Post top genres, make assumptions about that person

Post top genres, make assumptions about that person.

idk but I like you

ignore the christmas music

did well at school but didn't go on to higher education as you don't know what you want to study

Has long hair

Asian

never had sex, obsessed with sweaty armpits

you like to dance. might be bi curious

>obsessed with sweaty armpits
hey come on now what healthy male isn't

how the fuck am i supposed to read this?

You're probably some high school meme lord who found Sup Forums like 3 months ago.

it shows what genres were listened to the most each week. the one at the top is the most. the lighter lines show connections between the last 6 weeks.

who cares honestly

dont care

these are from rym, right? where do i find them?

>Showing recommendations based only on your last 100 ratings.

more new age
be my gf
henlo fren

You tell people you like to read, but haven't read a book since high school required it, and even then you never truly comprehended one.

Hello me. What's your favorite black metal album?
Doesn't have any political opinion. Is annoyed with all the politics in the world today.
You read a lot of classic literature. You like the Old Man and the Sea.
Your first time on acid was the best moment of your life.

why would I tell people I enjoy something if I really don't?
you like psychedelics?

>What's your favorite black metal album?
That's almost impossible to answer. For the longest time it was Teethed Glory and Injury, but Craft - Total Soul Rape is making a run for it's money as of late. Ultima Thulee is up there too.
>someone else has DS on their top genres
favorite album that's not DS ii?

I just posted it in the Dungeon Synth thread (), Temple Forest always manages to put me in a comforting trance. What about you?

For black metal, recently I've been in love with Behemoths Sventevith (Storming Near the Baltic).

Its only like half Dungeon synth, but Arathgoth - Guardians of the Fall is one of the comfiest albums of all time. Though i think Til det Bergens Skyggene is better, but I always forget the full name of the band so I remember it less, fug.
>Behemoth
Is their early shit really that good? I think i heard The Satanist a long while ago and it was ok, but I've never checked out their old stuff, even though I guess it's kind of essential.

I really like it, but a lot of people either don't think it's special or don't like it because it's Behemoth. But Sventevith, Grom and their early EP's like And the Forest Dreams Eternally are really good IMO. It's nothing like The Satanist, just nice trve black metal.

I'll have to listen to that Arathgoth album, but Til det Bergens Skyggene is one of my favorite modern dungeon synth artists.

Yeah i admit, the name kinda turns me off. Will check it out tho. Also listening to Temple Forest right now, this shit doesn't sound like it's 2007 wtf. I like it though.

Needs to listen to more music.

Likes Christmas.

Is edgy.

I have like 10 genres at 100+ albums on rym, but give me some albums/genres anyway.

anyone?

click on the link labeled "automatic" on your home page.

Edgy but in an ironic manner

Homosexual

Edgy but not ironically

You're serious but relaxed

You do drugs

All round cool guy, but you probably rarely leave your room and don't like people

oops forgot pic

It was written and recorded in 2000, just released in 2007. Glad you like it.
>you probably rarely leave your room and don't like people

The accuracy hurts. Well done.