Why do people think that gender is a fluid thing

Why do people think that gender is a fluid thing.

sexuality can be fluid, who cares.

gender role can be fluid , who cares.

but gender , actual gender is decided by a genetic code that either is or is not. if all trans people were hermaphroditic that too would be fine because that would make sense but ....i just dont understand the confusion

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slugs change their gender all the time

Gender is not a genetic thing, nigro. Is social.

SEX IS A GENETIC(BIOLOGIC) THING: MALE OR FEMALE.

Because they are stupid.

I see no difference between gender fluid people and slugs, look the same to me.

Shiieeet. I mean boy or girl, sorry. Male o female is gender.

Gender? No you dumb cunt, that's a fucking

Sexuality can be fluid ?
So basically a small number of people are 100% straight(cultural beliefs, religion,etc)/homosexual?

So out of 10 straight guys one is down to fuck me ?
What

love this quote :D

1) Male
2) Female
3) Something you made up one day to feel speshul. E.g. "semiqueer-bi-spirit-shemale". May use made-up pronouns such as "xe", "ze", "schlee", "nflgsufgshuihousu", etc. Anyone who finds this ridiculous is a bigot and is literally Hitler.

Sex and gender are two different things dumbass.

gender can be fluid, biological sex is not

Where do you think is the difference?

I personally just don't understand that shit. Your either born with a penis or a vagina. Who you choose to fuck from that is your choice. If your born with a penis and want to have sex with it other penis then fine, so be it. Why do you feel the need to have a vagina in order to do that. What's wrong with just being a man with feminine qualities. The entire gender reassignment surgery is just too unatural to have any good come out of it. Just because you can dosent mean you should.

reproductive organs

not according to every form ive ever filled out, government or otherwise. gender and sex mean the same thing.

anyone who believes this 'nu' definition that makes gender some kinda modular lego clusterfuck of adjectives is sick in the head

I second this.
Also, sex reassignment surgery is TRASH.

Have you seen a penis made out of leg skin?
Have you seen a penis turned into a vagina? That shit is HORRIBLE. Looks worse than an axe wound.

everyone has a little gay user, some just have not realized it yet.

I never saw a natural grown pussy that looked "good" as such, they're all a bit weird, cocks too, but they work, so who cares eh

Some people are born with both or neither, what gender be they?

If you're happy with it, you may call your sexual preferences all names you like. Just don't try to force it on me. In a group of people it's hard enough to know and remember all the names. So keep your self-assigned "gender" and your self-assigned "pronouns" to yourself, because I don't care to learn them, or STFU and never talk to me again, thanks.

You mean organs that took millions of years of perfecting in order to fulfil their roles, as opposed to some frankenstenish butchery that's a poor facsimile and has no practical function other than psychological relief.

hermaphrodite has both

apparently being born without a penis or vagina is called penile agenisis or vaginal agenisis depending on your chromosomes.

in both cases they would just pick male or female and move on

I agree with you, mostly. But I would ask, what would you consider 'feminine' qualities? I think we close our minds off to how unique everyone actually is when we expect them to behave a certain way or like certain things based on their sex.

>You mean organs that took millions of years of perfecting in order to fulfil their roles, as opposed to some frankenstenish butchery

This

because many people are total idiots and just believe what others babble without thinking themself

legit trans people don't think that gender is fluid. studies seem to show that gender can differ from sex and is determined by non-plastic brain structure.
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564

sauce?

there are penis people, vagina people, and some kind of genetic fuck up. you're gonna like penis, vagina, both, or neither. gender is nonsense and has no real value. determining your gender has no effect on how good of a person you are. it also doesn't make you better as a person. gender is shit

Because it's full of piss and cum

Gender fluidity is just a coping mechanism for mentally disturbed individuals who are desperate to have a reason as to why they are so fucked up.

It's not normal to want to play dress up as the opposite sex, no matter how much you fucking degenerates want it to be.

^^^ this.
instead of the whole stupid debate over who gets to use a "men's" or "women's" bathroom just call them a penis bathroom or vagina bathroom.

It's because people don't have to work like they used to in the good old days. Now they have way too much time on their hands and start inventing bullcrap in order to feel like they're doing something that matters such as fighting imaginary fights (gender issues, discrimination e.g.).

gender & sex two different things
gender's a social construct
sex is determined by one's selection of genitalia

1 Male
2 female
3 male with boobs
4 female without boobs

mental disorder

So on a driver license where jt says "sex" they still put what the feel not what they are biologicall so your logic is flawed

Humans are not slugs

Gender and sex are the exact same thing. Ones just been adopted by sjw mental nutcases who claim one to be a "societal construct" so they can help live out their mental disorders by saying "nah I'm the prettiest girl/boy/whatever the fuck around and its societies fault that seems weird"
You know those transgender things are actually considered to have mental illnesses by modern medicine? And we only let them have gender reasignment surgeory to help alleviate some of the horrific mental disorders that comes with your brain thinking its something its not. Trust me I actually live with one of these things, horror of horrors (I didnt know at the time I moved in with them) but it is more than obvious they are completely insane. Whats more they claim to be female while in no way understanding what true women are like or how they behave, so it just goes down the path of extreme stereotypes making it look even more a freak.

The things we're talking about in this thread clearly aren't human tho..