I have a question Sup Forums, what would you do in this case?

I have a question Sup Forums, what would you do in this case?

>Im registered on a dating website, men have to pay for everything but girls have all for free. Like always.
>Yesterday a girl put me on her "shopping cart", obviously she liked me and wanted to chat.
>She actually seems pretty nice. Lots of common interests, pretty and so on.
>Im not going to pay just for texting her. Its too expensive (20€) and just the idea of paying for something like this, depresses me.

Heres the point :

I found her facebook, also she is a teacher and gives classes, I could contact her that way. But, wouldnt it be so scary? Like a stalker/desperated guy?
>"Hey Im that guy from that website, I found you online and as I cant text you from there Im making it this way"

What would you do? I really want to talk to her. Any of you were in a similar situation? Post your experiences or girls reaction about this.

Doesn't seem weird to me, just tell her?

>What would you do?

>find her on fb
>get drunk and fap to her pics
>cry myself to sleep dreaming of the life we could have had if i wasn't such an autistic faggot

even if she likes you, finding her personal info/facebook would turn her off immediately. If she doesnt' offer you it, then ask for it or move on.

And wtf is this paying to text bitches? Is this some beta shit ive never heard about before...

First off, why did you even bother register on this platform when you don't want to pay for it?
But if you are interested in her and she seems to be real (these websites live off fake profiles as you probably know), then bite the bullett and pay up.
Stalking her on facebook is certainly not a good way of leaving a good first impression.

If you found her on a dating website that requires money it just sounds like she's only after that.
GG scrub

Just straight up tell her. Women like honesty.

If you really want to make a move on her, open with the fact that it's weird. Here is how I would approach her.

"Hey Sarah, I know this is going to be suuuuper weird, but we matched on this dating app, and I kinda just found you online. If you're still interested, let's go out sometime. If not, then I totally get it. I look forward to hearing from you"

ez pz m8

wouldnt it be so creepy? I found all her info just by her studies, name and guessing a few things here and there on google.

Women are somehow scared, specially these days where everyone look like rapists or men trying to blackmail them.

yeah, I know, its some kind of Tinder evolution gone worse. You can only see profiles, send them "likes" and after that you have to pay. They can send you anything they want, likes or directly putting you on their shopping cart.

She is actually real, even found more info than I would like. But its not only the payment, I think its just depressing having to pay just for that.

Most of the girls dont have a clue all men have to pay. I think those who registered around 2014 have some privileges, but my account is from 2016 and its pure garbage.

it looks kinda creepy just come up for a random time and add her in fb. dude, 20 euros for texting a girl is nothing.
if you put in mind what would cost taking her to cinemas or in a dinner or to a motel..

nothings save is worth the drive

Tell her the truth....that you really like her....but are too cheap to pay 20 bucks to talk to her....she will love that......guess you are Asian?

Shit just face book her.

No, I'm jewish.

this

let it hang, if she is creepsMcGeeps then don't send another, if she is down to clown, put it in her butter.

>20 euros to text a girl is nothing

You're and Moran

The one thing I don't understand is why you're on a dating site that requires you to pay to talk to women, but you're too cheap to want to pay.

20€ for a potential serious relation?? Fucking do it, don't be a faggot and pay!

She is obviously willing to pay for the service, and that means she is looking for others who are too; rather than going on Tinder or some other place where dudes cant afford or aren't serious enough about meeting her to pay 20 euro and give it a shot

I think I could make up an excuse, something like waiting 1 week or 2 and texting her. "So sorry for coming through here, but.."

Yeah I know, its really nothing. But everything about the website looks like a scam for stealing money from men. I mean, they give you this offer about 7€ - 1 week, but it turns into a whole month without asking, and finally to 3 months.
Actually I dont really care about the money, Im not that kind of guy, its more about being forced just for texting someone. And at the end who knows, she might not even reply!

By the way, the website is adoptaguy. I think its french based, but its all over Europe.

Not asian, white male from Europe.

That was my second guess....fuck sake if your worried about it looking like a cheap mother fucked then pay out the 20 bucks......your Jewish can't one of you relatives write it off as a tax expense? One of them has to be an accountant

Go outside get one for free.
im betting the site pulls info from real acounts to set up profiles. its fake.

20 euros for an european is nothing you twat.
learn english first to reply properly
'you're and Moran..' are you mexican? go clean my shit

>how to get a date with the stig

You could buy one month and make it your goal to get her Facebook or her number within that time

You'd have to spend 20$, this investment would further motivate you

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

who the fuck is taking these photos? Did her previous stalker post them on her wall or is this some weird bullshit story?

Most of the girls dont know about that, its just free for them as much as they want. And there are other guys who registered a few years ago who can send messages and reply to others.

I didnt reach that point where I have to pay just for texting a girl. Already have a few nice ones on Tinder and so, but this really capted my attention.

I just registered thinking I could reply at least 1 or 2 messages. I couldnt but I stayed because its always nice to receive likes or being "put in the shopping cart"

Going back to the point, most of you agree about the fact texting her on another place like facebook, social network or her profile on different websites would be creepy and cringy at the best case.
I could "force" it by a coincidence, like having some "common" friends or activities or something like that.
>"Hey! werent you the girl I saw 2 weeks ago on this website? I couldnt text you back then!"

I will think about the paying. As I said I dont care its about 20€ or 100€, its more the fact that paying for something like just texting its like paying everytime you have a glass of water.

Its not obviously her, just some random creep pictures I saved from another threads.

USA USA USA

Tell her that a wicker chair won't filter her damn farts and despite them being slow and silent, the rotten egg smell does not go unnoticed. It isn't attractive, and that smirk shows how much of a cunt you are for doing this around others

>Women like honesty
haaa
haa haha
HAHAHAHA!

Reminds me of Denko guy, go send her 600 emails OP