Fingerbox thread

Fingerbox thread
Get in here feggits

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like shit

Better than yours

lol nice shitty one , you didn't have 10 dollars to go with the basic one?

Just pre-ordered a new sleek white model. Can't wait!

Damn fam that is nice! That couldn't have been cheap

whats a fingerbox?

I remember when i made my first D.I.Y fingerbox just like the one on the picture. Good memories.

are you blind?

Hi, I'm new here.. what is this for?

are you autistic? fingerbox, finger box ? finger in box?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

Play in traffic

Holy fuck, that box looks like a piece of shit OP. I got my first fingerbox (made of mahogany and red oak, tongue oil finish) about 10 years ago from my grandpa. He made it years ago and decided to give it to me for some reason. I wasn't really into them back then, but ever since I got it I've really gotten into collecting them. I'm guessing that's OP's first box? I'll post pics of the mahogany and red oak fingerbox if I can find it in my storage.

Cost me me around 500 shekels, really had to dish out my wallet but It was worth it!

You store fingers in the box? I'm not following to be honest

0/10
this was literally made just so shitty newfags wouldn't fag up fingerbox threads back in the day.

When i was i kid i literally had like 50 fingerboxes that i would trade around the playground, i even had one of the first generation digital ones.

>2015+2
>not knowing what a fingerbox is for/having one
>rly

You know that was put up to throw off newfags right?

Are you shitting me... have you never seen a fingerbox before? This is some high quality b8.

Last year i went to the Universal Museum of Fingerboxes it was so fucking sweet.

>Pic related

Holy shit, is that AYO from the original run? Fucker is in great shape.

dude I want to put my finger in one of those I bet it would feel good oooohhhhh

In 2010 there was someone in Russia who got shot over a series 1 AYO fingerbox, i remember it was all over Sup Forums. Shit was crazy.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a newfag.

Yo, I've heard crazier things. That shit is hard to come by in good condition, can't say I don't see where he's coming from.

Get outta here with that fucking b8. There might actually be some people here interested in getting into fingerboxes

Fuck, dude, is that homemade!? There wouldn't be any way you could post a how-to guide?

Stop being a poor nigger and buy one! You can get a decent one at around $25-$30.

Bro, I always see pretty decent ones going for $20-30. Trust me, it's way better than some homemade piece if shit, and it will last you forever if you maintain it properly.

Good fingerboxes are hard to come by nowadays, there's so many knockoffs. Can anybody recomend a good tier AYO one?

I'd second this! For Christmas I got some really beautiful, really expensive Hawaiian Koa wood to make my own fingerbox, but I don't want to just go in blind and fuck up this wood.

I just wanted a nice weekend project for me and my son. He would have not only have the memories for life, but the one-of-a-kind fingerbox for life, provided he maintains it properly.

AYO is generally a pretty solid brand, it's hard to go wrong with one unless it's used and in shitty condition. Don't worry about what model you get, just get something in your price range. If it's AYO, it will be better than most other brands. Once you get your feet wet you'll have a better idea of what model you'd like to invest in down the road.

What the fuck is a finger box? IS this some kind of euopean faggotry?

What the fuck are you talking about, they are all over the place

This!

Also, the Chinese-made knockoff AYO are getting harder and harder to tell from the real deal. Make certain you only buy from an authorized dealer (they have certification and authentication upon request).

I'm from Boston. I got my first when I was probably 11 as a birthday gift. I have at least two dozen at this point. Most are too nice so I don't use them. I have one that is my go-to.

Not in America. I've never heard of such a thing? Why would I want to stick my fingers in a box?

A paper fingerbox? You fucking pleb. No self respect.

I have an ouya beta release. It's unbelievable.

Is it summer already?

fingerbox's are very real. theyre just banned in alot of places

With these new digital models you don't have to. Not sure why these plebs are still using analog

They are two different experiences. I personally enjoy both, it just depends on what mood I'm in.

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

There is no such thing as a fingerbox. It's a joke.

Get your shitty b8 outta here

newfag

I'll admit that looks cool but all that tecnology can't beat a good old handmade wooden fingerbox

This

Gtfo noob

>ITT
liars

YOU LIE