Complains about crowd sizes when that's not even a reasonable concern

>Complains about crowd sizes when that's not even a reasonable concern.
>Accuses illegal immigrants of voting for Hillary (EVEN THOUGH HE WON)
>Wants to show news reporters his photographs of people coming to his inauguration. Most childish thing you can do.
>President of Mexico declines his meeting to talk about building a wall. Literally a spit in his face.
>Signed exec order to ban immigrants from Muslim countries.
>Reinstates both pipelines.
>Admits the wall might be a fence.
>Plans to tax Mexican goods, which will make Americans cost more.
>Hateful towards women.
>Hateful towards Muslims.
>"I would bomb the shit out of them."

How is this a good president in any way?

Like, seriously... are Sup Forumstards really this dumb? I used to think/b/tards were just pretending. And the raids were just for the lulz.

But how is potentially sending thousands of troops to their deaths good for the lulz? You really think killing innocent people is good?

Explain to me, why I should support Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/fact-check-inauguration-crowd-size/96984496/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/24/14354036/crowds-presidential-inaugurations-trump-average
theatlantic.com/photo/2017/01/all-of-this-space-was-full-a-photographic-fact-check/514253/
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-inaugural-crowds-dont-quite-measure-up-to-barack-obamas/?utm_term=.eee17ad7a1d6
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-cabinet-family-voter-registration.html
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/?utm_term=.ff9a28364218
seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Trump-family-members-Treasury-Secretary-10886592.php
google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/21/definitive-cnn-gigapixel-image-of-crowd-during-trump-inauguration-speech-confirms-sean-spicer-correct/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>But how is potentially sending thousands of troops to their deaths good for the lulz? You really think killing innocent people is good?

Clearly you are new to Sup Forums

Illegals do vote
Mexico is a bitch that bitches about illegal Africans in their country
Fuck Islam
Pipelines equal jobs
Wall or fence all keeps the shitty people out especially cartel activity
Don't but Mexican products if you don't like it
Loves women that's why he grabs them by the pussy
Islam is hate so fuck then

another cry baby thread

remember when Sup Forums was not full of faggot Leftists?

>but there were more people than what is seen in the angle everyone is using to compare, but you keep saying it doesn't matter even though we only bring it up a couple times
>there are illegals voting, because ID checking was not 'required'
>literally what
>the mexican president pussying out doesn't make trump look worse
>k, that's literally what we voted for
>so we don't rely on getting oil from the middle east (note where our last presidents went to fucking war with) and get oil from more friendly countries, thus spending less tax dollars and not even changing the rate of climate change in anyway, population does that
>k, it's so he doesn't go overboard with spending
>elaborate on that
>what
>no shit
>just like obama, your previous perfect president

he's not sending troops anywhere moron, hasn't even started a war yet

>how is this a good president in any way?
What do you care? You will never be able to influnce his choices, EVER. You are insignificant, just like all the others who hate him.
All your whining will never matter, nothing will change that he will be president for the next 4 years.

I love these threads. The CTR shills are doing it for free now.

Pipelines equal jobs
>bad for environment, leaky fucking pipes everywhere

Wall or fence all keeps the shitty people out especially cartel activity
>ladder = wall fail. lrn2ladder cunt.

Hillary would have been far better, I agree with you completely.

All pipes leek, this has been proven. Don't even get me started on the undeniable power of tall ladders. Literally any wall can be climbed with a ladder. The Berlin wall was infamous for it's 0% success rate.

the dude is a complete catastrophy.
for your sake i hope he won´t do too much damage throughout his presidency.
if the shit hits the fan, you can come over here.
we have a historic responsibility and heart for refugees (most of us.)

greetings and good luck from germany.

>refugees

Ya, that's totally going great for you guys.

shit bait 0/10
you didnt even get quads

>bad for environment, leaky fucking pipes everywhere

Hey guys were building a brand new pipeline for an exorbitant cost, should we make it effective so that it does not leak and waste our product which makes us richer than anyone in the world

Naaah, even though it is BRAND NEW and we are spending lots of money on it, we should make sure it leaks, costing us MILLIONS in wasted product.

This is why your not rich. Rich people do things right. Not just half ass them then say ''it was bound to leak''

if you play ladder, trench, wall; ladder always wins

Then please explain all the leaking

I live by the border and I just want to tag the wall with hentai.

>crowd size is a distraction for the media to sqwak about while he gets down to business without media reporting what he does constantly.

>he could have possibly won the popular vote as well, cases of people voting in multiple states, or using deceased people's information to vote are examples of what's been discovered already

>wants to show photos to the media? Haven't heard that, all I've heard is he wants the number of people at the inauguration as well as people watching tv, online, around the world to be told as it's the highest so far

>he doesn't need to talk to the president of mexico, only Mexico will lose hundreds of millions of dollars in aid if an agreement can't be made, trump can tax incoming goods and money wires going to mexico if he wants.
>he refers to the border fence act which allows him to build a wall.
>doesn't hate woman, has a douggter so how would that even be possible.
>unless you think being mugged or raped by refugee immigrants who don't assimilate is a good thing than a ban on Muslims is logical.
>hates radical Muslim extremists*
>both pipelines are good for Canada and the USA
>made in USA is OK with me even if it costs more.

this is a border in europe.
just a roadsign that tells you that you´re in a different country.

let this asshole build a wall, then the u.s. will be in the same club as glorious countries like north korea, israel and eastern germany.

>The Berlin wall was infamous for it's 0% success rate.

WRONG
source; Great wall of china, Athens, Jerusalem, Scotland, LITERALLY ANY CITY CASTLE OR SETTLEMENT IN HISTORY

>All pipes leek, this has been proven.

WRONG
sources; rome perfected plumbing thousands of years ago, the fact clean water flows to your house and poo flows away, personal experience (i am a plumber, have laid thousands of miles of pipe, never had a fucking leak)

IF WE CAN MANAGE IT WITH WATER THAT IS PRACTICALLY WORTHLESS WHY CANT WE MANAGE IT WITH OIL, WHICH IS VALUABLE, AND WOULD COST A LOT MORE TO THE COMPANY IF WASTED.

OIL COMPANIES ARE THERE TO MAKE MONEY, WHY WOULD THEY ALLOW LEAKS, IT'S REALLY FUCKING EASY TO PREVENT THEM.

it is. unless you continue believeing your facist propaganda.

Except Europe was starting to close up its borders too for the exact same reason.

Somebody unfuck Trump's shit.

only the fucked up eastern european contries with right wing populist governments.

OK.

There is no leaking on pipelines that are not under the sea. Done.

As opposed to the non fucked up countries where children are raped by muslims and then the parents are put in prison whilst the muslim marries their 12 year old child?

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED IN GERMANY

I can tell OP will have a tough, tough next eight years.

This pleases me.

Wahhhh he's doing what he said he would do

THATSWHYPEOPLEVOTEDFORHIM

HIS VOTERS COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

And still... President of the United States of America.

Pepperigde farm remembers.

>>>>>>>>>Sup Forums
Go there faggot

This triggers leftards

>FACIST PROPAGANDA

rape up 300%
90% of all rapes committed by refugees
murder up 150%
88% committed by refugees

SHREK YOURSELF

So stupid, it must be a leaf.
Fucking die in a hole.

Baby's first election? Warmongering Hillary lost. Maybe we can stop bombing Syria now.

Pepe Hentai ftw!

>Assaults in swimming pools
There's something we don't see with our niggers, here.

Dude your fucking graph says presumably. It admits its data is questionable.

Rape is up 300% because of increasing definitions of rape, and an increase in those crimes being reported.

>implying that a reasonable argument came from left field
>implying that trump isn't a fucking retard
>implying that leftists can't have opinions too

>implying

>and an increase in those crimes being reported.

Because they're happening.... You fucking moron.

> implying Trump's only criticasters come from the left

I see you have a solid grasp of your contries domestic politics :')

^right about the data being dubious as all shit
^right about there still being a foreseeable trend

since you are both correct in prerogative, let's just agree that the refugees are supreme niggers for the crimes that they ARE committing

I member

or it just spits in the face of scientific decorum for the sake of a shitpost

his butthurt is mighty

>Signed exec order to ban immigrants from Muslim countries that he doesn't have any business ties to.

fixed

I challenge your knowledge about illegal voting. The majority leader (who is republican) came out to say " there is no evidence of illegal voting or voter fraud". Second "if you don't like to pay for the Mexican product tax, then don't buy products from there", where do you think most of our food comes from? Also if we don't pay that 20% tax, who will pay for the wall? HahHaha

in short: OP is a faggot and he lost.

sure comrade. are you russian shills still getting paid?

newfag detected

You're a fucking idiot
>>Complains about crowd sizes when that's not even a reasonable concern.
The only reason this was ever brought up was because CNN used pictures from way earlier in the morning and said that was how many people showed up.
>>Accuses illegal immigrants of voting for Hillary (EVEN THOUGH HE WON) he wouldn't have to if you faggots that don't understand how elections work would stop saying "well she won the popular vote so he's not my president".
>>Wants to show news reporters his photographs of people coming to his inauguration. Most childish thing you can do.
Once again, CNN debunked themselves because they took at 360 panoramic picture which clearly shows their claim that the overhead picture was at full capacity, which is the pic he's using to prove that fake news is fake news.
>>President of Mexico declines his meeting to talk about building a wall. Literally a spit in his face.
Mexicos gonna get along real well without any help from America...
>>Signed exec order to ban immigrants from Muslim countries.
He has no say in what other countries do with their immigration. But yes he banned people from entering until we better our vetting system. Smart move. Only a brainwashed liberal who got into politics because muh 2015 bandwagons would think it was a bad move.
>>Reinstates both pipelines.
What's your point? We have thousands already. It's not effecting anyone.
>>Admits the wall might be a fence.
In areas where it would be appropriate. Aka hills, ditches, ect. You cucks really need to listen more closely.
>>Plans to tax Mexican goods, which will make Americans cost more.
Americans have a cost on their life?! Please do tell more.
>>Hateful towards women.
Don't tell me you've never said, "I'd smack that ass" or something to that effect. Name another thing he's done that's hateful towards women other than being surrounded by men and saying "grab her by the pussy".

>not understanding sarcasm

>derp

Obama 2009: 1.8 million
Obama 2013: 1 million
Trump 2017: 250,000

sad

It's obvious you have extremely poor comprehension of the world around you. How sad.

Trump was complaining about the MISREPORTING of the crowd size; not the crowd size itself. I guess you were only pretending to pay attention.

But it's useless to argue. You decided last year you hate this man, and there's basically nothing he can do to make you happy. Can anyone make you happy?

So you came to Sup Forums after 2009? I remember when Sup Forums wasn't full of a bunch of stormfags and did things like troll Hal Turner. Sorry to inform you but Sup Forums is counterculture, culture goes left Sup Forums goes right, culture goes right Sup Forums goes left.

Bullshit. He said there was a million people there and then when proven wrong, he got all buttmad and banned the National Park Service from tweeting to punish them.

>>Complains about crowd sizes when that's not even a reasonable concern.
who cares
>>Accuses illegal immigrants of voting for Hillary (EVEN THOUGH HE WON)
maybe because he genuinely values winning a fair election over barely winning against a cheater
>>Wants to show news reporters his photographs of people coming to his inauguration. Most childish thing you can do.
again who cares
>>President of Mexico declines his meeting to talk about building a wall. Literally a spit in his face.
mexico will pay for the wall via import tariffs
>>Signed exec order to ban immigrants from Muslim countries.
good
>>Reinstates both pipelines.
good
>>Admits the wall might be a fence.
a fence with cameras and armed guards
>>Plans to tax Mexican goods, which will make Americans cost more.
nigga what
>>Hateful towards women.
not really
>>Hateful towards Muslims.
only those that oppose western values
>>"I would bomb the shit out of them."
good

yea, all those countries you mentioned are surrounded by people who hate them, unlike denmark

I can only imagine the thought going through his head during that limo ride was
"Why the fuck did even do this?"

>maybe because he genuinely values winning a fair election over barely winning against a cheater
or maybe he's totally butthurt that Hillary got almost 3 million more votes than him. Why else would he make up all that "illegal voter" crap?

>>Hateful towards Muslims.
Really? Because he wants the good ones in and the bad ones out...Muslims don't like terrorists either.
>>"I would bomb the shit out of them."
As we should.

He's a good president because he doesn't play to other people's bullshit and gets shit done.
It took obama 8 years to hit ISIS, (literally on his 2nd to last day in office) and he did it only to make things harder for Trump

Like seriously, does everything revolve around whatever faggot bandwagon cult you belong to and Sup Forumstards? Because you know there's a whole world full of people outside of your basement safe space.

what good is sitting back not taking military action on countries who constantly attempt to take military action on us?

i noticed Saudi Arabia isn't on that muslim ban list

I could live off nothing but bitter tears from you pussies for the next 8 years but thanks to Trump I'll be able to enjoy giant meals of prime rib and shit.

I work in the energy sector and just got my ass a raise and renewedv contract for 3 years.

Suck dick, you whiney pussy faggots. Cracking down on illegals means my son can landscape this summer again maybe, my retired uncle can push a broom if he wants again.

You goddamn cuck... Woman like when you act like a man, put your hand on her thigh and tell her she gonna get the dick. That's what they want. Be a man.

Fuck grovelling to other international leaders. Fuck Mexico, China and Germany with their guilt driven need to seem open. Refugees are doing some disgusting shit and their smiling and taking it.

Trump is the first goddamn real man to be president since JFK and all you wimps fun suck your gfs cocks for 8 years and cry about it.

Yeah, everytime you CTR shil;ls say that the numbers go up

>INB4 muh 6million.

Muh nigga.

right? The best part is that none of the 9/11 terrorists came from any of the countries that are the banned list.

because trump business tie are a thing kid

>and then when proven wrong
Who proved him wrong? How?

I take you believe in capitalism, well maybe if your son wasn't such a shit landscapper he wouldn't be out performed and out classed by immigrants

>the next 8 years
he won't even last 4 years.

yeah because the people who voted for him either 1. dont live in DC or 2. cant afford to travel there
it's actually pretty impressive considering DC is 95%+ democrat

>OP literally doesn't know what "literally" means

of course he does business with them

Question everything. Trump supporters are the world's biggest idiots.

Maybe for a second, tune out CNN and put it into your mind that he didn't make it up.
New Mexico and California recently released laws to which if you have just a drivers license, you can vote in those states. George Soros promoted and bussed tons of illegals all over to vote against Trump. I'm sure you don't know his name, so maybe you should be more informed before you sperg on shit you have no actual knowledge on.
Beside that point, using dead people to vote has been a tactic in politics for a while now...if it worked once, why not do it again?
google.com/amp/chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/amp/

>make up
no one doubted it when it came out that the same happened with obama. illegals, dead people, people registered in multiple states, it's nothing new and no new measures were taken to prevent it from happening again

You probably didn't vote. Stop crying.

You think after assuming for 2 straight years about a man, and being wrong every time would make you stop assuming about the man.

Because he takes pride in his work and refuses to take slave wages like the pricks you pick up at home Depot? He's got self worth. Something our youth is lacking these days. Pussy. He's already more of a man than you will ever be

>figuratively a spit in his face.

Ayup, our wonderful saudi allies.

Man, I just wish that the US public wasn't so anti nuclear. Well meaning greens have done a lot of damage.
Also, am I insane for thinking that its kind of pointless deciding if global warming is human caused or not? The tens of millions of people are going to be displaced either way, and that's going to be really destabilizing in a lot of already unstable places.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/fact-check-inauguration-crowd-size/96984496/

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/24/14354036/crowds-presidential-inaugurations-trump-average

theatlantic.com/photo/2017/01/all-of-this-space-was-full-a-photographic-fact-check/514253/

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/20/us/politics/trump-inauguration-crowd.html?_r=0

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/20/donald-trumps-inaugural-crowds-dont-quite-measure-up-to-barack-obamas/?utm_term=.eee17ad7a1d6

the video doesn't lie:
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

You'll have to do better than that.

so the fact that they are among the more hardcores and the most retarded muslims can be disregarded depiste the fact that 9/11 pilots were saudi ? just because the company he sweared he didn't run anymore have investements there ?

>cant afford to travel there
sad

you dont need to support him hes already president

Best post I've read in a while.

>people registered in multiple states

nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-cabinet-family-voter-registration.html

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/01/26/it-turns-out-trump-son-in-law-jared-kushner-is-also-registered-to-vote-in-two-states/?utm_term=.ff9a28364218

seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Trump-family-members-Treasury-Secretary-10886592.php

maybe if you took a trip out into the country for more than a day or two you would realize that democrats' (((values))) don't apply to all walks of life

I'm not assuming anything.

Trumps bringing back all da jobs to merica though so I assume once all these poorfag republicants get a real job his 2nd inauguration will be the most hugest event in human history.

>signed exec order to ban immigrants from muslim countries
>hateful towards women
>hateful towards muslims

so whats the problem here? he seems like the best president we've had since nixon

>the video doesn't lie.
Yea actually it does because there's an obvious splice at 48 seconds in you pleb bitch.
google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/21/definitive-cnn-gigapixel-image-of-crowd-during-trump-inauguration-speech-confirms-sean-spicer-correct/amp/

Count the sections not filled in the overhead, then count them in the mega pixel. Dumb blind mother fucker.

KeK

I love all these alt right bitches complaining about veing out performed and out classed by immigrants and then turning around and calling other men cucks for not being afraid of them. Im sick of these pansie ass fuckers trying to act tough behind their computer screens in their parents bedroom. You know why fascism lost in world war 2 it was because they followed a weak bitch with his weak bitch ideology of blaming others, you know why Americans are fat worthless pieces of shit who are afraid of immigrants and refugees, because you fuckers lack the balls to wake up in the morning, go to fucking work and compete with the world. Someone beats you to it and you whine and bitch to your strong man for a bail out, whaaaa the Mexicans are landscaping and i cant overcharge for shit work, well maybe get better at your job you weak ass fuck

Fuck you im going back to work

>maybe if you took a trip out into the country
fuck that. It's full of toothless in-breds

>his 2nd inauguration
LOL

>Fuck you im going back to work

Standing in line at the welfare office?