Help Sup Forums. im 22 now and have been letting my pubic hair grow the way it wants to ever since i started puberty...

help Sup Forums. im 22 now and have been letting my pubic hair grow the way it wants to ever since i started puberty. however i have recently become sexually active and my girlfriend looked at my penis funny the first time she saw it. we still fucked but i would feel more confident if i shaved and was hairless. so like how does Sup Forums shave their penis? how do you shave your tip?

Is this OC?

The fuck?

Normal people dont have hair growing on their dicks tip

How tf do you grow hair there????
Nigga go to the doctor, you have some type of disease

lmao wut

what the actual fuck

Nwvwe had hair grow on the top of my dick. Besides it looks like you have a disease. Get that checked out..

And use a razor. Single blade. Go slow

Dip it in sulphuric acid, dear user bro

No. Tranny dick.

I have a second beard trimmer and I just keep the hair cropped short. Short hair looks neat and tidy without making you look like a goddamned cherub, and also being completely shaven itches like all fuck.

WHAT TH FUCK

Use google image search, troglodytes

What the fuck is this? FtM mental illness?

not his dick. Google search fags

Looks like your dick head fell off and had to be stitched back together

Top b8 m8t

Is that what a tranny cock looks like? Gross.

This is not a natural penis dude.

You really all this dumb? This is an old pic of someone who had reconstructive weiner surgery, that's his arm skin or wtv which is why it has freckles and even still grows hair. Pretty wild. I'd suck it I think

is that a homemade dick?

Come on guys, this pic is old

yes.

Jesus H. Christ.

i dont know. its been like that forever and i feel fine.

thanks. i use a single blade razor on my face. so smooth. didnt know you could safetly shave ur penis tip with it though. seems dangerous. ill go super slow tho.

is that like nair? i tried nair once and it burned like hell. especially on the tip.

excuse me nigga? do i have to rummage through my closet so i can find my birth certificate. i am a 100% straight male and always have been.

plus trannies cut off their dicks anyway so idk what ur talking about. kys faggot.

fake dicks are ridiculous
it's hairy!
hairy dick! jesus!

Hahaha what the actual fuck

>And I feel fine
Kek

Where the fuck is his urethra?
I doubt that this is even your dick and that it is a just a photoshopped image.

gas now

trannies can go both ways my nigga

this is the FtM dick that was posted a few months ago, caused half the board to start spergin out

Ruined possibly a perfectly good vageeesh for this shit......damn it genetics

Googled it, not your dick.
Either way this is what a botched circumcision looks like to anyone who isnt familiar with it.

you're the reason for the 35k for a testicle donation meme aren't you

your not getting one of my balls no matter how much your willing to pay. i'm not going to be liable for child support if you somehow find a woman who will let put that molded flesh in her.

That looks like a frankin-dick

That's a FtM dick? That's a pretty good approximation. I've seen circumcised dicks in dick rate threads that look worse than that.

We live in amazing times.

Seen this same thread too many times, are you all really this new?

F2m

it's a ftm surgery dick

NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE HOLY FUCK
Nice old copypasta OP.
Havn't seen that picture in a while

first time seeing a tranny pussy I about puked. this is the first time seeing a tranny cock and same result.

why does your dick look like someone sculpted it out of a block of hairy bologna?

THIS

ITS A TRANNY COCK FOR FUCKS SAKE. Its made from a patch of skin from your thighs or something, hence the hairy tip.