Face it, Drumpf-tards. You fucked up. Sure, we all make mistakes sometimes...

Face it, Drumpf-tards. You fucked up. Sure, we all make mistakes sometimes. But most of us don't make mistakes that will destroy the nation we live in, or doom future generations (global warming anyone? Inb4 hurr it's a libtard conspiracy).

You cut your nose off to spite your face. You fucked us all. And we won't soon forget it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

Yes

Good. Maybe next time don't vote for a literal Nazi?

it must really suck being one of his handlers. you know, the people who have to keep him from starting a nuclear war with Russia.

"What's this button do?"

"No, Mr President, don't push that button, it... uh... it makes a fart smell to scare off terrorists."

"Oh, that's bad! Ooh, what does THIS button do?"

Not american but wish I was so I could have voted for god king trumperor.
I want/need him to bring about the worlds end so I'm no longer restricted by the overprotectivity of modern sjw cuntciety.

You aren't making a strong case.

You started with a solid line of thinking... Being one of his handlers likely does suck.

But holy shit, just no. No.

No.

I wish there was a way to harness the butthurt and stupidity of both sides (left and right) as energy - we'd have enough for the country for decades past this.
You're all fucking crybaby morons. Ohh boo hoo someone I don't like got elected.
Waaa waaa waaaa they call us names and make fun of us, now who's laughing since we won.
I sincerely hope there is a flu pandemic that kills off most of you worthless pieces of human shit this year. That's my Christmas wish, just so I don't have to listen to your political bullshit everywhere I fucking go, and I hope it starts with you, faggot OP.
Fuck you, your friends, the people and things you like, and the people and things you hate too.

It feels good, cry some more please

>SO far has actually carried out everything we voted for him for
>YOU'LL REGRETTTTT IIIITTT
lol eat shit

So you're okay with him carrying out blatantly racist and discriminatory acts? Fuck off fascist

implying Shillary isn't a huge advocate for war and wouldn't start a war with Russia, whereas Trump is working towards their relations.

Are you fucking retarded? do you really believe what he is doing is a bad thing unless you are an illegal fucking minority? life is meant to suck if you are.

Do you enjoy paying $15B with your tax dollars for a fence ("wall") that will do LITERALLY nothing? Holy shit, he cucked you hard.

"give me my smallest phone. i'm going to use my tiny hands to tweet that we are going to string up all the niggers on welfare. should save billions. it'll be yuge."

"oh, you know what, Mr President? go right ahead. i quit."

what amazes me is that he even pays astroturfers to surf Sup Forums in the hope of improving his image.

>the only people who cheer or clap at all his speeches are planted Trump staffers

Fucking pathetic.

the chinese did that. it didn't keep the mongols out, but now people come from all over the world to stand on what's left of it and take pictures.

TRIGGERED, Fascist america best america

>ejecting people who have illegallly entered or stayed too long past Visa expiration in this country as well as physically securing the nation's borders to prevent more from illegally entering
>racist and discriminatory acts
Pick one faggot, and anything but choice 1 is wrong.
Dumbass.

Again, it's a fence. You can't stand on it and it makes for underwhelming photos. Keep trying, kid.

it will make these beaners require tunnels to get out of their shitty lives and into America.

Also it means less patrols on the border and more ability to find these pre-existing tunnels.

> everyone loves the Don! he's just so loveable!

fucking pathetic.

his usual habit of contracting workers to build his hotels and then not paying them... can't see how that's going to work with the military.

Bruce Sterling was right.

>$15B
Literally peanuts, and even if it didnt do a damn thing and immigrants could just noclip through it, it would be worth it just to hear your autistic screeching
>muslim is a race
>border controls and laws are racist
>buzzwords that I dont understand and use as a synonym for "someone I dont like"

I dont think many fascist dictators secure gun rights for their population, like ever in history. It usually is best to disarm the population before you start with the goulags or death camps so no one can fight back against the government

>less patrols
>Trump has specifically said he would increase patrols

You don't even understand the policies of the guy you're defending. Typical Trumptard.

Works out to $150 per household

So far he's been damn near perfect.

>I sincerely hope there is a flu pandemic
what? the flu is pandemic for a while already?

>we wuz great
>we prez now
Sup Forums is full of white niggers

Change the word white for Holocaust, and then you have the truth

>is willing to bankrupt the country for da lulz
>"it's the lefties who are ruining everything!"

Typical Trumptard. This thread is very enlightening. It's getting easier to see why he won when there's this many edgy retards in the US.

>"I love the poorly educated!" -- Donald Trump

I love the triggered idiot posting in here to fight with people because white grandma lost

Patrols in hot zones, less patrols overall - because likely along with a physical wall, there will be electronic monitoring like what is found as secure facilities - cameras at the very least, if not more.

This!

>thinking $15B is literally anything when it comes to the budget

Its the equivalent of a nats fart you wanker.

They already have tunnels retard; people have been diggingng under walls since ancient times.

mexicans have +5 yardworking stats to boot

That's why I said look for pre-existing tunnels.

Typical liberal cuck

Are you retarded?

>$15B
>bankrupt the country
Just stop.
There are private citizens with more money than that, 15 billion is literally fuck all for a country, even Luxembourg could scrape that much together.

I am talking something like the 1918 flu, or Captain Tripps.

"cuck" le triggerword offends only cucks

HURRRR MUH GUNS

If he repealed the 2nd amendment maybe I'd respect him a little more, if for no reason other than to trigger you snowflake conservitards.

Obama was much worse.

I've noticed that liberal fucktards like yourself never say what trump did that was wrong, but only that he's "stupid" "orange" "an embaressment" Do you have an argument or are you just into name-calling and labeling?

Check Mate America

American budget is in the trillions you fuckhead. 15billion would be less than half a fucking percent. Kys

Let me get this straight... you would put Trump into office simply because "sjws?" You might as well have lit your house on fire cause you found a weed growing in ur backyard

lol its not going to happen, we scotus now

You realize the guns are for everyone, even liberals right? If trump actually went full FASH you would have something to fight with avalible and try and topple the government. I think you kind of miss the meaning of protecting the 2nd amendment

Are you saying you wouldn't? I fear for your soul my friend.

>you would put Trump into office simply because "sjws?"
Yes I would, because you guys are just that insufferable

Who do you think would be the first to go when law abiding citizens turn in their guns and criminals know it's safe to raid any home?
It's faggots like you who live in cities and suburbs.
So please allow it to be repealed, if only to watch all you anti gun cocksuckers get your own personal nigger buried 10" deep in your ass who makes you his bitch before he kills you and takes your shit.
Fucking retarded moron.

Honestly would not mind a good SJW holocaust.
I'd even help round them all up.

This is true.

Guns aren't for "everyone", they're for small-dick, self-victimizing white trash who are convinced "them darkies" are going to randomly rob them or break in their home, all while claiming "I'm not a racist I'm a race realist"

And the EPA/USDA gag, and SEVENTY FUCKING FIVE PERCENT OR HIGHER de-regulation (some of which involves safety), defunding planned parenthood, putting RICK PERRY in charge of the department of energy, pissing off foreign nations as if we could just hermit the fuck up and ignore their activities, hyper-militarization despite our military already being so fucking huge it's 99% bases and literally 1% in the Middle East, trying to revive a dying ass industry instead of teaching workers about renewable energy etc etc etc

It's that BS that got you Trump. Keep it up and see how far you get dummy.

Someone else gets it. Can we get trumperor to deport all the sjw to behind the wall? Then he'd have truly kept his promise, America would be great again

global warming is probably bullshit. it was hotter in 1250 and then it got colder and now it's almost as hot and in 300 years it'll be 4 degrees colder. look it up. it's total bullshit.

Most of the trump voters live in rural areas. So they'd actually be the ones to survive a pandemic.

Keep faking that news, son. It's already blatantly apparent how fucking stupid you are.

What does the view look like from inside your dumb ass?

>I vote against my own interests just to spite people on the internet Ill never meet.

Libtrrrrrrdddd tearsssssss!

Nope.
Remember occupy wall street ?
What a joke, a bunch of people protesting and making drum circles has no affect and isn't taken seriously. If everyone had shown up with guns that would have actually had a chance to cause some change. The movement would of had teeth instead of ignored intentions. Or say trump actually started to try and round people up and send them to FIMA camps. The guns are there to give people a fighting chance against that sort of thing and if they are taken away from the populace then the government has exclusive rights to violence and the citizens are fucked if they decide to really go nuts.

Republicans view most of these as good things. You are literally just reading down a list of things we wanted without explaining why each is bad, damaging or why we were wrong to want it.
>trying to revive a dying ass industry instead of teaching workers about renewable energy
I dont even know what this means, how does one earn a living by knowing about renewable energy?

Most violent crime is committed by whites, overall, who target primiarily other whites.
Likewise, most violent black criminals target blacks.
Cross ethnicity crimes are only a small subset of overall violent crime.
Furthermore, 80-85% of my students in my conceal carry classes I teach have been women - some of whom fear rape because of what has happened to friends they have, some are victims themselves of rape or domestic violence and they took these classes to take back their lives.
Please, come to one of my classes and tell these women they don't have the right to protect themselves and their children who have been victims of assaults, brutal rapes, and domestic violence so abusive it gave them and their little ones PTSD because you don't like guns.

We get it. You're stupid white trash. No further proof needed. And it's FEMA you dumb shit.

Found one of the butthurt left. Seeing assblasted right in the thread too.

I'm all for trump and his disreguard of climate change but fuck off cunt. It is a thing, accept it and move on, just be happy we arent doing anything about it so we can all die faster. That heating cooling thing you're on about actually is a thing, but what's happening now is a 100% unequivically human caused change in our climate.

Hope you enjoy the tacos on the other side of the wall friend.

They don't have the right to defend themselves against rape. Women are property - like pets. Not human beings.

>litteral

>Paying high taxes to fund abortions and welfare programs and hefty fees to start businesses is in my best interests
Wew lad

Whitetrashsayswhat?

faggot, trump is not destroying America.
But you probably don't care you jew hating faggot.
Obama wanted to send 221 million dollar to help exterminate the jews to Palatine.

Obama destabilized the entire middle east, he supported or even created the Arab spring. He wanted kadhafi death. And kadhafi said himself if his regime where to fall, a migrant crises to Europe would be created.

Obama even got the noble peace price, yet he started wars and did his best to make Putin mad.

Trump on the other hand just shits on your feelings. He does things you hate, but that are going to be good for everyone in the country. He is tackling the lawlessness that Obama created. The wall will create a lot of temp jobs, but those people that have work will then be able to buy products and thus the wall is a form of work aid.

The ban on science, isn't a ban on science at all, he banned the most corrupt organization to talk to the press. The Environmental Protection Agency hasn't protected the environment in like ever. All the other organizations are free to do what they want.

But as always you leftists like to cry and lie

You do realise Obama tripled your deficit in his 8 years in term? That has destroyed your country economically and nothing trump can do will make it better or worse. You guys are fucked and you can trust me on the fucked side of things cause we Scottish are getting dragged out EU against our will by an unelected prime minister so we to are pretty fucked

You are racist.

Nice Muslim rhetoric you got there, Edge Jr.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/
800,000 illegals voted for her and she still lost
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
Obama told Illegals to vote and she still lost

I guess the problem with getting illegals voting is that they clusterfuck in the major citys instead of spreading out to the rural areas where the electoral votes matter.

This. Get rekt, libtards.

Nice trips, sorry about your luck, really should have left when you had your chance though.

Altrighters are strong alphamales and totally not scared beta unwanted virgins.

Sure - what race are you so I can learn (easily) to hate you, specifically.

There's enough white trash in this comment to start a dumpster fire.

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

Sjw race, the kind that really should have been exterminated by hitler. Hopfully trump will manage it.

You may not beleive in protecting yourself or your family but it doesn't really matter as others are willing to. If the government or some other group really go nuts stay out of the way and if the gun owners come out on top then you can thank them then. I'm sure the Jews who went to the death camps thought about what guns could have done and maybe it crossed their minds that they may have had a fighting chance had they not had their gun rights taken away and never even had the option to fight for their lives

Fuck AntiFas. "The fascists of the future will call themselves the anti-fascists" - Winston Churchill. Very prescient. Look at these cuckbois instantly backing down when a patriot confronts their bullshit

White, go ahead and hate, we're used to to bro.

Who gives a fuck about global warming, the only problem worth worrying about is overpopulation. Global warming wouldn't be an issue if we maybe had a billion people instead of 7 or 8. But no one will touch that issue, its too hard, so go ahead and cut down on oil and coal use, you will find yourself screwed in the end anyway.

Yeah we really shouldn't have stayed, the atmosphere was electric when I was out campaigning for Scottish independence. We were so sure we had done enough over the last 2 years campaigning to get a Yes vote and finally become free. Here is hoping for indyref2

hi, Belgian here.
Europe is going down.
why do you want to be part of this sinking ship?
In 5 years the entire euro zone will collapse. Probably because some Belgian minister gets elected as president of the EU again.

Belgian is a real fine example of how not to rule a country. Trump is peanuts compared to our douches

Right, because your dumb, needlessly self-righteous ass could've taken on the full might of the Wehrmacht with your 10/22. Keep watching movies, dumbass.

Anyone else noticed everywhere around the world seems to be falling apart?

If anyone needs an example of how SJW Belgium have become - here is a pic of their Minister of Health

I can only say that you specifically deserve it, because you bring it on yourself.
The trolling you pathetically attempt doesn't help matters any. Didn't mommy and daddy give you enough attention as a younger child?

No, things are just changing as they always have. You're just noticing it more now because you're older.

I had a good childhood. Sorry that you hate white people, or me, or whatever so much. Take care and have a blessed day.

It's not just that we are getting dragged out of the Eu against our will (I have seen the signs of it's death brexit was just the beginning) it's that we are going to be pulled out of it against our will by an unelected leader who will not get us a good deal, last thing London gives a fuck about is Scotland, highland clearances is proof of that

Why does Belgium and the EU feel the desperate need to regulate absolutely every aspect of life?

the difference between 8% islam and 1% islam
the pic

Last week a 14 year girl got mass raped by Muslim immigrants, they received no punishment because they didn't know the law. Fuck the shit off