Holy shit you white retards it's the lunar new year

holy shit you white retards it's the lunar new year

chinese pigs aren't the only ones who celebrate the holiday you fucking unseasoned chicken makers

fuck your starbucks becky ass getting cultures all wrong n shit

pic related it's all of you white racist faggots getting mad at me complaining about my little asian problems (incoming penis jokes you're so original)

hurr im a culturally deaf white school principal let's celebrate CHINESE new year by serving chicken teriyaki in the cafeteria

m i rite fucktards

You pale pissants couldn't arrange a calendar by the lunar cycles and you're getting shit all wrong

once again white ignorance prevails

tuck your cuck penises whitey brown is what's hot now kek

Stupid hapa

"Unseasoned Chicken Makers" is a half-decent name for a band.

I swear if I didn't care about not having a criminal record I'd tear down all your shitty signs saying CHINESE new year fucking stupid bitches

How the fuck do you not realize millions of not-Chinese celebrate that same new year lmfao

you guys are stupid as hell learn some culture rofl

how are corporations so tone deaf oh right because people grow up in white on white bread with extra mayo that's why you fucking cucks

lmfao

Lmao as if it matters. The real new years already happened a couple months ago. You're irrelevant as fuck bro

Lmafo rofl lmao rofl rofl lmfao

Hey nice bait btw

Just a quick qustion, why are you normie on Sup Forums?
GET THE FUCK >>>/OUT/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chinese "new year" is irrelevant. White man already conquered and made Gregorian Calendar a international de facto standard. Chinese meme will fade away ;^)

i can do whatever i want
this is trump's america i have all the freedom now

bask in my honorary whiteness

As someone who deals with the Chinese for business I hate this time of year as they all basically disappear for 2 weeks.

good the best chinese is gone chinese

stop dealing with those pigs, associate with asians of class like koreans or japs even

singaporeans

>getting triggered because everyone is sick of having some irrelevant holiday shoved down their throat for diversity reasons.

No one gives a shit about you niggers barking at the moon outside of asia thought. This is like expecting the entire world to celebrate the fourth of july.

They make me a lot of money.

Couldn't careless if they're pigs or pigfuckers.

Your trying too hard, dumbass

you're stupid as hell

other countries don't put up happy fourth of july signs because they don't have significant american/white populations

we put up HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS to appease your chinese billionaire overlords that are buying up all our land and threatening the US and Japanese auto industry by rolling out cheap ass cars imitating the same people they're threatening

Literally the only thing Donald Trump has done well is let China know he's not going to stand any of their shit

He phones Taiwan like a boss and tells the Chinese pigfucker on top to deal with it

>admitting to moneygrubbing on Sup Forums

Transformers movies suck.