I didn't go out to vote democrat because the fucking news said this woman had a 98% chance of winning

I didn't go out to vote democrat because the fucking news said this woman had a 98% chance of winning.

I asked around and 3 other people I know made that same assumption and did not vote.

2 people I know voted for Trump just to see what would happen and now have "buyer's remorse."

3 people I met a few towns south of me voted for Trump because they were afraid Hillary would take their guns away.

I live in Utah, and almost all the Mormon people here that I talked to voted for Evan McMullen, which is really stupid, because at least 2 people I talked to said they would rather have Hillary than Trump; so they basically threw their vote away to Trump. (Even though everyone kept telling you that by voting for a 3rd party, you're throwing your vote to Hillary and not Trump).

What the fuck is happening to this country?

Some of us voted trump to maga. Deal with it faggot and check muh dubs.

So you were an idiot? go fuck yourself and deal with it.

>anecdotes
>too stupid to vote
Thanks a lot asshole. You deserve Trump.

You've gotta remember. This is the country that mourned for a fucking gorilla for a couple months? That happened/

>I'm a liberal faggot that relied on other people to get the things I want. They failed and now I'm mad at everyone but myself.

Typical.

Republicans
>FUCK EVERYONE WHO IS NOT WHITE AND RICH

Democrats
>We're going to fix inner-cities, we're going to fight for the struggling working class
>Thanks for the votes dipshits

Why do people get so worked up over politics again? It's all bullshit.

Because Republicucks totally don't rely on daddy Trump to hand jobs to them on a silver platter instead of putting forth effort to qualify themselves for something in demand.

travel safe pupper

travel safe pupper

Russia successfully influenced our election and the electoral collage is flawed is what happened

>0bama is elected
>repubs biggest concern? "he's goin to take muh guns that I bought and paid for and have a constitutional right to own"

VS.

>Trump gets elected
>libtards "he's goin to take muh food stamps, welfare, muh free healthcare that I call free but is actually heavily subsidized by the middle class but fuck them it's free to me, i scream keep your laws off muh body but the people should pay for stupid decisions I make with muh body.

Get fucked.

You and your friends are fucking idiots. Seriously, you have the mental capacity of a 6 year old for assuming something so blatantly stupid.

>I'm retarded and lazy.
>3 other people I know are retarded and lazy
>2 people I know are just retarded.
>3 people I met are retarded and paranoid
>all the Mormon people are especially retarded.
>What the fuck is happening to this country?

Happening? We've all been retarded and nothing happened in this century to change that.

the electoral college isnt flawed because crybaby liberal faggots didnt get the result they wanted

wanting to have YOUR way with everything is for children, not adults

elections have consequences that fucking commie asshole ex prez even said so

She lost get over it faggot. Whining accomplishes nothing.

She did win. The election was fixed by the 1%

That isn't anywhere near close to encompassing all of the issues on both sides, and your incessant oversimplifications make you out to be myopic, narrow-minded and easily manipulated -- the precise demographic Drumpf specializes in herding with his blatant demagoguery. You've lost all sense of individuality and see the established adversarial group system instead of human beings with their own thoughts, independent belief constructs, and life experience, stuck in the same thought loop that leaves you perpetually anger. I was simply mocking you for that. I hope your range of thought doesn't become limited any further, but for too many people, that hope is waning. The world doesn't revolve around libtard vs cuckservative, we have a lot more agency in this life than we're led to believe. There's no reason to be angry until shit really hits the fan and your personal wellbeing is at stake.

America has been fucked since the day it was founded

this

travel safe pupper

So, what you Talk about is: You and some others were to dump to vote. Why should that be our prob? Get your fucking arse up next time and stop whining.

u got rekt bruv

MAGA

travel safe pupper

What happened? You answered your own question. Retards like you didn't vote.

/thread

travel safe pupper

On the contrary Democrats are statistically proven to ask for more handouts faggot Hillary for butt sex

can't stop laughing at anti-trump fagets

kek'd hard at anti-Trump faggots

You didn't participate in the election like an idiot and now you are crying about the outcome. Nigger please.

I know. Isn't it fucking amazing to have so many stupid ass literal retard fart sniffing liberals blown out for the next few years? The smug level in this country hit critical mass and now you're fucked.

It's part of the liberal elitist mentality.
'Do as I say and not as I do.'

OP doesn't realize the stereotypical 'muh guns' or 'muh jerbs' crowd is not what gotTrump elected. It was rather the regressive left that made Hillary lose.

Pic semi-related.
OP is a fag
/thread

>mourning a majestic endangered animal is bad
>instead we should mourn a subhuman nigglet
neo-Sup Forums, gentlement

Modern politics is cancer tbh and everyone still consumed by it every hour of every day should be shot so society can actually move forward.

Trump is the best think that ever happened to America.

First thing he did is to ban muslim immigration from terrorist countries.

You are safer now, you are welcome.

lead the way by showing us how

“If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark

If I was American I would have voted for Trump as well. Neither of the choices were that great but I think that in the end he was a better choice than Clinton. Also as a big fuck you to the lying left-wing media that tried so hard to make Don look like the next Hitler.

You can't go a few hours without seeing something about it. We'll all be living the same shitty life no matter what policies are enacted because it's up to us to carry our lives out, not some fucking politician. I'm just fed up with it is all.

Hillary for butt sex

Many people forget that they actually have control over their own lives. And when they get into turmoil they just blame it on politicians even though they're the ones who made the choices that got them there in the first place.

/thread

Well she won the popular vote regardless but the electoral college gave Trump the win.

still fantasizing?

You do realize she won the popular vote right? By over 3 million votes.

I don't know why you assume I am "fantasizing" when it's true and isn't an "alternate fact."

still not prez

cry harder

>y over 3 million votes.

kek.
it's like Jews.
1945: 60,000 Shoah victims!
1946: no, 600,000!!
1947: no, 6,000,000!!!

I'm not in any way a Hillary voter. Man you niggers really need to quit being so salty, since I am only stating a fact.

What the fuck does the Holocaust have to do with this?

Stop getting triggered over facts you fucking idiots. You guys sound like liberals right now

Oh look it's Brexit all over again.
>not voting, still complaining that you did not win

too bad, so sad