you and utters a quip*

heh prep this

*hilariously slices you in half from behind you*

apologize, kiddo. what a slice of life..........

Well said brother

>if you don't answer me properly this time
But i didn't answer, i made a question.

Remember to read The Republic

>Batman vs Superman
Epic in technical scale but breathlessly intimate in narrative scope, Batman VS Superman is a sprawling investigation of the human condition.

>Civil War
*PFPFFFFFT* heehehe poopie xD

>bad writing
>cheesy
>crappy villain
>Iron man is insufferable
It's almost as bad as BvS but not quite.

That sorry excuse for Zemo

I actually liked it but well there's a few scenes that are pure retarded.
>Luthor instantly gets permission to access gorillion knowledge from every planet on zods ship
>diana going to luthor's party despite knowing that he might know her
>batman dragging doomsday to Gotham
>batman didn't even bother to search for the fucking spear
>Louis lane somehow knows that they need the spear

>>bad writing
Examples?
>>cheesy
Like all superhero movies.
>>crappy villain
The villain was more of a plot device than a major character. The real conflict was among he superheroes, so devoting time a significant villain character would have been distracting and unnecessary.
>>Iron man is insufferable
Well, he's supposed to be a dick in this movie, until he learns from his mistakes.

what's better introducing your extended comic universe to movie goers with their own succesful movies or as a bunch of FUCKING WEBM ATTACHMENTS IN AN E-MAIL WTF SNYDER

Snyder has to be the most underrated director in the industry today, but this is possibly a result from funding/threats from disney.

Snyder and in some degree nolan has changed the entire blockbuster industry by installing the new level of quality for it, impact the production of film, impact the CGI's oppression, impact the practical effects and nature shootings. Marvel's impact... is fucking nothing except that you can get 5 star reviews all around for average flicks.

>nu uh your criticisms don't count! pick another

Same
The UE seemed to have more exposition & hand-holding.

Only plus was at the end with the additional dialogue between Bats & Lex
>This is how it all CAVES in. Civilization on the WANE. MANNERS out the window.

This and Armond White's review of BvS are the best I've read online. Thank you for posting this!

nice memes everyone!

I haven't seen either version of BvS. Which one should I see? What does the uncut version have that makes it so hyped up?