I just love stealing stuff, anybody agree? I enjoy drinking, dressing nicely and taking whatever I want...

I just love stealing stuff, anybody agree? I enjoy drinking, dressing nicely and taking whatever I want. Whether it be clothes, women, jewelry or even things I don't need; it just gets me hard.

You are a waste of human resources.
Ps. kys

>I just love stealing stuff, anybody agree? I enjoy drinking, dressing nicely and taking whatever I want. Whether it be clothes, women, jewelry or even things I don't need; it just gets me hard.

i thonk thats cool but do you have any sort of codex? like not steal friends? can you be trusted?

I don't steal from my closest friends or family. I usually steal in order to support my lifestyle which would be unenjoyable without sharing the wealth with those around me.

i want to eat her pussy my god.

You have kleptomania

>codex
>an ancient manuscript text in book form
Use words correctly so you dont sound like a dumbass.

do you actually steal jewelry? i'd imagine that to be pretty difficult

Maybe you should find some work to buy your stuff? People didnt spent time making stuff so that you steal them for free

m8 codex has 3 meanings. Im not sure if its only in english but codex in germany is also some unwritten law.
Its not only a fucking manuscript you google pleb.
aight dont get catched

fuck who's watching

At least you don't steal from your family.
Which makes you better than 99.9% of the people I know IRL.

Sad.

What's the most common thing you steal?

Mainly I will steal fine food or over priced wine while I shop for groceries. I have a ridiculous wardrobe, stealing in the mall is entertaining because of all the people just scurrying around. I've done larger jobs though but that's not something to talk about with a vpn.

I made it simple so you could get it. YOU are a fucking pleb... codex for code...
dumbass..

OP were you the one who stole my panties..?

Who is this eurofag?
Cant speak english
Codex?
Codex?

>this

>closest friends
so you still steal from friends

>uneducated burgerfag

Take that cock out of your mouth and type shit that makes fucking sense.

Ill translate so you can read:
UUUGG uugggghh woooaah aahhh aahhh

Nigger cunt

I hope you get caught and shot. Not dead though. Just paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of your life. Thieves are the lowest for of scum.

I started out steeling chocolate bars. Progressed up to $50k in cash, got busted. good boy now

Is that Margret from MASH?