High on 80 mg adderall dosed out in roughly an hour and a half. playing deus ex...

high on 80 mg adderall dosed out in roughly an hour and a half. playing deus ex. but i feel like i could be more productive any ideas?

also general drug thread and ama

ive done hella drugs and countless combinations. im an addict but not to a specific drug i just love getting high.

Why post a picture of percocet if you're on addy?

Swallowed some meth this morning, about to do a few lines of china and run some errands

Do your taxes

Taxation is a crime user

because im on a chromebook and i find digging through pictures on it tedious. also its the only pill pic i have saved

i'm waiting on my second w2 to come in. trust me i cant wait im teaching myself to do my own taxes this year. idk i find math fun sue me.

Love me some adderall. Today so far I've snorted 90mg, and also took 30mg normally.

And typically, I do the same as you are doing now user, which is playing video games. However, I'm currently trying to find a new triple-monitor background, while just reorganizing all of my files. Also, I find cleaning and tidying shit up around the house to be enjoyable when high on addy lol

i dont do it often ive jsut been on a speedy kick lately

You sound like a mess
Dues ex?
Keeeeel
Your
Self

Oh I see. Isn't addy the fucking best though!? lol my DOC. I started like you, doing it now and again in college to help me study and shit, and I liked it so much I went and got a prescription lmao

hey i think its a decent franchise buddy

I'm assuming you took four 20mg IR addys then, right? And within that short amount of time, you're gonna be up until tomorrow morning.

Heheheheheheh.
Nooooooooooooo

It is a decent franchise. I'm not sure what this newfagle's on about.

I'm on 15mg of oxycodone for my hangover and vaping hash oil. Switching between playing Xcom 2 and Battlerite.

fine with me ahhaha

When I said kill yourself
I don't think you quite understood why
UBER pro tip
Not the franchise you like.

mdma is good

Agreed.
Better than what these prescription FAGGOTS take

D.A.R.E. to keep shitposting

I took two 170mg mdma pills and I feel nuts

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm advising the 15 yr olds on Sup Forums
Im providing a service here.

t. Someone who spent his high school years alone instead of taking playful amounts of drugs with friends