You would fuck both of them until the end of the Universe, nut inside each...

You would fuck both of them until the end of the Universe, nut inside each, then lick their feet until the end of the second Universe.

Dont even try and lie to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if it was a threesome

fuck they're ugly

Lies

I never thought I'd be attracted to them until I saw this

I' personally don't have a racial preference, but they look pretty fucking ugly.

na, pass

> big booty
I will never understand you people.
> look at that wrinkly lump of fat on her

I'm not racist but I just can't get over those huge niggernoses, they just turn me off

then youre probably gay. These women are primed for carrying babies, just look at them. How can you not want breed with her?

These are the tennis players sisters?
Whatever.
I would be so hard that even my ball would be hard. I would penetrate them with my hard balls

Who are these guys? Sorry OP I don't watch the NFL.

I can tell you are an Alpha male.

>that perfect pure white girl standing there making her look like Bigfoot in a bikini

Max kekroom.

You would fuck both of them until the end of the Universe?

[WARNING] Operation WoodPipe! #WhiteGenocide {ALERT}

Who's Behind this Post?

WoodPipe is a psychological manipulation operation to promote the brand of Dark skin black women, while enticing white men to date them to further reduce the American white population while increasing the black population.

Dark skin black women are behind this propaganda.

Strategies they use:

1. Black women Shill Post
2. Posing as white guys who likes black women
3. Stock Photos/wbem of fake qt dark skin black women
4. Fake Statistic of BW+WM Divorce rate (it's 58% higher)
5. Promoting Race Mixing (Bleached)
6. Starting thread with non related black women pictures
8. Stereotyping light skin, mixed, and white women

The goal of the Public Relations Campaign is to increase the percieved value of Dark black women, while enticing sexual desires in white men and normalizing relationship between dark skin black women and white men.

It's the reverse cuck psy-op...

-- About the Agenda --

Within the Black community is a concept called "Colorism" where the most undesirable women have darker skin complexions, and there's a growing rift between black women and black men, with animosity over the perception of black men choosing lighter skin women, racially ambiguous, mixed women and white women.

Disguntled dark skin "and usally Ugly" black women with low self-esteem have organized an underground activist movements (BWGTOW + Swirlers + Bleached) to make Dark Skin Black women appear more desirable/accepting/BASED to white men, while they pushes race mixing and White Genocide!

The Agenda falls into a subcategory of Social Justice Warriors with a Colorism/"Dark Skin" female feminist twist.

-- Groups that push the Agenda --
1. Swirlrs: youtu.be/fcr8Ea6wD5E
2. BWGTOW: youtu.be/UJgr8hiOL2A
3. Colorism: youtu.be/n4n3dDHUQoY

Terms they use:
*Colonized
*Bleach
*CUACED

Don't take the BAIT, 14/88

10/10 spaghetti.

Yes i would, love all women and an oreo 3 way would be killer

Lets compare the thicc black godess to the scrawny white basic bitch.

White girl is clearly unfit to have children with those hips. Shes probably high on coke. and she definatley doesnt work out or eat healthy.

Black woman has perfect childbearing form. Is clearly athletic therefor eats healthy. Plus shes got a bigger booty, bigger tits (even after breast reduction), and she sucks dick better.

These are just facts.

No. Just no.

>lick their feet
ewwww, those are two stinking niggers!!!

>slender white girl is down to snort some blow and doesn't into annoying kids
>hippopotamus black girl is manly, and built to have annoying kids, after she stops being boring and playing fucking tennis

Shiggy

>and she sucks dick better
>just stating the facts

Fucking orbital sides

The black woman looks like a man though and her child bearing form would shit out a nigger. No thank you.

I'd bang 'em but feet licking is submissive cuck shit. Fuck off with that.

yes. yes I would. but I like being dominated by big strong women so....

How can you find these nigger women beautiful KEK. I bang 18-25yo white instead instead, thank you.

I have an opportunity to fuck a black girl that looks like them except there's rumors that her hair smells.. She has long ass hair so I don't doubt it, what should I do anons.

How about don't fuck the smelly nigger you dumbshit.

I'm gay.

what should I do Sup Forums = fuck my shit up.

Coke snorting white bitches shit out niggers by the dozens. White niggers.

White women are just inferier in every way, especially when compared to this godess.

Inferior* mr. mongoloid.

She has a booty and tits though.. But she's really desperate and no girl has been this desperate towards me ever.. I'm a year virgin fag so idk user

It isn't just fucking a sheboon.. it isn't just one nig at all.

The problem is they come with their nigger family, nigger cousins, loud mouth nigger ways. You don't just fuck a nigger or date a nigger bitch, you have to deal with all that. Going to their nig parties where Africa dark dindus at swinging from the banisters.

They don't just come one black big booty bitch at thats it.

So good luck with your new coon family

I think you should fuck the shit out her. Speaking as a white male, once you go black you dont go back bruh. They are that good.

worth it.

white women are superior to niggers in every way

k

brown skin makes me puke

it's a natural reaction user, shitskins are a mistake

I probably should since I don't have many options to begin with..

You can't breed with men.

On the left, you can witness the middle school dropout negro wimminz who don't need no mans chimping out, visibly enraged that her baby daddy left her a single mother last night for the next niggermomma who would bear to withstand his ugly nigger features and seed. Meanwhile, the college educated white woman assesses the situation, her body itself, possessed of an intellect several deviations above the common negro, faces away involuntarily in disgust.

They're bretty cute my dude :)