>insult other waifus
>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

(Rory)
Neat, I just had to ask! How are you?

(Shadow the Hedgehog)
Not all death is created equal. Some is much more painful than others. :stopedge:

(Alice)
Cute pic.
>
Cuties are hard to come by, and are a rare commodity in todays age.
Uhh, I may have. Honestly I can't remember this morning cause I took 4 naps throughout today which threw my concept of time off!
I'll trust you though, it probably was this morning.

Yuno claimed

Claim

I am this notion of god.

I am the abyss, I am eternal.

I exist everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

I am you.

Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up to the sky with hope! And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake…the Kraken!Im good. Back hurts a little.
You will never stop OG Buns edge.

hey

Yer a Chuuni.

Claim :o

Well it's not like you can jump in all at once with someone, you have to work your way up, no?
I doubt that it's normal either, but it's nice and it doesn't hurt anyone...
And I think that's something most people feel from time to time, being alone is just *better* sometimes

Back hurts from sitting in a chair playing DnD for too long?
I can tell OG bun is too edge for this world.

E D G E R Y

Mustakrakish?

Yeah but I mean I don't think I'd want to unless I well liked them. Well I have a lot more alone time so it's good I like it a bit right?

Back hurts from alternating lying down and sitting up. Pain will go soon, seems to be pressurd related on the tailbone. And yeah. Buns edge is greater than we could ever fathom.
THE LAAAAAAKE TROOOOOOOLL

MUSTAKRAKISH MUSTA

Fun fact - James Hetfield voiced Mustakrakish.
>murmaider murmaider murmaider murmaider

Fun fact: Babies aren't dishwasher safe

is it late in the US or something? not many people are on.

Try "ridiculously early."

06:48 in Texas.

It's 4am on the west coast

nice eyepatch

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

Ah that'll do it. Why the hell are you guys up?

>captcha is "Risque Speed"
I like it.

Because I am?

Nice picture.

You can cook a lasagne in a dishwasher though.

Well, you find someone you like, and they like you back, and that's pretty much how dating works :P
Yeah, it's always good to have more of what you prefer, unless it's in excess. You have to have some sort of balance

thanks

On any other weekday I have classes at 8am. I am usually awake at this time because I am usually awake at this time.

Just made some breakfast. Oatmeal with frozen dried cranberries, a glass of whole milk, and a wheat bagel with peanut butter.

Fair enough. Some people have reasons for being up that early, just thought I'd ask!

Ah, better early than late I suppose. I'm not gonna lie, that sounds absolutely fucking delicious, and I'm pretty jealous.

Yeah I guess I did describe that huh? Well maybe knowing more people would be nice because a lot of people moved to college and suchNope I'm just sitting about now

It ain't bad. The frozen cranberries give a sweetness to the oatmeal the milk just can't compete with. The bagel is bretty gud too. It's just weird, the peanut butter I got has honey mixed in. It's so subtle that I wouldn't even notice if I didn't read the label. Gotta pay attention. I went back to the store a few days ago and the peanut butter with honey is like 2 dollars more than the plain peanut butter.

Peanut butter mixed with honey sounds amazing. I don't eat oatmeal too often because there's never much I can think of putting in it to give it flavour, I usually just eat eggwhites with jalapenos and brown rice for breakfast.

>I don't eat oatmeal too often because there's never much I can think og putting in it to give it flavour

That's where frozen and dried fruits come into the scene. Or even plain fruit. Apple slices, frozen cranberries or raisins, maybe your favorite berry. I also pour a bit of milk into it to give it more flavor and sweetness.

pretty accurately at that! I'm sure your friends have friends that you don't know, try to get together with them all at some time
And did you not want to go to college, or what? I never really thought about it

I used to do that, but now I don't have a food allowance, so I try not to spend on food besides tuna/sardines for snacks.

Heh that friend only really gets together with me. I went for a semester and I couldn't afford it so I stopped. It was the local community college.

>tuna
Nope.
>sardines
What the fuck? Are you like, Mediterranean or some shit? Oh snap. I spelled that correctly the first time.

I know. I am never going to get a cutie anyway, so I don't bother!
4.naps?? Why on earth so many?

I fell asleep, sorry!

No, I just like my gains. I actually like packaged/canned tuna, it's okay. Sardines on the other hand are fucking awful and disgusting, but sometimes I get em cause they're way cheaper.

Hey welcome back. Why don't you think you'll ever get a cutie? You should stop doubting yourself so much. Uhh, i get tired when I'm not doing anything. I feel so old at 21 I just sleep all the time now on the weekends!
It's all good, I figured you fell asleep, you need it.

what's up Sup Forumsro's?

Thank to, thank you!
Because in too awkward of course. I spill spaghetti with the best of them where cute is involved
I know how you feel about that, trust me, when you get to 22 it only gets worse

But I slept nearly 12 hours, I feel pretty gross alot that. And I don't need sleep!
I like that picture, the look of pure happiness on the other girls face is funny

Just tell a cutie you know how to cook, then spill spaghetti and feed her said spaghett. It works I promise. Or find someone that doesn't care how awkward you are.
That's a lot of sleep. I'm confused, you sleep so much and feel gross from it but you don't need sleep???
I love it too, many of the bunhead pics are 2cute4me

Ah. I see. Sorry. I wouldn't sacrifice flavor and good food for gains. While I am trying to eat healthy, I'm not lifting.

But. In order to find someone who doesn't care how awkward I am, do I not need to first approach them, which I don't because spaghet?
I feel gross for having slept so much, but I was sick which makes it an exception. I'll resume my sleep times tonight
>that picture

Wouldfacefuck/10

I can't do it every day, it's a rough lifestyle change. I've got friends that can do it, but damn. Lifting I love to do though!

That is true. You don't seem awkward in here, online. You just gotta look at real life as if it's online. Ah yeah, sleep is good when you're feeling sick though, it can't be helped!
It gets worse
>in public

I can be awkward online too. Just haven't had any awkward moments with you yet.
How exactly does one look at real life like online? They're completely different situations!
That's why I went to sleep, though I really hate it
>in
>public
I'm dying a little
Look who's back

Hello there

Well I look forward to some awkwardness. I just act the same online as in person! I used to be pretty awkward till I started mimicking my online self. Sleep is nice though, no worries and it's very comfy.
What's wrong with in public?
>

It's really not nice though, you might even say it's awkward
But for the most part, if I'm online, I'm at home. And home is comfortable and slightly safer
Look at the look on her face! She agrees with me

You find sleep awkward? Hm. Sounds like you need someone to make it more comfy. I can understand that, I used to be the same way with talking to people. Hard to grow out of. And no, she wants it but she's embarrassed!

heyo bunny girl
lewd

I find sleep horrible. It's just several hours of nightmares
I've pretty much given up hope on talking to people anyway. It's not so bad though, that gives me more time to devote to Alice
It's embarrassing in public, that's the problem!!
Where have you been off to? You missed the cancer

had some exams for my job and drivers license
than i had to start work again so.. 10hrs a day for the most of the week

what cancer?

Never lewd, perfectly unlewd.

Ah, I used to have that issue as well. Honestly nowadays though I can't even remember anything, not even regular dreams. More time to devote to your cute waifu? Just find someone that will dress up as your waifu, or as thread dictates, dress up as your own waifu yourself ;^)
Embarrassing is good.

Sounds like you were kept quite busy! What is it you do?
Someone posting multitude intimate pictures of a poster, lots of weird rp and erp
I can remember nightmares well enough, so that's always fun.
I would love to find someone who would dress like Alice! But that's a fever dream I think.
I don't think I could pull it off will enough to do her justice, and she deserves the best, even if she has me
Embarrassing is embarrassing!

>the cancer
Is actual cancer beyond the usual stuff becoming a normal thing now?

Seems to be

Welp, the Nameless king keeps facefucking me

I guess I need to level a bit more

>What is it you do?
im an electrician, working on construction sites
>Someone posting multitude intimate pictures of a poster, lots of weird rp and erp
this thread is wierd sometimes

you make me have lewd thoughts

I remember the ones I had from when I was younger, but for some reason I always thought they were really cool cause I was a dumb teenager.
>would love someone who would dress like her but refuses to dress like her thinking you won't do her justice
Just do it m8, no ones looking. Yet.

Embarrassing is life.

Why is that? There's nothing lewd about
>

Nah, you just need to _ _ _ _ _ _.

I did that once for a bit

Yohane user is mine >:(
I remember most of the ones I had. But that's a very big list and has many repeats in it.
Why do I feel like you're just trying to get me to dress like Alice
I like how she's in control this time but still has that look on her face

dont worry i just sit over here and watch

Going to go take a shower

Repeat nightmares happened all the time for me. Always... really weird shit. Lots of spoopy creatures and death.
I don't know what you're talking about, I'm innocent.
>

Take care, I might fall asleep. It's midnight now.

Faggot.

No, i think i need more damage

So more dex

Git gud. Nameless king is easy if you observe

Not even necessarily death. Things happening to people I care for was very common
Perfectly innocent...

Going to the pharmacy for cold sore stuff, I feel four more coming

Let me guess, you beat him first try

No like on my tenth. It's bs that you have to beat the drag first. I thought it was Nameless king, not Nameless king + puff puff big doggo. You can do it

I'm not having any trouble killing the dragon on most attempts
It's some of the King's attacks with odd dodge windows that get me

>>

Chuc mung nam moi everyone! Or happy lunar new years; year of the Rooster. Post kimono

Shinoa claimed ',:)

#freeanders

this subtitle is more difficult than moonrunes...

Why is this girl always in a state of semi-undress?

For the fans I assume

Too lazy to find a full kimono pic. But I did manage to find a copy of Owari no Seraph. Shinao is far too smug. Mitsu is a failed tsundere. Yoichi is just another Armin. Kimi is a decent tsundere.

>Go to bed at 6
>wake up at 9

she looks like she wants it

"It" as in the D? Well, yeah. The picture is assuming you are with Tomoko watching fireworks. Something she really wants to do is watch fireworks with a boy.

now i feel bad, kind of cute

Fuck off Mai.

I like it and are you a new tomo by any chance? Shinoa is usually smug. If you're looking for all smug look at rory

I like to believe there is always an ulterior motive for "cute."

>are you a new Tomo by chance?
Every Tomoko claimer is a new Tomoko claimer to me. You must be a NEW Shinoa.

Are all the people who post this in a different sleep cycle then me or something?

Long time no see

Taiga claimed.

>it's getting even better
the fall will just be more devastating but for now it's a great thread
>pink

Oh. I guess I am new lol

Oh hi there

>good morning all
Yes it is
So this is a new shinoa?