A woman shouldn't be taller than 5'4"

A woman shouldn't be taller than 5'4" .

Anything over that us a mongoloid neanderthal monster, who will NEVER find true love.

true.

I'd fuck gigantor

>Women shouldn't be over 5'4"
>The average female model is 5'9"

u wot m7?

it doesnt matter the height of a woman, she will always find love regardles of her height.

What's wrong, little man? Feeling intimidated?

Personally don't care, taller than average girls tend to be very sweet.

Manlet detective.

As somebody who, unlike the OP, isn't three inches tall, I find sex with any woman under 5'7 to be awkward.

>isn't three inches tall
Top Kek!

Nigger, if I were three inches tall, I'd be some kind if famous superhero spy or something.

Do you realize how little 3 inches is?

I'm 6'4", the wife's 5'10", can't wait for our superhuman giant children to bully the shit out of yours.

Short women mean short sons, short sons are less likely to spread your y chromosome short daughters are unable. Either you breed in good genes, including height, or you breed yourself out. Eugenics needs to be encouraged by state and private breeding programs.

>I find sex with any woman

Hand is the code word for woman now?

Yes, cause he legitimately meant 3" you moron. He was implying that youre about 5'0" an implication that we all agree with, this is either bad bait or you're an under 5'4" manlet.

I do, it's what one might call comedic hyperbole.
I am - in all seriousness - implying that given your butthurt over tall women, you must be a manlet (i.e. under 6 feet tall)

6'6" masterrace here...

But, there ARE women taller than 5'4", so who is the idiot now?

Also, fuck you.

Ayyy 6'5" masterrace here.

I'm a manlet, but I'm kind of into being dominated by a taller women. shit is pretty cash, m8.

Piss off, 5'5" manlet. Tall chicks are awesome.

Shut up, virgin. Tall women are sexy.

I break you leg make fuck in you ass

Not quite, it just doesn't have the zing that "six six" has.

I was like you once...

My legs aren't a part of this, leave them out

Not surprising that one went over your head.

Are you kidding? How is it awkward? I love fucking short arses. The height difference isn't difficult to work around if you have the slightest bit of flexibility, and in my experience womenlettes love cuddling up to large guys, which is awesome.

If you think having a short mother equals short sons cuz "muh genetics trust me guys I know what I'm talking about beyond having heard that DNA is a thing." Then you are retarded. My parents are 5'4" (mooma) and 5'8" (moopa), and my brothers and I are all over 6'0". While a short mother can possibly shorten your future sons but it won't be to any large extent. Lrn to genetics before posting moronic opinions.

i´m 5,5 and dont have any issues. I dated taller girls and i dont think women in general care too much unless you got a serious chibi complex.
Most tall girls avoid using high heels though specially if their couple is smaller

Soz m8y but 6'6" is actually fucking freakish unless you stay well porportioned, which most people of that height do not because they're genetic monsters so they all look gangly af, plus being so high fucks with your ability to go hard in a fight cuz of that superhigh center of gravity.

also Chek em

I want to fuck the tall girls glfeet

Alright, faggots, greentext coming right up!

>Be me,
>Tutor/squad leader in a military youth camp (kinda like boyscouts, but it's filled with overachieving insecure faggots)
>Doing my job teaching those rascals how to make a fire and keep warm during the siberian nights
>Suddenly I spot a team walking towards my location , in the center of 10 people or so there is this fucking human tower
>Whatever it is it must be something 2m or so (6.7 feet(?) for you 'murifags)
>As the team comes closer i notice this giant is a female one (a rare sight indeed, wonder how much xp it would give when slain)
>Whatever.jpg
>Trying to do my job
>The giant asks questions
>Like a shitton of 'em
>Isitretarded.gif
>After struggling for a while i finish the lesson
>The giantess co starts to go back
>It stays put, staring at me
>"Yes? Was the lesson too hard? You need more answers?"
>It just wants to "chat"
>Told it that maybe later, right now the other teams are coming through etc
>Got it to leave in the end
>Kinda creeped out
>Later in the evening after the dinner, I got a call from the radio
>Boss told me there's this student who claims she has lost something during my lesson
>bullshit.mov
>In the end I had to pick the student up from the camp-site and take him/her to my lesson's location so the student could look for it (in the night, sure, faggots)
>At this point i did not know who the student is (no she or he in my language, so it remained a mystery)
>It turns out it was the giantess.
>After a kilometer or so (0.6 miles or so) she stops and tells me it was a lie
>It just wanted to talk (again)
>Tell it that I'm sorry, i did promise but it's getting late and i need to prepare for tomorrow etc
>It just cuts me off with "i like you"
>at-this-moment-the-teacher-knew-he-fucked-up.mp4
>start's rambling how smart I sounded during the lessons and that I'm cute and that she never was the smartest (yeah, no shit, sherlock?) and that she really likes me etc etc
cont coming up...

can I get the ragu on this?

Death.....by snusnu

*tips fedora*

What the fuck are you on about?

>Quit staring at my tits
>Sorry, they are eye level

I love girl 175-185 cm. I really hate short girls.

ITT OP is a 5ft Filipino boy trying to feel good about his pencil dick

Nigga hurry up

>at this point I'm praying to /r9k/ that something/someone fucks this up, i don't want to get raped by a fucking giant
>the radio screeches
>saved-by-the-bell.mov
>The boss asked for a status report
>Just took the change and started to speak to the boss like I've got some urgent report or so.
>It seems like it kinda worked, managed to back off from it
>Suddenly when receiving the boss's message the giant leaped forward
>It was aiming at my face with it's face
>"Oh shit this isn't good" I thought as I jumped sideways
>Still it was too late, it crashed into my face (got a little bruise) but luckily it didn't reach to my lips.
>After a silence I started to yell "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" While the giantess was sobbing and confessing the same time
>It went on a bit, told the boss to hold up
>Managed to get the giantess back to the camping site and told the other instructors to keep an eye on it,
>Told the boss the whole incident
>The giantess got removed from the camp the next day
>Afterwards it added me on facebook and pretty much started to stalk me
>I tried to block it, but it just came back with a different account
>This went on about a year and a half like that

Now it seems like it's calmed down, but still when going to the camps I feel scared that I might stumble across it once again.

You faggots talk about it like it's hot and whatever but I'm having vietnam-war tier flashbacks about it.

Fuck off, manlet

this.

read this

sounds like the monster from it follows

I like where this is going
>neither "he" nor "she" in the origiginal language
what kind of language does this?
how do yo write love poems or he-say-shesay-shit?

I am just shy of 2 meters tall. I wouldn't mind a tall girl.

I do apologize for the grammar, not a native.
Сука Блять

wow, this makes me realise how good life is when the other gender usually isnt taller than you and cannot easily rape you.
privileges rule!

hiiyoooooo

OP is just worried about how tiny his shriveled dick will look

lol 5'7" guy married to 5'11" woman here
giantess fetish success

oooooo / 3 = 00 confirmed

LITTLE BABY MAN DETECTED

Pretty much this. Men have a lot of criteria to fill if we want a long-lasting relationship. All a woman has to have is a vagina.

Nice use of mongoloid.
Being quite short.
You fucking mongoloid

lucky

>5'4"
Tiny manlet detected.

Just because you are too short to reach the top of the fridge OP, I don't think its reasonable to exclude 80+% of the female population.

Not only in regards to height, but weight. Far too many will bang land whales, or knots in a board in the case of Sup Forums

This tbh
I'm 6'3, my gf is 5'10.
It's only an issue if you're shorter than her

>mfw when my wife is 5' 10"
>an inch shorter than me
>perfect height to bend over the washing machine
>don't have to put her in a high chair for dinner
>no need for phone books in her seat in the car
>doesn't have to drive a lowered Honda and can see over the steering wheel.
Enjoy fucking Bridgette the Midget, then having to get everything for her from ever cupboard and shelf, height cuck.

>Anything over that us a mongoloid neanderthal monster, who will NEVER find true love.
Neanderthal's were shorter than we are, user.

Spot on, 007!

Well, you kind of are, now.

I would hook up with her in a heartbeat.

>*giggles*
*kekkles*

>*trips in dubs*
*laughs in 6 feet*

I wouldn't mind a taller woman, her boobs would be more at eye level for me. Perfect.

Apparently you don't even know what love is.

Tiny girl thread?

As a 5'7 guy with a grandpa that was 6' and a dad at 5'11 who both went for short womenz, I must find a giraffe woman to mate with to repair the gene pool.

She can if she keeps me tied up
An she probably would have bigger ass.
Got hit on in the gym by a girl who was 6'3+ while I'm 5'10, but sadly already had girlfriend, so missed opportunity to explore that.