Is "Red Room" real?

Is "Red Room" real?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is it? explain. post links, etc. ill be able to tell

Of course red rooms are real, it would be shocking to me if humanity hadn't done such a thing yet and it was all just lies.

Red rooms are sites where people are live streaming torture on the dark web.

Yes and no.

is there any videos leaked on internet?

probably real. its happening somewhere

>"Live streaming"
>"dark web"
pick one - tor is slow as fuck...

But how do they capture those peoples who they torture?

how would you do it?

are you serious? there are legit torture videos everywhere online ... you dont even have to access the deep web to find them...

Not everyone uses NSA's Tor to access deep web.

since this is Sup Forums i know you'll make me regret asking this, but what are the tor alternatives? (im not really into all this crypto shit but now im genuinely curious)
>pic not related

Never found a real one yet...

Yes.

yes, there is a lot videos how isis kills people, how homeless people kill other homeless people, where kids kills animals, but show me video where someone live streams online how he torture and kill other person.

Just use tor...

i2p

waterboarding?

those 4 niggers in chicago lives-streamed themselves torturing (well, tormenting) that retard ON FACEBOOK!!! for hours...

you mean like freenet? I heard just having the freenet software on your drive is "probable cause"...

fucking newfags
admit it you all just want cp ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're retarded
he's clearly asking where are the snuff films, like a studio film of someone being beaten/raped/murdered, which you're not going to find online using chrome

It's very rare to catch that online and sometimes cost or requires membership, we're not legally allowed to see a persons naked beautiful insides without a md of course

torture? that is not even close to being torture if the white dude hadn't shed blood all over the floor and walls. the niggers only bullied him

You don't need to visit deep web for torture.

that one is nuts. sauce? (couldn't find on BG)

Here: bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

i heared this one is related with mexico and drugs or smth, but not red room

I've never seen or been an accomplice to a "Red Room" - I've heard the system they operate is visible on the live web, but it's encrypted so you need to go thru deepweb portals to access

They're real, just hard to come by, and also when you do find one stuff rarely happens. I was in one and I visited it every once in awhile for three months straight and nothing happened until one time I visited it had some guy torturing some arabic guy

Yeah, it has no correlation with Red Room, I posted it to prove that one can find torture videos on the clearweb, there are plenty of them.

DEATH TO VIDEODROME

thx! this might be the roughest one out there now.