How to come back from "i don't want you talking to me anymore?" Any advice?

How to come back from "i don't want you talking to me anymore?" Any advice?

Don't try and talk me out of it, either help me or gtfo, will give 20$ paypal to best advice.

Story; All this within a span of 3-4 months...
>be extremely confident, charismatic user
>flirt with all girls at work and be generally respected and liked by almost everyone at work
>one day i flirt with the new 20y/o socially awkard girl at work
>she's completely digging me, touching my phone, play hitting me and laughing at everything i say like a little kid with no experience, knows she likes me but think she's not attractive enough
>ask about her
>she's really insecure and her boyfriend is her first boyfriend out of high school, 7 years older / her ex supervisor / been together for 2 years and he hasn't had a job in 1 year like a bum
>feel bad for her that her entire check goes to bills, found out later her boyfriend at 27 barely got a job a month ago "might be a cover for him" but at the time i don't like her or any shit so i push her aside for other girls and don't pursue her
>dies down and i flirt with other girls in front of her
>end up getting to know her better by chance of working with her
>in short i start to fall for her because she's innocent, sweet and really intelligent which i find rare in women
>we end up having a lot of in common, i fall for her
>end up really liking her
>never says a positive thing about her boyfriend the entire time although she rarely talks about her bf with me
>she subconsciously gives me hard singles she's attracted to me again but always tries to be modest
>get boss to move her to an area she wanted to go as a surprise, once got a little beta and i tried to give her a gift but she refuse it
>about 2 weeks ago i accidentally broke one of the main rules when taking someones girlfriend and reminded her of her boyfriend when she was falling for me in her fantasy world

CONT;
>twice i get too jealous / cocky and start to shit talk the boyfriend a bit too much without being subtle but she said nothing and we still talked
>almost getting to point where i'm gong to take her out, she's still goo-goo-gaga over me but trying to be modest when she catches herself
>this week i was hanging out with a guy friend and asked him "hey, did that girl ask about me?" because we were talking about it earlier and i was annoyed at this slut because i had no interest in her, the awkard girl i'm really interested in is in proximity of our conversation
>she starts ignoring me and is even getting mad at me, commonly this happens because a girl she has feelings for someone and is and is setting up her "defense mechanism" because their crush may be playing them and i assumed that's case because i was asking about another girl
>1 entire day passes of her ignoring me
>Yesterday asked her why she was mad at me
>she is resistant for a second but as she then sweetly and happily starts talking to me normally and she says she'll tell me later because there was someone there, idk what she was going to tell me
>TODAY we were walking together to an area, like a cocky fucking dumb fuck i was being cute and looking at her phone and talked shit about her boyfriend again saying i look better then him infront of some people (making her ashamed)
>in private i ask her why she was mad at me again

>tells me its because of comments iv made about her boyfriend happened today)
>tell her i think its because of what i said about the girl and i don't believe you because she never ignored me when i talked about her boyfriend before
>she's mad as fuck i don't believe her, leaves for a sec because work
>come back
>she accuses me of liking her, i say "why do you say that?" and she says "because its so obvious, but idk if its just your personality or what" but work happens and we have to leave again
>ask her if i could tell her something
>plan out some shit, the only thing i'm able to get out is that i tell her i don't believe her reasons because i'm a cocky asshole and iv done this before and i know im right (or at the time, idk now)
>she get mad, tells me not to talk to her or hang around her or look at her ever again and walks away.
>feel like utter shit

My arrogance got the better of me. I really like this girl and i know for a fact her boyfriend is a bum because the only time she talks about him is to complain. But still, i was a fucking piece of shit for making that asshole comment infront of her. At this point if i wanted too i could convince her as if i never liked her if i wanted too but i don't know if i should just go with her assumption that i liked her. I can move on eventually but i really like this girl, we have so much in common and there's attraction between us even tho she's an insecure sperg.

>"You're not really my type anyway."
That's what you respond, OP.

And wtf is the matter with you, OP. Why go for a girl who isn't even attractive. Smart up, OP.

tldr OP is in a love triangle but is the side piece and is trying to convince himself he is what she wants

KYS

You went about the whole situation in the wrong way. You've dug your hole and theres not much you can do.

I think the best thing for you is to find her AFTER work (so you're not interrupted), swallow your pride, tell her "I know you have a boyfriend and whatever, so I apologize for any comments I made about him".

Just work your way back up from that.

If you really liked her, you wouldn't have tried to be a home wrecker. You shouldn't have been a cocky prick. That shows the true you, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's not attracted to that and to you anymore.

just fucking kil yourself.

fuck off scumbag trying to steal someones woman.
You are whats wrong with people today.

This. OP even if you do end up with her, you were a home wrecker. This slut will just end up cheating on you few months down the line and flirt with other dudes.

Don't tell yourself that you're the exception. YOU'RE NOT.

Because iv never known what "love" or any of that bullshit felt like. For me i just get girls that are just friends i can fuck or if they're just hot and cute. Then here comes this grimy diamond in the desert girl who's sweet and innocent and someone i can have a deep conversation with and she'll understand it. And the thing that fucks me is that i didn't like her at first and she was attracted to me (probably not anymore and she ended up connecting with me... I like to think i'm logical, I know the reasoning she's with her bf and i know i fucked up majorly and i likely cant come back from it. I'll move on but i felt a connected with a her on a deep level iv never been able to reach with another girl because most women aren't capable of it. I'm sad i ruined it. I never knew how that felt and i hate that i fucking feel for her and i fucked it up by being arrogant.

I just felt like being a dick because i was scared of getting too attached to her and i guess i fucking did in the end.

>work your way up from there.
You're solid. I was going to wait a few months before talking to her again, if you don't mind what are your thoughts on that? I don't further annoy her you know.. And this time i'm worried if i even go down that road her defenses will be up and she'll wont feel attracted to me again. I know i dug my own grave tho, i'm stupid for doing it. But still i rather try then not try. Could fuck other girls in the meantime but whatever.

Bf sounds like he has the ambition of a mop, just saying.

This

> " she subconsciously gives me hard singles" . If only they were dubs

>wait for an opportunity when you can talk to her withouth being pushy
>apologize for being mean about her boyfriend
>tell her you still want to be friends with her and will respect her relationship
Basically you have to start your friendship from zero and work your way up again, but with more tact this time. Also you need an excuse why you were being a bitch about her boyfriend. I don't think she would like you claiming you were doing it just because you know she deserves better or some shit, that just makes you a cocky asshole once again. Swallow your pride and admit you were a cocky cunt.

Though also this. Fucking a girl who has a bf is a douche move, but in the end mostly harmless for you. Fucking a girl who is in a relationship, but you want to ultimately date will just bite you in the ass eventually.
Wait for her to break up with him and then go in. And don't even think of subtly manipulating her into that or something, sooner or later it will fuck it up for you.

dude youre a fckin dumbass,
>just murder her bum boyfriend and make it look like an accident,
>be there for her when the bum boyfriend is dead
>profit?

My experience with girlfriends and other girls is that time & space does work most of the time. Lay it out there, apologize and let her decide.

My personal experiences says that if she does like you after you man up and maturely apologize, then she should come back to you. It's hard to give her the time & space, because you feel like you should be doing more to help it. But don't be in her face, trying to talk to her constantly again because she probably isn't ready for that. She's still too pissed off. Sometimes doing less is more.

Forget her, find a new job and burn your bridges.

And I don't want your money, I don't take money from jews.

>extremely confident, charismatic
>flirts with all girls at work (not just some!)
>flirts with girls in front of girls

Whoa, whoa, whoa! This guy's 2alpha4me somebody else has to take this one.

yo bro, hes on Sup Forums asking for relationship advice, you know this OP is the smartest OP out there

>I can move on eventually but i really like this girl, we have so much in common

No, you don't, you're an asshole and she isn't, and that's why you're attracted to her.

Hell apologize before the 2 day weekend to let her think about it and cool off. Don't approach her after the weekend. Let her come to you

Sounds like youre really self aware and know what youre doing. Wait a week with no contact and then text.

>Hell apologize before the 2 day weekend
Cant... she told me she was getting a new phone because of a plan or something just before she started ignoring me and we never exchanged numbers again, because of the drama. Next best thing is just saying sorry next time i see her but i fear she'll do some shit like completely walk past me if i try to get her attention because that'll make me look bad in front of my boss or other people. I know she'll do her best to avoid me for awhile if she's that pissed off.

I'm going to go with letting her cool down for a week then apologizing maturely then if she starts talking to me again i'm going to attempt to rebuild the relationship from scratch. Iv never put this much thought into a fucking girl btw. Her being "weird" kinda throws me off a bit i think. Still, thanks for the great advice.

Maybe you should write her a latter and give it to her? Idk that sounds gay. Op keep mind the bf is going to be on the full defense, he knows about you and hes going to try to get her to shun you so just keep that in mind.

stop stealing peoples gfs faggot

Yep, sounds like you're pretty much a stuck up douche bag who automatically thinks he's the best and girls are relentlessly chasing him no matter what, so delusional that you actually think you can get away with being a total asshole and they'll still be after you. Fuck off, you fulfill the stereotype that girls think all dudes are dicks. Thanks for betraying your own sex, please kill yourself

This. But then again she sounds insecure as fuck for dating her 7 year older supervisor at 18. What a dumb bitch.

I'm sorry. If you want to know something even more douchy at one point i was planning on just going out with a bang and breaking down why she was being tricked by her boyfriend and how much of a failure as a man he was but then i thought about her crying and sobbing and it made my heart sink. I don't like being a douche btw, every time i catch myself being an asshole or rude i apologize imminently, i'm sarcastic and too confident for my own good and i'm not self aware at times.

OP is a faggot who deserves to die alone.

sage

Na do that op, shit is a lot cooler then trying to go after a retard. Record and upload her tears onto Sup Forums.

Don't leave it, when you ignore a girl you're teaching her to live without you. You need to talk to her as soon as possible and apologize for fucking up and confess your feelings. Tell her you're into her and feel like she's not being appreciated by her current boyfriend. Do all this but don't make any moves, tell her all of this and then leave it, let her decide if she wants to address it. If you truly have feelings for her and want it to work out, you have to risk yourself and your feelings. That's how human relationships work, unfortunately. Don't, however, do anything if this is just some infatuation that'll disappear after you get to play with her for a bit. The beginning of you twos relationship sounds extremely similar to a relationship I was in and he just used me as a toy whenever he was bored and threw me out of his life when I became too real for him. Don't fuck with her or her life.

Fml thank you. It sounds risky as fuck although, she can walk away after her boyfriend spends all day with her getting inside her head. It sounds safer to just wait a few weeks but... idk i'll think about it, "don't fuck with her life" is kinda telling on how you feel about this so i'll take that into consideration.