ITT: Deaths that will fuck you up

I hate it here. Why the fuck so I still post? I have a girlfriend AND I make music. Fuck me up.

If Sufjan died in the next 10 years I'd cry like it was my friend that died.

this is the deaths that will fuck you up thread, not the deaths that will prevent ww3 and stop the jews from taking over thread.

My own

My mom? Death is a part of life and I know a lot of people that died. No artists death will ever really upset me no matter how much I lI've their shit.

nigger

same

same senpai

The day the last Beatle dies is gonna be a real sad day

racists get off my thread

i'm looking forward to the headlines when Paul dies, considering the theories surrounding him

i dont know why so many people who post here say they hate it. sure it's not perfect, but i love it here and wouldnt have it any other way.

i also have a gf and make music, that stuff doesn't really matter. what matters is the mindset you take toward the site and your relationship with it. perhaps you should re-evaluate. if you have gone normalfag mode and want to stop browsing, that's fine, nothing wrong with it and you should do that. if you want to keep Sup Forums as an occasional friend and a reminder of your youth, that's fine too. or if you're like me and discover that there really is something special about this community and all its bullshit, and keep browsing obsessively, that's also fine.

anyways bogdan raczynski

Such a good writer

Even though they're being cock teasing hacks right now

My dog's.

>from taking over
>taking over
>implying
>implications

I hope you'll get fucked up soon

Man, this anti-Elverum meme needs to stop, everyone here recognized him as based until all you edgy Sup Forumstards saw a red number on P4k.

I second this.

I know I will cry like a bitch when Paul dies.

I feel like it'll come pretty sudden. He won't see it coming

When he dies, hip hop dies.

/thread

How, by not releasing Alive 2017 dates?

I can't really imagine a world without Genesis. I hope he/she/they find peace.

I remember reading he was diagnosed with some form of cancer a while back. And in typical Morrissey style he said something along the lines of: If I live, I live; if I die, I don't.

He's only like thirty but I don't think he'll stop getting fatter

>Thom Yorke will die at some point in your lifetime

I don't think I can handle it

Holy shit I was just thinking of this. I just randomly watched a YouTube video where he tells the audience that John Lennon died and then I thought to myself that he'll probably die soon.

Same or my other close family members

t b h I'm looking forward to his death, and I used to be a huge smiths fan.

I hope it hurts.

18 years and the eurasian Reznor brothers are going to make Elliot look like a picnic ;_;

>He named his sons Lazarus Echo and Balthazar.

It's like he went out of his way to ensure their virginity.

how will he know when he's dead if he's blind?

This is a good post.

SHE'S DEEEEEAAAD GIB MONEY. WILL CRY FOR MONEY.

>Thom will die within your lifetime

Tom's Afterlife will be like Daydreaming. Always restless, always looking for that warm place to lay down and sleep.

I hope they die close together so neither has to deal with the media shitstorm "OMG HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE THE LAST BEATLE??? REMEMBER JOHN AND GEORGE AND NOW PAUL/RINGO???"

I think that might be the first time I cry over a musician dying

hasnt done anything notable since his beef with jay z. also i fucking hate nas "fans" because they all secretly hate hip hop

>deaths that will prevent ww3
the ironing

My own

Definitely this but moreso pic related

>tfw going through my library to see whose death would hurt me the most but it's already a graveyard

Honestly, if either or both of the Daft Punk robots dies I'm going to have a good cry.

Robots can't die

Life Is Good is a pretty good album

This is one of the few timelines where he's actually alive.

Even though he hasn't released anything good in over a decade, he's had such a massive impact on my childhood and on Hip Hop and pop culture in general

Pretty sure Trent is not even a human. He will be fine.

what?

fucking kek

Paul actually survived the car crash and just wanted to get out of the pressure of popularity and will become Paul's double when the fake Paul dies.

Brian Wilson strikes me as another Ozzie or Keith Richards case-- under normal circumstances, they'd all be long gone yet aren't. But even more so with Wilson.

please don't make me think about this

>Ozzie

you sound deeply frustrated

thank fuck

Make it two, please.

How the fuck does he look like this? He's not even 50 yet.

Stevie's only 66. hell be fine

He doesn't age.

I just saw him in Vancouver a few hours ago. I wept.

This is not going to happen. Don't worry.

Fripp

If Michael Gira dies before I get to say wasup I'll be a little disappointed, but out of everyone on earth I think that's a man that's ready to fucking die

tfw I'll never get to hear a collab with him and David Sylvian before he's gone :/

idk user, he seems pretty eager to make more music
I agree with you though, his death would hurt me. Hopefully I die first

I just want one more album from him

>One day wake up
>Pic of Trent pinned on Sup Forums
>RIP
>Throughout the entire day "La Mer", "And All That Could Have Been" playing on the board all day.

Is Paul having a stroke?

Also, Pete Best will be the last survivor, just to spite the others.

:(

For some reason I feel like she's going to die younger than expected. Like from 65-70.

>tfw you'll never see Scott perform live
why live?

he was great in Silence of the Lambs

>Listening to Motion Picture Soundtrack on the day he dies
I wouldn't be able to handle myself

I wonder if that will actually happen

why do you have to remind me of this shit

Oh I'll be fucked up alright, from the celebratory drinks I'll be drinking.

>some one took the time to make this picture

But imagine the album his ghost will make as a response.

faggot

Being upset over an entertainers death is the definition of a weak faggot. Life is going to be rough for you, my friend.

He'll take rock music with him

none because i'm not a pussy and understand the legacy of whichever artist i like will live on regardless.

to post you will miss this man when he dies shows you don't know very much about him.