It is time to expose the fallacies and hypocrisy of this deceitfully unassuming...

It is time to expose the fallacies and hypocrisy of this deceitfully unassuming, yet incredibly influential "Agender" - Chandler. If you need any further proof, look no further: youtube.com/watch?v=D_Y0WX3bjz4

We need to spam her Channel Discussion, and her latest video with painful truths about Human Biology and dislikes. Together we might be able to knock some sense into the heads of her braindead followers.

Sorry, did I say "her"? I meant "It".
This retarded creature wants to be known by gender neutral pronouns, doesn't it? Well, we'll let it have its will then.

If it has a vagina, then it's a girl. If it has a penis, then it's a faggot.

I am glad I could help.

gladly. This thing doesn't seem to understand basic biology

They say no to you for prom user-kun?

>wah wah wah

Get over it, you sad nerd.

Fucking loser. At least im not the one sitting in a delusional state about my own identity, and expecting everyone around me to pander to my every need.

Fucking permavirgin cunt

I believe you. Then why do you care about this so much?
Your insecurities are embarrasingly obvious.

You sad nerd.

NYPA, faggot.

you're pathetic, nice filthy frank pic btw :)

>My reaction when people are permitting this kind of hypocritical degeneracy and believe that "faggot", "insecure" and "Sad Nerd" constitute actual arguments

Why don't you go back to your safe spaces and cry about how oppressed you are, since you clearly cannot formulate a simple fucking coherent argument about how I am wrong.

> right, wrong, boo hoo

Having fun over there in the intellectual kiddie pool?

user-kun, when one asks for assistance they need to consider the incentive to those they are asking. As of now, it seems unlikely to us that any sort of entertainment will be derived from this enterprise. That is to say, no more than any other mindless action of group malice.

>"my reaction when"
>leddit reaction gif
>from giphy

Go be a newfag somewhere else.

>pic related
As an anti-fascist I will shut down anyone who denies gender equality rights since its a human right!

go be a moron someplace else.

Your images make you look casual, casual.

Never even heard of this weirdo!

without free hormone therapy from obamacare we must take a stand against Trump taking away our rights!

Is it a boy, OP?

It says it was assigned to be female because it was born with a vagina.