What does /b think about mixed drinks?

What does /b think about mixed drinks?
I'm 19, but I started drinking at 15.
I can't drink any type of mixed drink.
I started off drinking absinthe and now I drink nothing but whiskey and rum, but if I were to mix those with anything I would feel like blowing chunks. Same with any type of drink that's mixed. Margaritas, Pina Colada, anything. Is that weird or am I just not a faggot?

no, you're absolutely a faggot. and this is a fake ass, i'm so fucking masculine, i don't like mixed drinks garbage post.

try a real fucking cocktail. a manhattan, negroni, mojito, etc.

> real cocktail
> mojito

kek

I'll try, man.
To be honest I don't believe I've also not had many mixed drinks. Should of added that to the post.

>I'm 19, but I started drinking at 15.
good luck with that

Either pot or whiskey.
manly/10

Drinking liquor neat is quite the opposite of being a faggot.

You'll be okay, user.

thanks, user. It's just that everyone drinks the shit out of mixed drinks and I just straight up can't do it.

How the fuck does that drink work? Wouldn't the piss beer just empty out overflowing the glass?

iba unforgettable. a well done mojito is an amazing summer drink, even if you don't like it, it's absolutely a well constructed cocktail that has survived in popularity for a long time for a reason.

I looked up mixed drink on google. gg

Thanks for the help on this topic guys. Real honor goes to you.

The picture u posted faggot. I didn't read anything else you posted

Sure thing buddy lol

You dont remove the mini corona, You drink out of the straw and the emptier your glass gets, the emptier the bottle gets

Hurr durr look at me im an alcoholic. I drink and destroy my liver.

Fuck off faglord.

much more reasonable response than i expected. sounds condescending, but once you hit 21 go out to a place that specializes in cocktails. if you have a good bartender, let them know what your spirit is and they'll give you something tasty and powerful.

throwing down scotch straight is lovely indeed, can't knock it at all, but so is a well composed drink. until then, check out iba recipes online and try to make whatever sounds good at home. all you need is a cocktail shaker and the willingness to fail a few times.

Come on mate, I drink occasionally. Mostly smoke. But when I do drink, I drink to get balls drunk.

Thanks so much for the guidance, man. Will do.

ITT pre-teens who start getting too queezy to finish that third bottle of beer, bragging about how macho their regular drinking habits are.

Nah man, the weight of the drink in the glass keeps the beer bottle from emptying. Imagine doing the same thing to a bathtub or a large body of water, its the same concept. For the bottle to empty it would have to raise the water level in the glass. In order to raise the water level it has to push the water upwards. The force needed to push the water upwards in that large fucking glass is higher than the gravitational pull of the liquid in the beer bottle, so it doesnt drain the bottle and it doesnt overflow the drink.

...also it tastes pretty good, you should try it.

Don't listen to this fag, the beer bottle just creates a vacuum near the top of the bottle, it has nothing to do with gravity.

Because you're completely right. I'm an 11 year old girl, instead of sitting at home snapchatting all day, I drink hard liquor and beer.
FYI beer is disgusting.
Pussy mad because he can't drink pure liquor.
Kys newfag.

what. First of all, kid. I'm gonna defend "this fag" and tell you that vacuums wouldn't exist without gravity. Finish high school then talk.

You're just a faggot.

Any serious whisky drinker will try a blend of scotch, and then, will try to blend his own single malts to something even more pleasant.

It's no different than other spirits.

When I used to manage a quite large restaurant, one of my jobs was to make sangria. Sangria is nothing but cheap wine, sweetened and flavored with fruits, on ice, as a form of hard grape juice.

Turn a bottle of wine ($4.00) into a $16.95 pitcher of sangria. Customers LOVED it.

In the end of the day it's all about taste.

I think it's more of the thought that it's mixed. Which confuses me. Why would I not like mixed things?

>pure liquor

wat

Pure liquor is liquor without any additives or anything else mixed with it.

No, that's just liquor. Nobody calls it pure iced tea with no lemon wedge

But if we were talking about lemon or no lemon, you would call it that. Same instance here. Calm down kid.

>vacuums wouldn't exist without gravity

im not that user, but you're absolutely wrong here.

it's not weird to have an opinion you collossal faggot