Trump is president. Deal with it snowflakes

Trump is president. Deal with it snowflakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/i9tog6/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-trump-lets-the-truth-come-out-post-election
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what does "dealing with it" entail exactly.

Does it exclude legitimate criticism, because if it does, you're admitting you've lost the battle of ideas.

The battle of ideas

Yes. As in discourse. Hashing out disagreements. Finding the truth through debate. Calling somebody on bullshit. Should I explain further?

Your side has no ideas

I mean if you want we can square up and you can lose the battle of these hands too. Fucking autismal republicunt.

Aw, you lost.

>side

Oh boy... I guess we have to go to square one to even have a conversation. Forgive me if this is defeatist, but you aren't worth anybody's time.

I've had really great and smart conversations with people I disagree with. You fucked up in school dude. It's really sad how the education system failed so many people such as yourself. You can't even talk. Fuck this makes me sad.

Is he going to make weed a criminal activity again?

Have a slightly bigger version of that pic OP

Fantastic

Liberals are acting like they are never allowed to lose.

Accepting that you will not have everything your way forever would be a good first step.

>So what does "dealing with it" entail exactly.

stop with this faggy "hurr hes not my president!" shit already. Fuck. It doesnt matter if you like him, if you are a citizen of the USA, then Donald Trump is in fact your president. Theres no debate about this. Its the fucking dumbest shit ever. As if you not liking the guy somehow makes him not your president.

And before he won, democrats were being arrogant assholes when they "knew" they were going to win and wouldnt stop talking about how "omg Trump supporters are going to riot in the street when they lose!" and "Lol Trump really thinks its rigged? If he even THINKS about a recount, hes an unamarican sore loser"

Then what happens. Hillary loses and democrats do JUST that. They riot in the streets, demand a recount, and claim the whole thing was rigged.

And if you want to not like him then go ahead. But at least hate him for shit he actually did or failed to do. Stop making up stupid shit like "DUDE HES A KGB SPY ILLUMINATI RAPIST!" you fucking children. And please, for the love of god, stop getting your "news" from shit like the daily show.

AND one last thin, I realize this is the first election for most of you who are young, but please learn what the electoral college is. So many idiots bitching about it without knowing what it is or what its purpose is or why the founding fathers made it.

tl;dr

1.) Trump won. Hes the president now. Deal with it and stop with the stupid "not muh president" crap

2.) stop being sore loser hypocrites

3.) If you are going to hate Trump, at least hate him for actual reasons instead of just making up conspiracy theories about him

4.) revisit 1st grade social studies and learn how our government works before you start bitching about it in an ignorance fueled rant about it.

autism

>snowflakes.

Well I'm a centrist so I don't say any of that shit. The thing that upsets me about Trump is his continuing ignorance on climate change. I could give a fuck about everything else. I really hate that science is politicized now, and I hate that people like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck make it hard to criticize Trump on his environmental policy. That's the ONLY thing that scares me about Trump is that he clearly hates planet Earth.

I'm white and a man you think I give a fuck about racism and misogyny? I just want him to be smart about the environment and science. That's all.

Angry nazis make me smile :^)

We shall kill them all. No quarter.

Lol no

I love TRUMP! He's gonna make America great again! Fuck the polar bears they look better on my wall or my floor anyways. Let's build a wall out of polar bears keep out the wetbacks. If ya wanna chat some more call or text me 2143733502

>The thing that upsets me about Trump is his continuing ignorance on climate change.

ok then cool. I voted for him and really dont give a shit if someone hates him at least based on real shit he does, but do you not see the "crying wolf" aspect of ALWAYS bitching about every thing the guy does? Not only that, but his family as well?

>I'm white and a man you think I give a fuck about racism and misogyny? I just want him to be smart about the environment and science. That's all.

I actually used to be a registered democrat back in 08 (my first election) and I thought this would sort of wake the party up, but it seems to have had the opposite effect where they just doubled down on their cuck shit.

Polar bears? You are a serious retard. Its why you lost.

And you think Hillary would of doneloved anything about that? Woman can't go two sentences without contradicting herself. If we want to keep the environment in mind the government are the last people to turn to. They could not care less and that's the whole lot of them.
> minus Al Gore, excelsior!

no riot pls

He's illegitimate.

Deal with it.

Wiki Republic

America does not need a brutal dictator. Go home and discuss with Mom.

Ha

America has a leader, finally.

if you are just going to post sophistry, at least post some good stuff

Maybe your president should. Those are his words, genius.

Ok. He did. He won. How's Europe?

Lost hard.

You faggots will swing soon enough

www.kptv.com/story/34348555/portland-police-clash-with-protesters-blocking-downtown-transit-lines

>
Lol I don't like Trump by his promises, his lack of leadership, and his terrible choices for administrative purposes among so much more.

I am looking on a daily basis how he is doing, and you know what i found?

He's a piece of trash, as much as his record is, and he is Compulsive Liar. and he has Already said that he isn't going to follow his promises to his Trump supporters

So why are people still following him? becuase they are too low information supporters to know any better. When you have people all around you on a professional level not jsut disagreeing with you, but being DISGUSTED by you, you're no longer doing reform; you're creating chaos.

Tl:Dr

Liberals don't even need to be "sore", they have all the data to back up he's been, being, and will likely result greater as a Failure on the back of everyone's promises and Ideals. And you can't support a person who will uproot his entire support system too.

no way he's getting another 4 years. maybe impeached

>Wiki Republic

Maybe you should wiki republic and wiki USA aswell.

The US is a constitutional republic with representative democracy.

And a republic has nothing to do with having the electoral collage.
Most western countries are republics, even switzerland, which is seen as the closest to a pure democracy in existence, is actually a republic!

Ive been reading how Jupiter affects our tempature. It pulls the Sun towards it by about 500,000 miles making it directly warmer if we are in between or colder of it is being pulled away. The Jupiter/Earth cycles are roughly 60 years long and even though Jupiter orbits every 12 years it's cycles rotate between hot and cool cycles. we are nearing the end of a hot cycle. this explains record temps since 1950 or whatever. It just cycles like this.

Although i believe humans can change local area conditions i doubt our actions have had a great affect overall on the Earth's tempatures. Global warming may be a cycle.

The science mostly monitors it in the past 100 years which is terrible info since we were already in the industrial revolution.

All dat sophistry

GOOD JOB

Ya mean like you conservatives did when Obama was elected?

Good job lel riot police rekt those fags.

Starting to become the new mlp of Sup Forums...

he seems to be sticking to those promises quite well actually.

his administration is evident to a change. You just happen to be on the wrong side of the change. 65-70million americans support him and like his ideas, at least that we know of.

i'd even say 160-175million Americans truly support his views. The ways of liberal movements worldwide are ending and the people are fighting for their rights. The left assumed too many sheep and idiots wont vote. Well turns out they are not sheep nor idiots.

woke

they should make a /lib/ board for the 17 people who spam here.

its called Sup Forums, they can just circle jerk themselves over there.

He's also right. Electoral College is Soooooo obsolete

kek, deadbolts are best

You fucktard. That would be a negligable amount. The Earth already varies by 3 million miles. It's 91 million miles away in January and 94 million miles in June.

Gud job

Lol what promises has he stuck to? He already outright doesn't plan to "drain the swamp" among other promises. You don't even need ot take my word for it

He says it himself cc.com/video-clips/i9tog6/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-trump-lets-the-truth-come-out-post-election

"i'd even say 160-175million Americans truly support his views. The ways of liberal movements worldwide are ending and the people are fighting for their rights. The left assumed too many sheep and idiots wont vote. Well turns out they are not sheep nor idiots." Who tf thinks that?

The left are the ones who didn't vote enough, there was a smaller turnout ont he left than there was on the right this last election, beaten out by a decent amount of people on the right if I recall correctly, and the vote was still close. Meaning, he barely made it by technicality, literally.

The left assumed too many sheep wont vote? why would sheeple NOT vote? why would someone think people who drone themselves by the policies are not going to vote? derp.

Seriously, how old are you and do you live in the same country as me?

This isn't even notions; This is provable data

#NotMyPresident

>cuck shit
grow up

As long as he does not fuck with medicare and SS i do not give a shit what he does cause all he is doing is fucking the middle class.

PURE IDEAOLOGY

So u live in Canada or something right? If not kill yourself.