Hey /b I'm thinking of hiring a tranny to fuck me since this has been a fantasy of mine for a while...

hey /b I'm thinking of hiring a tranny to fuck me since this has been a fantasy of mine for a while. do any of you have experience in this? what should i expect and also share your stories

Other urls found in this thread:

erostranssexuals.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fag

Ahahahahahahha faggot

Hire a white one.

That's pretty gay

not many in my area and idrc about race tbh

Do some research and read reviews, if they don't have any it will be bad. erostranssexuals.com/

if you care about getting aids you care about race

he can always use a condom

post pics of bitch you gonna visit OP

i'm looking at a few rn. here's one. idc too much about looks

then why even go to prostitute if you don't care how "she" looks.
I fucked venezuelian one, cost me food for half of month but was worth it

You do care about looks, otherwise just get a guy to do it for free. Trust me from experience, the more pictures the better and if they don't look like the pics leave... very common when going down this road.

i don't know how to go about finding a tranny who's willing to fuck me with minimal effort is why

rip english

but let's back to topic, the most important think is communication find the one that is speaking the same language as you, the one I fucked with speaked only spanish and I not, we must to comunicate with gestures and some word common for all indo-european languages.
then if she speaks your language just tell her what you like to do.
oh and if she will propose you cocaine, refuse it cost extra

also if you want she to cum it usually also cost extra

It's not really gay if they're cute as fuck and don't look masculine

>I'm getting fucked in the ass by a dude with tits but it's ok, he's cute so it's not gay.

thats how it work fagget

Checks out to me.

>this thread

KEK