So just found out my gf was a slut in high school. Do I break up with her?

So just found out my gf was a slut in high school. Do I break up with her?

No, a good slut is hard to find. Train her and own her ass

Youre too young to settle down so treat her like your slut and move on when you're ready to take a wife

She's just always put on a good girl act,would never have thought she would do something like suck six dicks at once

And show us more of her. I bet she's just a mouth slut, the good christians are (has to save her snatch for god an all)

That sounds reasonable, but six at a time, fuck

Jesus christ, take a holiday to Afghanistan together and kill her legally for keeping this from you and decimating your honour

Or just show us her pussy

>decimating your honour
>decimating
Relax, faggot still has 90% of his honour left

Lol only nude I have of her, snuck it while on vacation

Bump for answers

More details, user

Guy that told me this knew her hometown and everything. We've been dating since start of college, found out she was a slut in high school via Sup Forums

Who cares? What kind of betacuck feelfaggot are you to give a shit about what your gf was like in high school?

Who the fuck likes who they were in high school? If you seriously look back at HS as the peak of your life, your adult life is pathetic.

Grow up and fuck that hot piece you stupid idiot. Pure waifufagism needs to end.

How big of a slut? And how old are you or her? Does she have the herp from her slutting around?

You think that's bad? I've had two girlfriends go full slut mode after I dated them.

Maybe they just grew up.
Maybe I unleashed the puss.

Do you just believe everything you're told? Pics or it didn't happen. You sound like an insecure 14 year old lol you're gonna ruin your relationship then cry about it later

Dude she looks like she's take six dicks at a once. You got poor judgement, user.

We're 23, she doesn't have anything or I would have it too, has always had slutty tendencies just never thought she ever acted on them. More of a tease. Now I'm wondering if she's ever had more than one guy at a time more than once

He named her hometown so at least inclined to believe him

HAHAHA Dude I fucked the shit out of her. I was the first guy to ever get in her ass. HAHAHA omg this is fucking amazing. First girl to ever eat my ass too. She got me hooked on eating ass, and getting my ass eaten.

How so man? I don't know I never saw it

Slutty girls have the moat experience and thus are the best lays.

Go fuck a virgin and tell me how great that isn't. Be glad your woman was a slut in high school and found out how to take care of a dick, and figure out what she likes and doesn't like.

Nothing is worse than some kissless virgin in bed who is stiff as a board and clumsy with a cock.

Now that one must be a lie, she won't do anal

Yeah she said she would never do it again. It didn't last long. Like 45 seconds. She was crying about it the entire time. I ain't even big.

She is hot, and probably she is good sucking you dick, if she is loyal to you that's all matters... I been trying to find nudes of my wife when she was younger and I wish can find them via here lol

Ya you're probably right. Fuck it, the head is damn good

mby stop being an autistic manchild with ocd who cant handle that some dick has been where his dick is now.. or go hit up a nun

Dude do you actually know her? Ashley?

That's because she sucked six dicks at once back in high school lol

Friendly reminder

Chances are you're not going to be with her forever if you're both 23. I wouldn't worry about it, Sup Forumsro, unless she's still having gangbangs without you.

Maybe you can even parlay her slutty tendencies into a threesome or something, if you're into that kind of thing & think it's worth it

Fuck thanks for the reminder. Goddamn this sucks

Trying to name bait me ain't gonna work, m8. I've been on the internet way too long for that shit.

well it doesnt get damn good unless she sucked off 100 plus guys. ive never heard of a girl sucking off 6 guys at once at a party. jesus. imagine being last and your dick gets 5 different cums on it

We know, she sucked dicks off in high school

Maybe. She does have a couple friends I've always wanted to fuck, pic related

I know right, six dudes. Like two or three maybe I could understand, but six?

Those two are ugly as fuck. You got the best one in the bunch.

Kek I saw this thread yesterday when you were flippin shit OP. If he named her hometown that has nothing to do with it. You can reverse image search that pic and it's probably from facebook so he may just be fucking with you. Relax and don't let it go to your head. If you really have a problem with it, bring it up to her, not Sup Forums. Calm communication is key in any relationship.
>keyword
>CALM

Just remember OP, you can never go back to not knowing, You will always have this idea stashed away in your head.

Either accept it, and that people can change.

Or let it ruin everything and end it. Definitely do not confront her about knowing this "story" because she will most likely flip shit on you for posting pics and discussing her with random fuckers.

Now you're thinking with the right head. Is that all you have on her, that she blew six guys at once at a party? She might flip out at you once you bring it up, cuz she's a woman.

/thread

If it worries you this much, just ask her about it.

Here's what you do Op
>Confront her
>Guilt trip her into one last fuck
>Tell her to gtfo
>???
>Profit?

Well for details, he told me it was actually five guys, and one just stroked it himself. Only two blew their load, if it makes it any better...other than that I've got no dirt on her. We role play rape fantasies every once in a while but nothing extreme

The fact that this thread was made is retarded and if any of these people DO know who she is, they should be sending her caps of your posts in this thread for being so retarded.

>oh no poor me I have a gf who knows her way around a dick

That's you. That's how dumb you sound.

Oh lawd my sides

I agree with this guy.

She s hot and good looking. Who the fuck cares what she has done before? If she s herpes free you should be smashing that pussy instead of writing this here.

Stop thinking about this. Not very sane.

Trust me.

And don't tell you never had sex with a slut before. That's the exact same thing.

So man up kiddo.

this

Yeah reverse image searching her pics to social media. g8 b8 m8 8/8

True. Thanks for the advice

Hmm. A REAL slut would have had all five guys (+ burger & fries) inside her molten clam, possibly all at once. Then MADE them all blow their loads, most likely inside her, in alternating holes.
She doesn't really sound all that bad, user.

hmm op, is she loose?

6 dicks at once? Fuck, those who got their cocks sucked and everyone who knows about that incident must be laughing at you constantly.