My boss's father is an old man, maybe early stages dementia

My boss's father is an old man, maybe early stages dementia.

He's always been a hugger, and he's slightly touchy but never in an inappropriate place. Tonight, as I reluctantly offered a side hug, he held for a second too long and then intentionally slipped his hand up and squeezed my breast.

I looked him dead in the eye and told him "never touch me again, I am not playing, that was not funny or appropriate". I embarrassed the shit out of him.

I love my job and my bosses are great. I'm just worried to say anything and ruin it. I think he got the point and I do not feel in danger. I'm mad that he thought that was okay. My stomach feels all queezy and my boob keeps feeling ghost squeezes reminiscent of his grubby hand. Gross.

Perhaps a promotion would of been in your future.

this is why women get paid less

So I should have just let him do it?

Besdies he doesn't pay me the senile old fool. His son does

You should kneel down and give your boss some good head to make up for embarrassing his father in front of other people.

you knew.
you knew how he treated people
you knew that there was a chance he might
you knew.
you knew better than to put yourself in that situation
you knew what might happen
you knew what you could have done to prevent it
you knew about him
you knew

Fuck you a**hole

>says fuck
>censors ass

women do this shit
then still complain about the pay gap

which is nonexistent

they still complain about it

Tits and Timestamp or GTFO

I am agreeing with you

ride his cock ffs, it will complete his life and whats one more dick in you really?!

Tits or GTFO.
Also you say he has dementia. Maybe he did not know where his had is. Better yet you strong, independent, and intelligent woman you should see what your options are. Coming to Sup Forums for any help is like going to the special ed class, and asking for a solution to a complex question.

I'm a guy.

Why did you all assume I'm a girl?

Aaaand we have a winner!

Stop whining like a faggot and get over it.
It might mildy annoy you for half a month but why do you care? Why should we care?

>squeezed my breast.
>I'm a guy.

I wear a padded bra and make up. It does not mean I am a girl.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHH