Actual mentally unstable girlfriend

>Actual mentally unstable girlfriend
>8/10 looks and 8/10 overall personality though
>Often threatens me
>Often pretends to kill herself
>Often pretends to be someone else
>But I don't even know what I'd do without her

Wtf do i do? I know this is an emotionally abusive relationship but I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore. I just want things to get better. How? Breaking up might be the answer, but let's pretend it's not. I'm looking for things I can do to fix this instead of end it.

Become just as crazy as her?

>But I don't even know what I'd do without her

You live your god damn life and find another chick to bang.

>but I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore.
>I just want things to get better
contradiction.jpg.

Post pic of her so we can judge if it's worth dealing with the craziness

How old are you guys

Pic or didn't happen.

I agree with user
Sounds like you're a faggot.

what is borderline personality disorder

enjoy your crazy, she'll sap the life force out of you

Make her submit to you, beat that girl, profit

this

I am 17 years 364 days 23 hours and 59 minutes old.

You can be used to your foot hurting and still want it to get better. Maybe I worded that poorly, though. I just meant that I'm so used to it at this point. But I still want it to improve.

THIS

I tamed a crazy girl, she still hits herself sometimes but i hit harder :D

Mods!

Similar boat.

My girlfriend was recently diagnosed with bipolar type 2. Honestly, the best thing for her would probably be to see some honest-to-christ psychiatric help.

My had a breakdown earlier this year and was recently prescribed 2.5mgs of olanzapine once a day. It's helped, but it's made her sedate and lethargic, so we're trying to see if they'll taper back her dosage a bit, cause she's not quite herself.

Just know that if you're dead serious and actually intend to stick with her, it will be difficult for both of you and might require you to make some changes to your own lifestyle.

Whether not not that's worth it is entirely up to you. Good luck m8.

just beat her with that olanzapine until she listens to you

My gandpa said "never stick your dick in crazy", he was a smart man.

The odds of your realationship making it past a few years are slim to none, thats for a normal relationship. Not even factoring in crazy.

You'll regret all the time you spent with her, crazy people will drag you down into their crazy world, and even if (IF) they recover/normalize they wont feel the least grateful and will dump you because now they can aim higher (or perceivably higher).

Just dump her.