Wow. Those pj's. Is she 12?

MODS

I think I've fallen in love.

Please, let there be a sauce.

>pj "omg mods its a kid"
>diapers "omg its sexy more"

i hate him for what he's done

Who's this guy?

women of all ages wear these. If you knew any females other than your mother you'd probably know this.

I think he was a mod on Sup Forums or something

I think that's Wreck-It Ralph.

That's the dickhead responsible for the banana meme, and supposedly also the cucking meme, I forget his name

but Sup Forums I poop from there

hotness incarnate

right now you dont :^)

Lol I actually love playing with my asshole when i masturbate

and I love admitting this stuff here idk why

if you're a desperate virgin faggot who couldn't get a human girl in a million years

Who says i can't or dont have one. I just prefer the mares for sex. Mares are all around better fuck than humans.

Bitch, She might be

being this new.

butthole princess

Most beautiful pussy/asshole I've ever seen.

He might have been someone

Cheesy

Wish i had a pick of my ex to put up. She was a tall brunette....BUT had a very hairy anus. Her regular was 69 with me buggering her poo hoop with my tongue. Occasionally when mutually masterbating i would probe her anus with my finger and would more often than not come across dried 'clingers' stuck in her anal hair. She loved me pulling them out and using my hand to pull of of her cheeks apart so she could fart silently.

Was this odd? Seriously this was the norm for us. My current girl doesnt have any hair around her anus and doesnt shave it. She also wont let me anywhere near it?? Why so different??

Being this new

Came

I apologise.