What does everyone think of these riots?

What does everyone think of these riots?

youtube.com/watch?v=hcsCBn64O5Y

wow these are absurd

People are upset.

If Trump had any integrity, he would resign right now because clearly the American people are not satisfied with him.

But he has no integrity or honor, so he'll probably continue to do retarded things like suppressing science research and lying about climate change.

> half of the american people are not satisfied with him.
>the other half think he's fucking awesome

>trump resign

>children rioting

Bwahahahaahhahahahahahahah

name one leader thats done that

No his approval rating is 36% and people are literally rioting because of him, and despite what you've been taught to think, that's not a reflection of the left.

He should resign. It would be the most dignified thing he could do.

>Look at these riots!

>Shows a video of people walking and kneeling on the ground holding up peace signs.

I'm jelly. I've felt so passionate about something. Most of them aren't really there for the politics, more so so that they have an excuse to vandalize property.

I don't really like Trump and I didn't really like Clinton either. I was in that boat of people that didn't want either candidate to win.

I feel like most issues, people over-embellish them and make them out to be worse than it actually is.

Trump is president, sure. But he only has so much power. He's not supreme chancellor of the world now. He's passing bills and laws that totally be overturned or repealed (much like what he wants to do with Obamacare).

Violent protests are stupid and just create animosity towards your cause and devalues it.

36% source

>I've *never* felt so passionate about something*

>his approval rating after being in for an entire fucking week
WELL GEE GUYS ITS OVER I GUESS WE DIDN'T PICK THE RIGHT ONE AFTER ALL.

Just google it you fucking dinosaur.

so its fake good to know

I guess you either didn't watch his campaign or you have poor judge of character. It's one of those.

You cannot be reasoned with if this is how you talk. Child. Good day, I guess.

MFW the real reason they're rioting is because they know Trump is going to cut-off their welfare and they have to get jobs now.

hes already resorted to ad hominem amazing

Well the position you made was clearly ridiculous so I had no choice but to mock you. If this was a serious discussion where we accept facts, then that would be a different story. I wouldn't resort to name calling with somebody who just roadblocks the conversation with "it's on google so it dudn't reel"

I mean if you want to be taken seriously, say things that don't suck.

i didnt say it being on google doesnt make it real i said if you cant provide your sources then its pulled out of your ass

They all silly

You can't just say a statistic with no fucking credible source to back it up. Holy shit your dumb if you think that constitutes an argument because watch this.

Donald Trumps approval rating is 75% actually and if you want the source go google it you fucking dinosaur.

>I didn't pay attention in school so I don't know how to do even the most basic research.

You're a good troll if this is fabricated. Your idiocy is very frustrating.

alright this is bait

This is bait

>36% source
>>>
> Anonymous 01/28/17(Sat)11:23:58 No.720574812▶
>
>>I've *never* felt so passionate about somethi
this is bait

Diz iz bait cuz I said it iz and win u say it'z bait well I tell ya boi itz bate

The left is littered with spoiled children.

And, just like any spoiled child, they'll whine, cry, kick and scream until they get their way.

It's important these individuals do not get their way. It is not an overnight process, but with any luck, it will eventually turn these babies into adults and effectively make our country stronger.

Yeah but the right is littered with dummies, but that doesn't mean conservatism is inherently dumb.

Just because the people suck, doesn't mean the idea sucks. Liberalism and conservationism are both very respectable world views, and you cannot be reductive. It's bad for debating ideas.

Hopefully the riots continue to get real so we can have a REAL response to the problem. I'm sure Trump would crack down hard on them if given the chance being that he campaigned on law and order.

I think there will be a civil war eventually and really there needs to be one because we've passed the point of discussion. We've had a fair election. Nothing worked. Now the two biggest kids on the playground need to fight.

Gee I wonder who will win? The pacifist hippy party or the pro-gun party with the president backing them? Hmmmmm

Re position yourself to a website called Reddit if you are so sensitive

The black bloc shall march again.

exactly what the illuminati want, and intended

america is divided. let the deconstruction begin.
why haven't you idiots realized this? you were given a choice between a criminal and a clown, how was this not your first clue?

Kill yourself