My Weed /10

My Weed /10

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lettuce

that's some gross fucking garbage where the fuck do you live Minnesota? that is the worst fuckingweed i have ever seen jesus Christ just fucking kill yourself you fucking dumb fuck. i hope your whole family and your loved ones all fucking die a horrible death and you dig a grave for each one. your weed sucks and you are a fucking terrible person. die.

looks fine to me

5/10

The irony

that weed is soooo fucking gross looking holy shit

Would smoke/10

>poor trim job
>appears to have not cured long enough
>tiny popcorn nugs
>good amount of trichomes

Solid 5/10

Just looks not dried properly yet m8 4.5/10

Hard to tell without seeing it in person, but the buds don't look like they have a lot of trichomes on them and the trimmers did a shit job cleaning it up as there are leaves.

Source: live in CO.

Trump is already planning his new internet plan which will bar you from a shit ton of websites.. Oh and the gov is now legally allowed to spy on your internet activity. It's time for a vpn traineddog.club

Hulkgreen/green
Wtf man junkie

nottrimmedverywell/10

Also, not that many crystals. Could have been cured better.

mold/10

MN reppin in. tf u mean our weed is shit. half the shit is indoor. underage&

mf 15 w weed from his 16 dealer

this. looks like a bit of bud rot in OP's pic.

Does it smell a bit like cat piss?

smells like weed

Its indian ridgeback squid weed, its really rare and can only be grown deep underground in a humid saltwater cave (hence the rarity) it was genetically crossbred in a old mansion basement back in the late 1200's by a Dr. Yuri Fegot.
Dr Fegot used squid genes and juices to make the 1st generation of seeds grow, a few died but one plant survived, Dr Fegot took his new strain of plant and went on a world tour to show his amazing creation, when it was 1st shown in america the crowd went wild! The plant however being its 1st major press event cracked under pressure and its tentecally appendages broke out of the pot and it ran to freedom.
The plant was never to be seen again untill early 1994 when my ancestors came across a old dark cave in a mineshaft and found this giant squid like plant thing and hundreds of its children, the plant spoke to them and was like "hey buddy wanna get high? You wouldnt belive the day ive had" and the guys were like "yeah bro". The men and plants had a joyous old time until one of the party wendell had smoked way too much good squid shit and let out a cracking autistic "Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" And the men where forever banished, but wendell had stood on a plant on his way out and behold there was a seed stuck to his boot.
And thats how that weed is in circulation today, dont shout around or you'll stress it out and its camoflage instinct will kick in and it'll be gone forever.
Good find op well done
>true story ask me nan she'll tell ya

You look real scary/10
Shit you have your hood up and a cigarette fuck please dont hurt me

>not smoking mouldy weed to get exrta high

cmon man

since were talking about drugs I just took 200 mg of benadryl when should I feel it?

Righttttt aboutttttttt now.

No, get your shit out of here.

Last weed thread, you faggots started talking about heroin and opioids.

It's not the same category of drugs, make your own thread.

I think youre right hahaha

Theyre drugs Im smoking some pinot gringo I got from the store today.

also OPs weed looks good

Not the same person. I want to make it clear, that weed does NOT look good. Looks subpar.

because it's been chopped up?

hey Ive never gott those before. I also didnt wanna start a shitpost about benadryl

It doesn't look like it has a lot of crystals, the buds look tiny (not always an indication of quality, but in my experience consistently tiny buds usually means that the plant was malnutritioned), and the trimming is sloppy which is an indication of the overall quality standards.

Again hard to say without seeing or smelling it in person, but doesn't look anything above mediocre in the places where I've lived.

u on w33d

Is that the grinch?