Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines...

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

— Donald J. Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

doodle.com/poll/42hssngpwm8727a9
youtube.com/watch?v=UC2OtFvo8x0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw34ANHrIAE
youtube.com/watch?v=8-IxOSsv5Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=HVeWejRaFjs
youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IaLHwgAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are liberals going to do when no one believes their lies any more?

Is this quote real? I wonder if lil Barron has been vaccinated...we should start a rumor or movement pretending that we care about Barron needing his vaccines

Thoughts on this guise?

It all makes sense now.

eh, at least make it interesting

>lies

Are you saying you do not care about the our prince the god king emperors sons health?

doodle.com/poll/42hssngpwm8727a9

Mexico get half a billion in US foreign aid a year.

5-10 years of not giving it to them = wow, wall is paid for.

Plus, I guess you didn't bother to read about the 20% import tax on Mexican gods to pay for it.

Who is lying now - oh, YOU.
Liberal piece of shit.

Consumers pay for tarriffs at the time of purchase. Literally no other way to spon that. Its a tax. On you.

But he's already autistic, no vaccine will fuck him up more than he already is.

so we pay for wall with our taxes then The Government makes money from it down the road. Yea, great deal for us dickhead

*spin

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

>Wall will cost $12billion+
>We give Mexico $0.5 billion yearly
>paid for in 5-10 years by no paying them
No wonder you support this shit you can't even math
By saving $0.5 billion a year it would take 24 years to pay for $12billion. I should be surprised I had to do the math for you but you support trump, so I'm not

Rednecks cannot be that stupid omg

yes....yes they can

youtube.com/watch?v=UC2OtFvo8x0

That would never happen. You're living in a fantasy world created by a narcissist.

I don't want to fuck him up more, we need to save him from anti-vaxers

>Mexico get half a billion in US foreign aid a year.

How much of that money is spent on fighting the drug Kartells? Mexico should just let them run wild at the border then an have America deal with the outfall.

Most iligal imagrents from mexico come in on planes so unless you want to shut down all travel it would be better to just tighten up visa regulations

>who is lying now

Tfw you're so stupid, you thing truisms are lies. This really is 1984

No it's fake. pic related: is real.

they all need to be executed asap. Subhuman pieces of shit.

itt faggots make fun of kids

I like this idea. Put some pressure somehow to get the kid vaccinated. At the very least it'll help that poor autismo & piss off 1/2 the American population in one way or another

Mexico's wall on their southern border seems to work for them.

It would be funny to see the SJW go ham on it on facialbook

sfsdfsf

They have a spin for everything. They'll say "Psh, I'd rather pay extra money for domestic goods anyway. I support American jobs".

Exactly. Plus, we could start some fake SJW accounts and spread outage at the push to get him "unfairly vaccinated against his will" or some such shit

kk

You're all "they" to me. If you a firmly on one side or the other your a fucking idiot.
Yes trump is a piece of shit.
He got elected because you were imposing your beliefs on the the half-wits in the mid-west and now your crying bc it your turn be the bottom.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mw34ANHrIAE

Hillary has autism, maybe she had massive shot of many vaccines

this

The trole job should be that this issue is so important to Trump because he knows the vaccines gave his son Barron autism.

>Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

When he's talking about many such cases he's including his son Barron who was diagnosed with autism at age 4.

Black dick and vaccines are two different things user.

I'd say push both sides of the fence

>Barron is autistic bc vaccines

>Barron's health is in danger bc his daddy is anti-vax

I actually think we should start a rumour on how Ivanka isn't his child. His other kids are fugly as fuck; Ivanka is a 10/10 though.

Or we could start a rumour about how they fuck - and how Barron is actually Ivankas child. That's why he is such a retard behaviour wise.

What would the point of that be

Total Media scandal. Plus it would trigger Donald

sounds good to me.

ITT: Typical Trump Voters

lol

Liberals can be preachy fuckwits, but conservatives are fucking dumb as dogshit.

I'm always confused about the preachy complaint. What do you feel libs preach about? I'm legitimately curious.

you know where you are right?

The worst part is they are so unaware.

They're dumb without knowing it.

>Is this quote real?

Fuckers need to start reading the whole story before showing you ignorance on threads. You dont like him, his policies, his agenda thats cool just stop looking like whiney babies and dumbass when you post stuff.

trump won and now i get to see and hear babies cry for the 4yrs. This is gonna be good

sound triggered bro

should go back to Sup Forums and tell them about this injustice.

Can't wait until we invade Iraq again, this time not under the guise of 'freedom and protection', but to outright take their oil like people have been saying for a decade, no convoluted veils required. I procured that prediction after studying Trumpanzeeism at Trump University™.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-IxOSsv5Dk

kek

I really wonder what his childhood is like.

that was bush JR

The aid Mexico gets is peanuts compared to other leeching countries you cuck. It is under 500 million dollars. Not to mention that it is basically 3 fucking dollars per person in the end.

A 20% tax on goods still means the American people have to pay. You stupid autistic fag.

one of the reasons for the vaccine movement was that the kids were being forced to do it and they were getting 65 plus vacinese some which are not even nessery and the companies that make the vacinese are not lible if anything happens

but all you hear is jenny mcarthy talking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=HVeWejRaFjs

listen to rob he makes a better argument about vacinese

its not about mexican dumbass, there are thousands of peoplep every day that migrate THROUGH mexico to try to get to the us, now with terrorism being a bigger deal then ever, we cant have a huge fucking open border for ackmed gonzales to stroll right in
>A 20% tax on goods still means the American people have to pay.
this and that part of retarded the border wall is still a good idea, and i would of like to have seen the increase in border agents increase by 20,000 not just 5000

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=xv_IaLHwgAQ

It's fucking real... Americans....

>Don't be such a lazy piece of shit
>google it

The majority of Americans have a below average IQ on the world scale. Most Americans are literally stupid.

An actual fact.

If you deny this you're likely in that majority :)

Here is a list of countries smarter then America: Singapore, South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Poland, Sweden and Hong Kong (technically not a country),.

The average American is as smart as the average Latvian.

>Google it..

It costs 50 cents to walk across the Mexican border into the US with no strings attached, no I'd, no documents.

They simply expect the Mexicans to want to walk back across the bridge into Mexico.

Have you been to the border? 150 Mexicans come in per minute for the price of a soda.
Go down to chihuahua border and observe my friend. But don't eat the dumpster dived trash food from vendors.

Seems like he's just a bit shy.

You know, when you're 12 and your name resembles a dog's name, and until then you were the Bullied Guy of the school... and your father becomes President, and all bullies in the school are trembling with fear and are desperately asking you to forgive & forget everything they did, and the media guys are eager to know the most intimate details of your definitely normal life while the highest ranked 11-12yo Staceys crave to be your "gf" even if it lasts a single day...

You know, it's quite rare becoming a respected star when 12, especially when you realize that everyone of your musings may instantly destroy or start some large industrial sector. For example when Barron will let slip out of his mouth he likes playing with trains... "Make America Railways great again", the media will shout.

Pic related: in his mind, a freight train just gave precedence to a passenger train.

So american products will now cost as much as Mexican imports. More american products get purchased. More business, more taxes, mexico gets less business. There are economics classes after 101, fasgogot.

>culturally adjusted IQ
gtfo with your bs

look up for any one in history that challeneg the authority or big business any one that questioned the tabbco company or the anti dpressents have all been laughed at and destroyed

they knew somking was bad durring 1900 but any one who challenged it got into big trouble and laughed at

there was a lady who said prozac was bad and caused suicide in the 80's she got laughed at and she ended up in the loony bin and now this guy

I think you're confused about what website you're on. user's either care about "alternative facts" or actively are trolls.

it's not culturally adjusted
>an user with a low iq

>5-10 years
>mfw trump won't be president after 2021

Muchautism...

I guess let you pricks burn.

>tweet from personal account showing clear ignorance
>lies
:/

>muh Hillary