Which cigarette brand does Sup Forums smoke? I smoke Camel Filters. They´re awesome

Which cigarette brand does Sup Forums smoke? I smoke Camel Filters. They´re awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0xYW6j7zy3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much do smokes cost for everyone?

Ausfag here, ridiculous $1 AUD per smoke, (72 US cents)

I smoke gorilla sticks (Newports). They cost around 6.50 USD a pack.

So you're a nigger?

I quit 3 years ago, but camels as well.

also they're about $10/pack now here in Massachusetts

Silk Cut

Norwegianfag here. Smokes cost 12 dollars here.

i smoke lucky strike

6 euros for 20 cigs

Cecil. Danish smokes 6,50$

Marlboro

I've been smoking since I was 12. Currently 19 and still haven't died yet.

In fact I'm considered very healthy for my age with the exception of my weight which is slightly below average.

I want to die young.

Actually, no. I have a job and pay taxes.

16 in NYC for name brand

When I used to smoke cigarettes I smoked Lucky Strike Unfiltered. $8.50 a pack.

Anothe nice thing about Newports is you have less people who will bum one off of you.

Same but I used to smoke marlboros. I do have a occasional cigarette still once and while but it's so hard not to go back when I do. I guess the saying is true once a smoker always a smoker. I always enjoyed it but hated always smelling like smoke

Best cigarette hands down

Started carrying around a pack of duds, basically cigarettes without tobacco. No idea why they make them, but if someone asks for a cig I give them one of those. It's pretty funny shit.

i dont smoke anymore but i used to smoke a lot of marlboro red and pall mall black edition

I vaporise. Fag.

Don't you know about the superior benefits vaporising has over combustion. I bet you are dumb too.

eagle 20's. they're disgusting but they're $3.50 a pack

samefag here. They're my favourite

So every cig pack says "20 class a cigarettes" somewhere on the pack. wtf is a class b cigarette?

>I vaporise. Fag.
>Don't you know about the superior benefits vaporising has over combustion. I bet you are dumb too.
thats why nobody likes vaping fucktards

Fucking queer why even bother smoking if that's the shit you waste your money on pussy lungs.

Styvesant Filter Reds for like 15 years
Marlboro Reds before that

if I'm stranded in bumfuck and the old-timer grocer has no Styvo's I buy Marlboro Reds and suck down the nostalgia

Styvo's are faggot hipster cigs but they've always hit the spot for me

these are awful exploding clove cigs, I bought a pack in India and still have a couple
cool black colour tho

youtu.be/0xYW6j7zy3Q

Scared of a little cancer, faggot? Fuck you.

These are the master race, you lot smoke monkey dung.

Marlboro golds and they cost 3,40€ in Slovakia

What's that about a weeks wages ?

>Which cigarette brand does Sup Forums smoke?
I don't because I'm not a retard or a fag.

Jps Reds. $23:50 NZD. Fucking el cheapo brand over here but they're fucking nice

Viceroy reds $14 a pack here.

Regal.

Smelly ass fags in this thread. You need to vapurisee, man, it is the future.

>I've been smoking since I was 12
What kind of neglectful parents did you have? Fucking hell

Its about 12€

Lucky Strike Red

Camel Crush Menthols. They cost like $5.50 a pack here

oh jesus and i thought smokers couldnt get any more up themselves. hipster mode engaged .. "dont you know i suck on poisonous gases heated by steam instead of fire? thats so much more cooler.. tips hat"

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

Just suck a dick. It's about as pleasant and much cheaper man.

I always wonder...

Dafuq is that?

I quit but I smoked Marlboro NXTs cause im a white college girl lol

has something to do with taxes. class a is cheaper than class b i think. it doesn't have anything to do with the quality tho.

nigger it could take decades to see any real, actually harmful effects from smoking.
Maybe just take up skydiving and motorcycle racing if you want to die young.

Trying to be john constantine or what?

Vaping isn't bad for you, dumbass.
>college whore
>smoker
I know this is just ajoke but cunts like that should all die.

What the fuck is the point of smoking anyway???? I have never really understood it. Shit costs way too much money, and it doesn't even get you high. smh, I would rather spend that money on weed, or even booze.

My first cigarette when I was 9, disgusted by it back then. After 5 years started smoking some marlboros and eventually after another 7-8 years tried some camels again and never changed again.

I don't smoke very often, but usually I go for Marlboro southern cuts. Sucks that they only sell them in 72 though.
Sweet jesus I was mad moving from Idaho to Utah when the price jumped from $5 a pack to $6. If it cost as much as you poor bastards are saying I'd straight fucking quit.

I quit smoking about 18 years ago, but I used to roll my own, I prefered bugler's

it's a small joy

go fuck yourself

>Vaping isn't bad for you, dumbass.
We really don't know what the long term effects are yet, it hasn't been around long enough. People had no idea how bad cigarettes were for quite a long time. At one time there were fucking "doctor recommended" brands of cigarettes, much like there are with vitamins and shit nowadays.

just did

This. You take a break at work and have a joint or a beer but a smokes just fucking perfect

.... 20+1???

Gauloise without the filter.

I smoke newport non-menthol, they are basically marlboro reds but only $5.22 a pack.

I have also gotten into rolling my own when broke
>$10 rolling machine
>$20 big-ass-bag of tobacco
>$2.50 for 300 tubes
= cigarettes for an entire month

what the fuck do non smokers do on work break anyway? stare at the sky

Or you could just say no

Meh I feel you. It is pretty cheap where I live, and I only go through like a pack a month. I just sometimes like to have a few cigarettes when I'm drunk or high.
If I smoke when I'm otherwise sober I can hardly feel it, and I can smell it for the rest of the day, which really rustles my jimmies. So I usually just smoke when I'm fucked up and almost always when I can take a shower soon after.

How? It seems like a torture. Hoe can breathing smoke be enjoyable? You must be retarded.
Or maybe just do drugs when you don't need to be wofking. Retard.

Thats how they sell them. The 20's and 25's with an extra free one. Its fucking great as they are still cheaper than half the other brands

how can eating chilli or shooting whiskey be enjoyable?

you're a child in a man's world

Just sit there looking depressed eating a ham sandwich

good luck to find theses ones. Hannan manuftured, also cheap as fuck if you know how to get them.

>gently heating a liquid or material to a specific temeprature to release the compounds held within hasn't been around long enough

Not with the elements used to heat the liquid, nor the liquid itself has been around long enough.
There is also the possibility of it exploding in your face...

That's pretty neat haha I've only just recently started seeing Marlboro 25 packs around. Then again I'm in a backward ass shit state in the U.S.

>exploding
If you use cheap chinese crap.

Same, user. None of my friends or coworkers bum bc they don't like menthol. I smoke the Newport selects, 6.20 USD where I'm from.

Kek

I used to smoke these. Quit for a bit more than three years now.

They cost about 4$ for a pack nowadays.

When I started smoking, a pack of cigarettes cost less than a beer in a pub.

I smoke pic related. It's $4.2 here