Sup Forums has gone soft

Sup Forums has gone soft.

nope

k

sage frees the nignog

THE FUCK YOU WILL BE NIGGER!

Hilary Clinton should be in office. I doubt Donald Trump even cares about banning assault rifles considering he's so concerned with denying immigration rights to Mexican families...

Can someone explain to me what the page number means? I know replies, images, and posters but not page.

you won't ever be free nigger

Can't be serious...1/10 you got me to reply.

It corresponds to your power level and it's true purpose is sinister

Where you going jungle bunny... Get your ass back here.

In 1989, numerous social and political forces in the GDR and abroad led to the fall of the Berlin Wall and the establishment of a government committed to liberalization. The following year open elections were held, and international negotiations led to the signing of the Final Settlement treaty on the status and borders of Germany. The GDR was dissolved and Germany was unified on 3 October 1990, becoming a fully sovereign state again.

Geographically, the German Democratic Republic bordered the Baltic Sea to the north; the Polish People's Republic to the east; Czechoslovakia to the south and West Germany to the west. Internally, the GDR also bordered the Soviet sector of Allied-occupied Berlin known as East Berlin which was also administered as the state's de facto capital. It also bordered the three sectors occupied by the United States, United Kingdom and France known collectively as West Berlin. The three sectors occupied by the Western nations were sealed off from the rest of the GDR by the Berlin Wall from its construction in 1961 until it was brought down in 1989.

I'm new to Sup Forums and I am wondering what fingerboxes are? Also Im a girl

Everyone above this line was trolled.

Dont bother posting. Only 10 pages you stupid fucks. 10/15 = not free

Wow reading sure is hard

No.

I dont know pepole are giving others shit for saying nigger and faggot, whats wrong?

I really do not know...

What kind of faggot would take the time to edit a pic from ten years ago?

If you're gay you get to page ~7, but if you've had sex with a guy you get to page 14. If you have a relationship with said guy you go past 15

bump for hating niggers