I'm sick and tired of people saying I'm beautiful

I'm sick and tired of people saying I'm beautiful

Duck face, sorry.

You should be sick and tired of being surrounded by liars.

ur fingers have unequal length

You look as average as they come

Rat nest of hair

tits and timestamp. this is Sup Forums, you know where you are and you know the rules

also would fuck the shit out of this girl given the oppourtunity

You look like an 11 yr old autistic bi sexual boy who found his aunts wig and makeup. After your dad saw this he said I have no son and walked out

Brutal

You have the body figure of a sack of potatoes

Your forehead is so big, it can't even fit in the picture.

Timestamp bitch

>roast me

What, are your brothers out of town?

You look like what happens if you dug up amy winehouse and bred her rotting ashes with eugenia cooney.

this

>given the oppourtunity
it's not like you'd fuck any girl who breaths if given opportunity

tits & timestamp or gtfo, you know the drill

Hummmm hmmm hmmmmm maybe you don't remember the rules... tits and timestamp or gtfo. Kinda a thing around these parts of /b.

Doesn't know she should be outgrowing her emo face

i know most of these people dont actually mean what they are saying, maybe exaggerating somewhat.

but i genuinely believe you have an ugly face, and the makeup makes it somewhat bearable.

without that layer of plaster you would like like any other smacked up slut out working the corners.

you are ugly

but at least makeup gives you the confidence that you need

look like*

Tits with timestamp og gtfo

Jimmy Fallon's failtrap days.

Fuck dammit, you look like a fuck-ass and you have no personality as you dye your hair. Do the world a favour and kys, YOU NASTY BITCH

spiderman thread

They're lying.

Post your cock you excuse of a women.

I'd absolutely fuck you and not think twice about it.

Your eyes are too far apart, your hair looks stupid, you look like a Hot Topic employee, and you have clothes like a fuckin' dickhead.

Are you 12?

Is that a five head?

Look like the kinda bitch had more niggas shoot into her than a club with a 'no sneakers' sign.

Sexy handwriting tho

u look like u has nigger ancestors/10

would not bang

Any anons want to roast her with me? I call dibs on her mouth. There's still her ass and pussy, though. Three can play.

When one of ''daddys special friends'' says that you're beautiful he dosn't really mean it...

You look like an unenthusiastic case of syphilis

they're being polite honey.

sorry.

I'm sick of average looking bitches coming up with ever more inventive ways to try and get the compliments they so desperately need to validate themselves

You should feel lucky to even be raped, you worthless boney cunt.

Seek attention elsewhere, like backpage.

CONFIRMED BAIT

You probably have a small dick

Spbp

Personally I think she's very attractive and amazing eyes. 60% sure it's a trap though.

Are you here OP ? Do you have a big will ?

Maybe if you took the time to educate yourself and develop a little substance people wouldn't focus on your looks so much. I'm sure it's fun being an attention whore right now, but once you hit 30 you are going to need to find something other than being good looking to get by.

Get the fuck outta here you fucking fatass. Youre a goddamn land whale and you have a nose like Biggie Smalls. I can fucking smell your stank thru the screen.

Don't feel so bad. I'd skull fuck you if I were horny enough. And you swallowed.