Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I really need your help on this one.

My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said "look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!" She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the fuck was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: "Look pal maybe you buy your wife new tits every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!" to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.

Can I sue this doctor for a new tit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hUoyXKf81c
youtu.be/AysuFPXuhsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more

that is how breast cancer in advanced stages is treated, artard

cancer of the breast is extremely hard to use targeted treatment on given the complexity of both the suffering area and the cancer itself

Somebody needs to screenshot this

Shut up dumb feminist scum

>Somebody needs to screenshot this
why? OP is fake as fuck and a faggot

Are you 12?

>goes to doctor
>removes tit on the spot
thisisbait.jpg

This pasta is old and stale.

Repost...

shut up kid

At least you mirrored the image this time

Your wife will die soon. Breast cancer even if treated with the removal of the tumor has 70% chances to coming back.

This is the result after they squashed the tit under a plate?

Sup Sjaak!

There's a non-toxic, non-invasive Cancer cure available, which the healthcare system does not want you to know. See these two testimonials below.

youtu.be/-hUoyXKf81c

youtu.be/AysuFPXuhsY

Oh look, another faggot talking about weed.

What a SHOCKER

Maybe be happy your wife is still alive?

> "Honey I'm going to have my breast cancer removed now, there's still food in the oven and the game is on so I bought you some beers."

This is what I imagine America is like.
Thi

weak.

Go home and discuss with Mom.