Here is a MAP of the flat earth that shows the Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

here is a MAP of the flat earth that shows the Ice Wall that surrounds the edge of the flat earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fDBRhxryfZM
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_lRoYC3_m8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain mathematically how gravity works on your flat earth model. for example, where is its center and why doesn't everyone in Australia lean at a 45 degree angle at all times?

gravity ain't real

GET WOKE, SON

GET WOKE

so what

well they have lied to us all for 500 years now. The round earth idea was originally created by Freemasons. All those big scientists were freemasons.

I'm seeing loads of posts like this on here and other places on the Internet. There must be Flat Earth Society members all around the globe now.

some of them are government disinfo agents. I am just a normal guy tho

So.wouldn't it take a very noticeably long amount of time to go from say Australia to Antarctica?

For what purpose?

according to this model it would take forever to sail from the tip of south america to to the tip of africa - sailing along the ice - but in fact it is a short journey... i wouldnt expect you to agree with me but i really dont need you to

the end game is they will fake an alien invasion and then use that to implement full control over the planet.

What does that have to do with the shape of the planet?

And then what?

So you are saying no one has ever gone from Australia to Antarctica? I don't mean over, I mean to it.

Also, there are literally sightseeing flights over Antarctica.

That's stupid. What does full control even mean? We already have a billionaire in the White House surrounded by his billionaire friends who get to make executive orders without review while his millionaire supporters in Congress write laws that affect literally every other country, most of whom are also run by the elite wealthy class. Like, why would they give any shits about the shape of the planet? Or fake aliens? Who cares? Your reasons are stupid and poorly thought out.

The real reason no commercial flight over-flies Antarctica is that there are special aviation rules for flights that do. These rules were designed for sightseeing flights but apply to commercial flights as well. Planes flying below 72 degrees latitude need special survival equipment on board, and no commercial carrier would want to stock planes with all this stuff just to save a bit of fuel. It would limit the number of seats available and would require special equipment and training. This could seriously screw up the airline's schedules.
But, I suppose you're just going to call me an idiot and argue against my statements.

What just what would "they" do once "they" have full control?
Will they make me eat my vegetables?
Will they make me do my homework?
Will they make me brush my teeth before bed?

What are you afraid of?

Answer this

THEY WANT IT ALL! They won't stop until they microchip us all and control us like robots.

And then what? What will they make us do once we have microchips?

they will rape the women, probably rape the men too, and use us for slave labor

????? Most people already act like robots, you included. What's the point?

???? But wealthy people can already buy prostitutes. There are already like 100 million slave laborers and everyone else is not much better off. Like if you had infinite money what would you want that you can't already get for money? And why does it matter what shape the planet is? Why would anyone care?

they want it ALL

Anyone here believe in the hollow earth theory?

There is no need for slave labor when the labor pool is enormous and workers can be paid a subsistence wage, with fiat currencies created by a global money-lending scheme and backed up by nothing. So we basically already have slave labor; but this way, most people would not agree they are slaves.

More plausible that this flat earth shit

We already have phones that tell anyone who cares where we are and what we're doing all time. And it's boring and no one would ever care except to get you to buy things.

Sure, because an object has to be three-dimensional to be hollow

Makes more sense than flat-earth garbage.

So it's not called Antarctica? What is it called then?

why would the government want to hide from us that the earth is actually flat?
your logic is flawed

it would make more sense if they told us the earth was flat but it was really a sphere

I would look into this video then
youtube.com/watch?v=fDBRhxryfZM

Ohhhh okay so this is all religious garbage, got it.

Next, are you going to ask me why I can't define atheism?

i know it because the BIBLE TELLS ME SO

Spiderman is real BECAUSE THE COMIC BOOKS TELL ME SO

please answer this

I'm so woke
RN

I don't understand how lying about the shape of the earth equates to some kind of control, can you explain that a bit more?

OP here. If you guys want to learn more about the FLAT EARTH, add me on FB

facebook/profile.php?id=100015007397197

There's so much evidence against the flat earth that I'm convinced the only people that say anything about it are trolls.

>weather patterns
>size of continents (north america is not smaller than australia and africa is not the biggest continent)
>daytime in some areas and nighttime in others
>seasons being swapped in north and south hemispheres
>doesn't take longer to fly across australia than it does to fly from west canada to china
>literally every other planet is round, proving that a round earth is at least possible
>the moon orbits us and we orbit the sun, and every other planet in our solar system orbits the sun

I could go on.

"hang on mom, I'm trolling Sup Forums with flat earth again!"

Funny how the Bible has been right all along ( more to come) and when we point out something mention in the bible like a prophecy or an event that has come true you sheeps alway call it a coincidence.

moon landing is a lie.

proof from buzz aldrin.
youtube.com/watch?v=ksSZPNQaFP8

Buzz Aldrin is a 33rd degree Freemason

Says it's been hacked

Damn, user works fast

Ice wall apparently

what if we blew a hole in the Ice Wall?

Well they do take billions of dollars from taxpayers in exchange for fake space missions

what the fuck are they using that money for?

FAKE MOON LANDING

Good luck with that buddy. It guarded by the Military

DO you know how many ships and personnel would be needed to do that ? Do you have any idea ? Try calculating, and then ask yourself "would that be worth it", "why would they even do that" ??

yea i know. What if we formed our own militia like Big Boss and Solid Snake and tried to fight our way past them to reach the Ice Wall? I guess UFOs would blast us with their lasers?

Yeah but the bible says I can have super powers to defeat evil.

let's do it, Sup Forumsrother!!!!!!

That's funny, because I'm pretty sure that Eratosthenes existed way before the Freemasons.

Moon's surface is very reflective, compared to what you and me usually see on Earth. That's why they had to use short exposition while taking pictures. That, in turn, is also the reason why there are no stars.

Underrated comment

Since we are in a "conspiracy" thread does anyone in here know about Donald Marshall.I know its off topic but his claims are interesting. Also check out his interviews. This deals with human cloning. And also is connected to the Freemasons. youtube.com/watch?v=n_lRoYC3_m8

Go to the "great ice wall", bring back proof, become millionaire and a legend. Until you do stfu with your schizo bullshit op.

Meets me at the icewall tomorrow at noon. I'm just gonna tunnel through to the other side of our flat earth and take a shortcut. Problem, shipping industry?

Ffs, the technology to fake it did not exist at the time, unless you assert that the Russians worked with them aswell, which would just make you sound retarted at that point.

Instaed of executing the supposed conspiracy, wouldn't be easier to just send 4 guys up there and hope they don't die ?

why is it the south pole thats the wall? it could quite easily be the north pole.

and whats on the bottom of this "flat earth"?

Very underrated comment

who the hell said only the wealthy can afford prostitutes? I'm fucking a hot mexican prostitute tomorow for 50 dollars!

so?

I see what you fucking did there.

Apparently Donald Marshall has made many song for celebs in an underground military base where all the freemasons meet up at night. There are many under grounds bases all over the world. Anyway he is a slave to them. He got involved in all this by his mother who was a sex slave to the freemasons. He claims once he hits REM sleep his conciseness if transferred to a cloned at the Cloning Center where he is torchere to make songs.

sounds dubious at best