I need an in-scale picture of the solar system...

i need an in-scale picture of the solar system. i can do it myself but maybe someone done it already and you can provide sauce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJVNUFBgRmM
joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A scale image of the solar system is going to be a very big and very hard to understand image. The sun would be a large dot on one side followed by a few missed pixels and then some blotches and finishing with bad print quality on the other side.

The universe is huge, empty, and very boring outside of the shit that is marketed to you. The only excitement is trying to wrap your imaGination around its inconceivability

Gotchu fam

i know that but maybe someone made such thing

I tried once but it was too big

then perhaps some program that can zoom in/out?

I have also tried but then dad came and said why you trying to scale and recreate something you can't comprehend? He said you mustn't do so as you may become retarded so I have cased all my efforts

youtube.com/watch?v=FJVNUFBgRmM

joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

popular image formats support dimmensions up to 2^31px
if earth was portrayed as one single pixel then the distance to the sun (~149 598 261km) would be ~11800px
now Neptune is ~4495600000km away so it would be ~354604px away. still far away from limit so yes, it is possible to make such picture even if Earth would be 100px big

thank you, user. this will do good

this is the best result you'll find, OP.

Google "in-scale picture of the solar system", idiot.

OP out