Feels thread

feels thread

what did she do to you user

why did she leave you

Her ex blackmailed her to rise a lawsuit against me. Fake lawsuit of sexual harassement which could probably kill my shitty career. She freaked out, I tried to convice her I could handle that that she was to scared to beleive. I'm half broken hearted, half dissappointed of her.

did you have the lawsuit alreaadY?

Only a project sent to her

because i gave her klamydia and herpes. Week ago i heard shes pregnant 10months for me. LMAO bitch

She went back to italy

> be me
> not beta, not alpha but depressed and angry at the world
> go clubbing and get piss drunk
> talk to a bunch of people and do stupid drunk shit
> next day everyone remembers me and I'm getting props and high fives and shit
> rinse and repeat for a couple nights
> meet girl from italy
> we like each other and start dating
> things are finally going good in my life
> haven't thought about dying for a while
> her last day
> get lucky
> spend the rest of the night holding her
> she thanks me
> why.jpg
> "for everything user"
> soul crushed a little more knowing that the only time I've felt happy in years is over
> kiss her goodbye and leave next morning
> never see her again
> drink constantly to forget the good times
> drink constantly to forget the bad times
> I'm tired of life Sup Forumsros

I was a huge alcoholic. Visited her abroad. Got wasted, blacked out for 2 days. Woke up on her floor with her scowling. I had pissed my pants. I was totally out of control, embarassed her in front of peers and friends. Was almost arrested and detained at airport I was so fucked up. Employee caught me pissing in corner of terminal. Fought some french guy. Don't remember airplane ride or train.

been there brother, I know that feel.

fucking faggot. get over it and find a new roadkill bitch

Have exacly the same feeling about my life right now. It's so shitty that good memories can screw up your life as hard as the bad ones or even harder. I am really tired of my life right now. I don't want to commit a suicide (not that i wasn't even thinking about that) but i would be happy if someone just fast-forwarded it like 50 years ahead

Yeah, it sucks. I still occasionally drink too much but not like that anymore. Not in public. Still get too fucked up at home with current girlfriend occasionally but she kind of accepts it even though it can be a point of contention. I'm not like violent or abusive, I'm just a moppy loser who wants to be left alone when I drink.

you too FAGGOT. kill urself u ultrabeta u never get to taste decent pussy

I trolled Sup Forums too much, instead of paying attention to her

I've been miserable for eight years. 3 failed relationships. Fired from 3 jobs. Dropped out of school. Went back got a useless degree. Working another shit job I'll probably get fired from. Hate people. Live an isolated existence. At least I'm fit and have my health I guess.

But yea women are snakes

same here when I drink I get more depressed than usual and just want to be alone.

I bare backed my best friends girl, and she was fucking around with 6 other doods.

Got chlamydia and my circle of friends now hates me.

Yup, i suppose killing oneself should concept of a serious consideration for you.

Well, I, as you described it, tasted some decent pussies in my life. I could even bet that the number is much higher that your imagination could allow you to think of. Nevertheless, this girl was the one i beloved on the first sight, i could leave everything of my current life for her and it ended painfully. It's the pain i wouldn't wish you to face bro. Peace

fuck you you piece of shit. When u grow up and get tired of fucking autistic sluts come back and talk.

just forget that faggot. probably some underage b8 trying to be edgy

Girls are programmed that way, they don't feel anything for you, they are pure parasites.

wut

fuck off beta bitch. autistic sluts know how to ride that dick bitch who gives a fuck. need love? suck on that tit n u get love