What y'all smokin on today Sup Forums?

what y'all smokin on today Sup Forums?

stoner thread

Moby Dick.

nothing because i live in a small shithole and there are NO drugs in the hole city.
i am not kidding, even a friend of mine (police) can't get anything, even on the streets there is no weed.

some hasj all we got in norway

set up saving grace it a film watch it

Dude im the alps of italy and cant find shit! Asked about 4 sketchy dudes

haha, your weed game is weak

where the fuck do you live?

Pineapple Express.
OC photo.

game changer

SAVING GRACE AN SORRY IM NEW HERE AN WEAR U LIVE IS I GUESS THERES NO RAVES THEN

love some Pineapple Express, probably my favourite strain but can't get it much where i live.

Dude give me, dying over here!

I get a quarter for 60. I live in Toronto.

I'm smoking Amnesia Haze right now.
Next coffeeshop is about 11km away from where I live

Hit it bro. Don't fuck up rotation.

PUKKI HAZE

Got a decent chunk of Amnesia Haze, gonna save it for NXT starting later

about to smoke some skywalker after i finish fapping.

ive got a lot of kief but no bud, how do i smoke it in a bowl without just sucking it down the stem before it burns? I've got some of it pressed into solid pieces

BLUE DREAM

haha, iknow norway is shit

smoke get stoned an fck luv it

Stoners of Sup Forums.

I want to get high.
I live in Maine near Portland.

What do?

I always sound like the fucking twitter notacop when I fish for plugs.

Just pick it into the bowl. It won't suck through, but also don't suck that hard. It's great because it stays lit so you don't have to keep lighting it. Worst case, clean your grinder and put a bit of weed at the bottom of the bowl first, or some tobacco. The general rule is to sandwich the kief between two layers of weed, or you'll waste it. A layer before the kief, and a small layer after.

Russian Standard

Just hit up a plug and ask, "Can you help me? I want to grab 2 gs of kush." Or whatever. There's a lot of really great places to find a dealer if you need one. I just can't think of any right now, but I'd imagine hit up a uni campus lol.

Super sour diesel to start, followed by some girl scout cookies moonrock.

I should be drooling within the hour.

thanks man I'll try it

i got bold pussy wanna see

best thing to do when stoned?

np man have fun

hahah true

cream a cock

My personal favourite thing to do is just close my eyes and listen to music with really high bass. The closed eye hallucinations are so fucking nice. Especially when you start to get dizzy and everything starts to spin in your head. Listen to some Future this time, if you like rap.

pink floyd

passing the time in the grass land away

all I got left

Sippin' on Pink Floyd and puffin Wayne Brady

can someone give me there playlist that you listen to when high?

Thanks man, ill try it tonight

Some og gas got me dead today

i luv darkside my pussy wet boom

some homegrown skywalker og - works for me

Nice sploof bro

purple haze an jack hairrer

Thanks. Smoke in the washroom at night, so I have to keep it hush hush. To cold to smoke outside any more.

Everyone is smoking
I am speeding

how the fuck do i find dealers? i'm a student but don't have a lot of friends - and none that smoke. i'm also scared of buying online. wat do?

>Being scared of buying from darknet markets
Oh, you're one of THOSE guys
God, you're stupid

ask police there no were dealers are

Walk around campus until you see someone smoking and it smells like weed. Ask if it is weed and if they have a link.

Go to class, make a friend and ask them if they smoke or know anybody that smokes because one of your friends need a link. Sit next to someone you suspect smokes. Usually the darkest person in the class.

Speed is fun, only did it once but i binges for like 3 days.

any good guides?

damn,i alredy drunk (0,35 l of voodka) should i stay or should i go?

It's quite nice
Right now using it for a programming session, 13 hours of programming currently, taking a little break browsing Sup Forums

grow your own for fuck sake

too poor to grow my own, don't live at my own place, its illegal here. I do have seeds though

Ya i try to keep my hard drug use to a minimum but i could totally see myself getting addicted to that

A zip of some good silver bubble

its illegel were i live an the world a big place

Okay, since you asked...
1. Download and install Tor
2. Google "Alphabay" and find the url to register
3. Open Tor and visit the url
4. Register
5. Find some product you'd like to order and remember the price
6. Click Balance on the top right and copy your bitcoin address
6. Use Anycoin Direct (Google it) to buy BTC easily (preferably the amount your order costs since the btc exchange rate changes often), paste the btc address in the address field and send the coins
7. Wait for the transfer (Up to 2 hours)
8. Click order on the desired product on Alphabay
9. Enter your name and address in the buyer notes (use proper formatting) and put in the safety pin you got when registering
10. Confirm dat shit and wait for your order to arrive

I am heavily into drugs. Ketamine, amphetamine, LSD, weed, benzos, DOM, Oxy.
Just to list the ones I have here rn.

gonna have me some fine agent orange and blue dream when its done growing - private supply

i got my THC dealer, but im afraid to find s1 witch LSD, whad i shoud do?

i live on earth iv got a duck in my life hes a stud pass the dutchy

Also, make sure your vendor got good feedback and experience. Also, transfer a few bucks more because of fees and keep shipping cost in mind.

go to more raves

Just realised Anycoin is not for US, look for some other btc selling company

Kush blessed by a rabbi, all fucking kosher baby.

eeeeeeee rrrrrrr good lovely sorted

Jesus, wish I was user. My wife is not down. I gave up drinking recently and feel way better having done so. But F I'd love to blaze one and play some Super Nintendo like it was 15 years ago.

Nice, I've been enjoying magic mushrooms lately. I used to take them as granted but I've really been enjoying them.

tidy boys

I ordered some grow kits for them before, great times.

hard drugs like e mdma too nice cum down worth it

Only the best Cherry Pipe tobacco, the nic rush is all i need to get through my day.

Ya there awesome fun. I love how spiritual they are, but it gets scary on em yknow?

Maybe I'm going to have lunch.

I'm on mdma. Pretty good stuff

At least you have a nice view.
I have a lot of Wind and some ácid hints but nothing else.
Río Gallegos Argentina.

Whoever made that has no idea how bongs work.

Pupil pic or didnt happen

MDMA is like heaven.

Any tips on hydration. My weed is dry af

Nothing, because I'm not in high school.

Strawberry D-lite and OG Cheese, own harvest

almost ready to flower her

Just talking bout those, love em yo. Have a good trip bro

Ayy i was just thinking about to king up. Don't know if i wanna do it now or a little later tonight

I need a lot after a few days to get through the tolerance. I wish I had weed.
Do you grow it in a flower pot at home? I already thought about that otherwise I could try guerilla growing. I don't need much but have zero experience.

what a pretty lady

I only do them every once in a while but when i do i get fucked right up

i thought those were stalks for a second

boveda 62 humidipaks

they're pretty cheap and 'rechargeable'
put it in a mason jar with the weed - keeps perfect humidity

at the online shop of your choice

Got some nice Snow White, but it's not dry enough yet

Put it in a proper container that seals airtight. Take a small piece of paper towel 1"x1", fold it over a few times and moisten it with clean water. Damp, but not saturated. Place this in the container and leave it for at least 12 hours. For best results remove the paper towel piece after 24 hours and leave for 2-3 days sealed in a dark cool place. If you can, separate a small stash to smoke on while your other batch redistributes moisture back into the bud.

Berner's cookies

mango kush