youtube.com/watch?v=QEImD_r6D8o
getthelube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two words.

Horse

Cock

youtube.com/watch?v=QEImD_r6D8o

is her can maintain it's life style, why the hell not. I don't have the cash or time to keep it fed or healthy

you're obviously a shitskin that can fuck off to Sup Forums

you know you are on Sup Forums right?
go /soc/ lost faggot

Ezekiel 23:20. that's why.

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses."

I was told female horse riders have to clean the horses cock but because they are horses and dont bath often their cocks get like handfuls of dick cheese under the foreskin so the women have to. Scoop it out and they like touching cock in the process? I dunno if this is true. Sounds true. Must be.

cause they rub the pussy on the horse back when they ride

I am a horse enthusiast. They're neat animals. Yeah I'd date one. A girl I mean.

it is. They call the cheese 'beans'.

you cant compete with a horse :)
getthelube.com/

I dated a "horse enthusiast"

she was also a huge "dog enthusiast"

translation: she fucked dogs

it totally and absolutely has no connection to the ability to rub their pussy on a hard and rocking living thing while simultaneously being socially totally acceptable.
also, horse dick, and horse balls.
girls love to caress the horses genitals, "hey, it needs to be cleaned there too", and every woman loves dreaming about absolutely gigantic balls, dicks and gallons of cum, and all this a horse can give.

my co worker makes me diamonds and owns a horse also has a BF but I would rail her so hard.

Here's how it'd go down by order of importance

1. Horse
2. Daddy's money
3. you

youtube.com/watch?v=O3rpmctmC_M

Coz riding a horse rubs against their clit and feels good. Lots of women have their first orgasm while riding horses.

Also big dick

Just look at that beautiful thing.

fuck off horse fucker

myth, my x was a rider and horseowner, she only cleaned the horse's penis if she suspected infection and that almost never happens. Horse dick is pretty much self-cleaning, that's why a stallion will get spontaneous hardons with no female present, so that the dick can unsheath and retract.

and no, no normal functioning female rider/horse owner fucks her horse. The specific combination it takes, of a very large and accommodating vagina and a perverted, beastialistic mindset is rare.

>and every woman loves dreaming about absolutely gigantic balls, dicks and gallons of cum, and all this a horse can give
Faggotry Projections, the post.

I married one. In short, don't.

This. I mean if their dicks just rotted away without human intervention they wouldn't last long in the wild.

There are educational videos on youtube showing lots of women being taught how to clean a horses cock. Why would this process be done if there wasnt cause to do it? What i heard abiut it, i took with a pinch of salt, but then i saw the videos too and conviced me more

Here's what a conversation with a girl who likes horses is like:
"Oh, hi user. Horse horse horse horse horse horse horse horse horse horse horse.....horse horse."

No thanks.

Pics please

a normal modern women :" shoe, shoe shoe. Shoe shoe-shoe; shoe. shoe shoe shoe.

I mean it does happen but not nearly as often as the previous poster implied.

Bout shit myself when I saw this picture. She is actually wearing no pants.

"Shoe shoe shoe. Retarded shit. Shoe shoe shoe shoe..... shoe. Retarded shit. Shoe shit retard shoe. Shoe."

I could talk about them all day.

As long as it performs decent oral, I can put up with most of its whining and bitching.

Literally no need for women after you discover the joys of horse pussy

any videos of women orgasming while riding horses?

every single horse lover I've met has been crazy

would never go there

I would suck the dick off the horse, does that count

>There are educational videos on youtube telling you how to cure cancer with veggie smoothies and meditation

drink this for his post then

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

nah, that's just you, being whatever it is you are.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

Have you ever met a female?

>Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.
>Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.
>The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.
>The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.
>Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.
>Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.
>Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.
>The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

Yeah but i am able to decipher the semi-realistic from the highly improbable. Its not hard to see which videos have an element of truth, do you think the women just made videos as one big joke? And just posted it on youtube? I think thats highly unlikley.

I bet horse cum tastes great straight from the tap

I've only given blow jobs to dogs so far but their cum was really grassy and fresh, with a slight metallic aftertaste

this sounds awesome man

u telling me we can get away with raping little girls soon?

has a female ever met you?

valid point, and yes -you're right, there are instances in which it makes sense to clean a horse's dick, if it has a wound, has gotten an infection etc, but in general it's not necessary.

I have asked girls about having orgasms riding horses and they always looked at me with disgust....then finally one time I got a really honest girl tell me "yes we have orgasms riding horses but we can't admit it to you guys...but yeah...it feels good and we orgasm!"