Trump is doing damn good at sparking WW3. Now Iran is pissed at us, Russia is pissed at us, China is pissed at us...

Trump is doing damn good at sparking WW3. Now Iran is pissed at us, Russia is pissed at us, China is pissed at us, Mexico is pissed at as, and now Europe is pissed at us for siding with the UK on Brexit.

WW3 is just weeks away.

Drumpf's presidency is a total fucking disaster!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KO9QJizRhs
yahoo.com/news/israels-netanyahu-hails-trump-decision-mexico-wall-195508657.html
variety.com/2017/film/news/trump-muslim-ban-director-asghar-farhadi-2017-oscars-1201972194/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So?

How is russia pissed?
Thought Trump was Putins personal fuck toy

Everyone is pissed because we aren't bending over and letting them fuck us in the ass.
> What a disaster!

>the world is pissed at america
In other news, water is wet

With that sort of attitude it's weeks away

Reminder that the whiny libcucks lost and are still rioting

Kek

um ok...
Are you going to answer the question or not?

>implying they weren't pissed at us before

He is when it's convenient

He's also a sleeper non-conservative who will never build the wall nor repeal obamacare nor stop immigration from terrorist hotbeds

Whatever the left wants to say today

They conveniently forgot that Obama put a ban on some immigration for 6 monyhs in 2011. Carter did as well in his term.

>Russia is pissed at us
I mean, I'm on yer side user but you shouldn't be a republican and just say shit. the rest of your post is garbage because everyone knows this is garbage.

>_> lets just hope I'm out of the country before the bombs begin to fall.

i dont see what is wrong with one more world war

WW3 would have already started if Hillary was in power...
She said one of her first orders would be to place a "no-fly zone" over Syria... Which the only way one could enforce this would be to go to war against Russia and Turkey forces.
90% of USA would have been nukes by now (yes Russia would probably lose in the end... but not before unleashing the worlds largest armament of nukes towards the usa.

This is coming from an Australian... you are better off with an angry Trump, than a stupid Clinton any day.

Just take up practicing Islam, and then they'll deport you. The white supremacists are all cheering his executive orders to do just that to ordinary decent people.

YLYL youtube.com/watch?v=6KO9QJizRhs

Before Trump, 90% of the world was pissed at the US. If it's just down to those five, Trump's done an amazing job.

>Russia is tirggered

Europa is chucked to ultimate they cant do shit
Russia like the US the most since the fucking wwII

All that left are mudslim countrys and (((Israel)))

So bring it on iam ready

OP, your knowledge on this subject is nonexistent.

>iran always pissed
>russia pissed thanks to hillary, obama's syria intervention
>china pissed thanks to federal debt run up by clinton, bush, and obama (clinton surplus is a farce, google it)
>mexico enforces its immigration laws
>europe is a disaster, and more are following brexit

Where were you the day Mohamed became the #1 baby name in the UK?

I want to go to Europe though, if I got deported they'd probably just throw me into Mexico.

Go back to /pol faggot

>Russia is pissed at us
Trump saved their ass with the whole history of the european natural gas market, you know nothing faggot, this is also the main interest of Russia in the syrian civil war, with the greetings from the old admiral kuznetsov.

>Conservacucks think America will survive WWIII

The funny thing is that Netanyahu is actually cheering Trump's wall on.

yahoo.com/news/israels-netanyahu-hails-trump-decision-mexico-wall-195508657.html

So tell me again, who's really behind Trump?

You do realize Trump is braindead af too
>checked

>So tell me again, who's really behind Trump?
last week it was russia, so now you're saying that it's the jews?

holy fuck, make up your mind there snowflake.

Not everyone is prepared to open their arms and assholes to the first invading force they see

I fucked up my career

spamming cuck constantly is extremely newfaggy and niggerish

He's a republican.....not much else to say.

Name one smart republican.

Protip: You can't.

Daily reminder that Israel should be America's number one ally in defeating ISIS and promoting democracy.

>too busy clutching their Bibles to their chests

Hope russia invades Europe. Lols forever.

That's funny, can you please show me the last time nuclear capable countries went to war?

oh you can't? maybe it's because it hasn't happened and more than likely won't happen.

other countries will just bitch and moan and say angry things under their breath and shit will continue to go on, albeit horribly, until this fucktard gets out of office.

the most that will happen is we'll get shitty proxy wars like syria where country A and B fight each other through country X and Z

and my gun

Olympia Snowe, George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Nelson Rockefeller, Dwight Eisenhower, Thomas Sowell, Colin Powell,Theodore Roosevelt, Donald Trump

> implying I'm religious
>mocking me for my implied religious beliefs
THE LEFT IS THE MOVEMENT OF TOLERANCE

Spoken like a true idiot

Invaders? KEK nobody "invades" someplace to conquer it anymore, unless its weak af. Nobody would attack America the old fashioned way, they'd cripple it with long range missle fire and then occupy it afterward. But I'm sure your illegally purchased 60 year old AK-47 will defend you against the enemy.

His career was already fucked, at this point we're just watching the train wreck catch fire.

Did I say mean things to you Cupcake?

Need a huggie?

>Now Iran is pissed at us
The hard working man and woman at Boeing will be really happy when Iran cancels the order worth 16 billion dollar just placed last month and can produce new planes just for America (first).

Great job, Mr. Trump.

Kinda like literally every Republican on Sup Forums?

>George W. Bush
stopped reading right there.

Daily reminder that israel should be number on the list for Auschwitz

You can bravely stand in your front doorway gripping your gun with grim determination and a love for freedom when the ICBM's start landing then.

GOD BLESS 'MURRICA

What's your point?

>That racist is doing because of white supremacy!
>I know so because that's what facebook told me!

>voted warmonger Killary
>labels Trump "warmonger"

you're nigger than a nigga

>instead of debating a statement made, I'm going to post a bait image, rather proving my argument

HAHAHA, THIS, SO MUCH THIS

Get fucked Europe. Your shit is about to get expensive.

>he's Republican so he's le stupid xd
Kill yourself, shitlib.

>Iran

An Iranian filmmaker is being barred from the Oscars because of the utter disdain and hatred for brown people by this administration, and it's supporters.

variety.com/2017/film/news/trump-muslim-ban-director-asghar-farhadi-2017-oscars-1201972194/

UN is almost over eurofags

And? Who the fuck cares?

>the media tells me to believe in something, so I blindly follow them
You're a sheep

Why the fuck is Sup Forums so liberal now?
I blame the Fappening.
You all don't even hate sand niggers anymore.

If he doesn't get impeached he'll get shot. He chose to live in Trump Tower which constantly has people walking in and out every day, and is covered in windows.
Do you have any fucking idea how easy it would be for someone who knew what they were doing to kill him?

Are they gonna build a 12B+ wall and get taxed 20% on goods from Mexico too?

Eww oh ewww, I wus jus twowwing uuu! Mummy gib tendies!

>Your shit is about to get expensive

I for one welcome our new alliances with the USA -
I might even go so far as to forgive you for that whole 'tea' thing.....

>posts kys instead of naming literally one intelligent Republican
gj buddy, you totally got the liberals. How about we go for ice cream now. :)

America Died last year

Wiki tax

Don't you want to take on the world with us old boy? We can send all our niggers to war on the front. You can send all your pissheads.

Win win no?

Wars always stimulate economies. Get ready for our only generations golden age.

big shocker herp derp

get educated fucktard, iran is the persian version of the word aryan

iranians are light skinned muslims for the most part

Because teenage boys, who don't know what they're talking about, came here to be edgy.

welcome newfriend

First political thread ? Because I've been visiting Sup Forums off and on since 2006 and haven't seen that many hugbox threads of nothing but conservatives jacking each other off.

see

Try Hard

Hey now, speak for yourself. I DEFINATELY hate sand niggers. The Islamic ones anyway.

teenage cumdumpsters (adult bitches also) know even less

yo could you guys shut the fuck up?

> Russia is pissed at us.
No wonder you didn't vote for trump, ur just too retarded to get common facts straight :^)

Already did you blind fucking idiot. Liberals love ignoring things.

Do u even try to be serious?

how about no

All this Trump posting is getting a bit tiresome.

Wiki defense

Never heard of him, kekno, kekno, never heard of him, maybe, never heard of him, maybe, yes, no.

>muh alternative facts

>anyone thinking the world's military super power won't be here after ANY war

Sorry europoor. We cannot be defeated. I know you try to lucid dream every night beating America or being a spy on American soil poisoning Americans,but it's not going to happen. We are going to beat anyone and everyone that starts shit and you'll just have to deal with it,little guy.

That list is a fucking joke,
>George W. Bush
>Intelligent

Do you even try to form a single thought that is your own? Is your life led by the constant media telling you what to do? Can you actually make a rational decision by yourself? Can you even argue that any of those Republicans aren't smart?

It's so over for them

>libtards thinking they have a monopoly on truth

maximum overkek

>Europe is pissed
because more rapefugees will end up in europe since trump ban them from coming to america!!!

How's Afghanistan going for you guys? Coming up on 15 years.
What's your overall objective there again?

I'm an American, we have a lot of weapons, but starting a war with Europe and Russia would incite an immediate civil war. Try again fuckhead.

Great we need another fucking war !
Too many fucks in this earth.

Here is how you make a plane. Good luck.