Differences between first and third worlds

Tell me about objectivities that can draw a perfect line between the first and third worlds.
Numbers like GDP per capita and HDI wouldn't work as they are more of a spectrum rather than "either X or Y".
This map is a good example. I also remember a map about "throwing toilet paper in the toilet or in a separate bin", but are there others similar to this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/23/health/louisiana-st-joseph-dirty-water/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_countries
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39201090
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkerton_E._coli_outbreak
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2172rank.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Korean_regions_by_GDP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st world are capitalists and 3rd world are gommies

1st world countries are capitalists, 2nd world countries are communists and 3rd world were neutrals, but after the cold war 1st and 3rd world became synonyms for "rich country, poor country"

Me in the red
Me in the red, again

Canada is not 1st world

blue = first world
yellow = second
orange = third

that would be developed, developing and undeveloped.

first world, second world and third world should just be used for cold war.

*fixed

- flushing toilet paper
- drinking tap water
- generally being able to freely trust your countrymen, and safely speak honestly with them

I've been drinking tap water my whole life

>drinking tap water without using an estrogen-filter

>not having your own source of drinking water
you pay the jew to breathe as well?

1st world = not shit to live in
3rd world = shit
2nd world = possibly shit

>USA
>Safe to drink

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/23/health/louisiana-st-joseph-dirty-water/

>Russia
>CIS countries
>Baltics
>Not safe to drink tap water
Wtf? Everybody drink tap water there because it's free and fast to get, lul.
And I've never heard anything about death caused by tap water.

It's not about dying from tap water

It's about it being clean and safe to drink in any place with a tap in thr country- be it a city or some remote village

>safe to drink in any place with a tap in thr country- be it a city or some remote village
>in any place
Do you realize this couldn't happen in Australia, USA and Canada?
Australia is fucking desert with little settlements in the middle of nowhere where you can't provide and filter clean water if you're not a wizard.
USA - Trailer inhabitants, shit cities like Detroit and poor outskirts of little and poor cities with niggers etc.
Canada - Same as Australia but that's a frozen desert.

>there are places in Europe where it is not safe to drink water
>there are countries in the EU where it is not safe to drink water

brexit was NOT a mistake

red pill me on why South Korea is often not considered first world by some. What is stopping it from being considered first world? No meme answers pls

>Slovenia

by who?

They still have problems with poverty, specially on the countryside. Many slums, even in Seoul

>seperate hot and cold taps

Slovenia got me interested, but the map seems to be really wrong

In the first world you can drink mountain water. In Korea, you can.

First world - biggest city is the most dirty and shitty for living place.

Third world - biggest city is the only somewhat developed area in the country while the rest is much shittier.

Which cities?

Why would anyone want to drink hot water?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Core_countries

>USA
>safe

>CANADA
>Safe to drink
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39201090

Oh i see its safer to drink usa flammable water instead of pure baikal crystal clean water

On a scale from very much to incredibly, how butthurt are you?

how is argentina even relevant to trade?
not trying to judge or anything but isn't all that they export grains and meat?

incredibly

>potassium permanganate
>Not safe to drink

>japan
>safe
The regulatory safe level for iodine-131 and caesium-137 in drinking water in Japan are 100 Bq/kg and 200 Bq/kg respectively. The Japanese science ministry said on 20 March that radioactive substances were detected in tap water in Tokyo, as well as Tochigi, Gunma, Chiba and Saitama prefectures. IAEA reported on 24 March that drinking water in Tokyo, Fukushima and Ibaraki had been above regulatory limits between 16 and 21 March. On 26 March, IAEA reported that the values were now within legal limits. On 23 March, Tokyo drinking water exceeded the safe level for infants, prompting the government to distribute bottled water to families with infants. Measured levels were caused by iodine-131 (I-131) and were 103, 137 and 174 Bq/l. On 24 March, iodine-131 was detected in 12 of 47 prefectures, of which the level in Tochigi was the highest at 110 Bq/kg. Caesium-137 was detected in 6 prefectures but always below 10 Bq/kg. On 25 March, tap water was reported to have reduced to 79 Bq/kg and to be safe for infants in Tokyo and Chiba but still exceeded limits in Hitachi and Tokaimura. On 27 April, "radiation in Tokyo's water supply fell to undetectable levels for the first time since 18 March."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walkerton_E._coli_outbreak

>occurred in May 2000 when Escherichia coli O157:H7 (a dangerous strain of pathogenic Escherichia coli bacteria) contaminated the water supply of the small community of Walkerton, Ontario, Canada. As a result, seven people died and thousands were sickened.

1/4 of their exports are manufactured products, and exports 1/6th of what mexico does and 1/3 of what brazil.
Argentina is a great place but not close to being a periphery country in world trade.

Wtf I drink tap water and I am ok, Mexican intrellectshuual here man

In the first world you don't need to worry about having a dry place to sleep if you're not a junky.

>Population: 1,058
>St. Joseph's situation is different: Its water hasn't tested positive for high amounts of lead. Instead, it has tested positive for high levels of iron, which is not considered to be a serious health risk.

A bumfuck little town in the middle of nowhere. no matter how much control you got, it's hard to keep small towns like these from fucking up.

It depends.
I went to Romania, where they advise me not to drink tap water. Not because it is poisonous, but westerners aren't used to the bacteria over there and might get sick. Also people with a weaker immune system might get sick from it. Back here tap water is actually cleaner and a better quality than bottled water.

>it's hard to keep small towns like these from fucking up.
No, it's not. We manage just fine with all our small towns.

Oh that might explain it, yes I went to europe and netherlands too 4 years ago and the water was flavourless and in the city where I live it tastes like a little salty, maybe for the desert or hope not a worse thing

>with all our small towns
Your population, population density, and just size of country makes it way more manageable.

1,000 people in the middle of fucking nowhere louisiana is not the same as in the netherlands.

Also, the problem was because they hadn't replaced old pipes. Your tiny country, makes it way easy to replace pipes more often.

It takes more money, and way more pipes to supply this little town with the water they need.

It's no where near the same situation.

estrogens make you feel better, more calm and chilled i heard. they are good

>Everybody drink tap water ther
nobody drinks it without boiling it first, or filtering at least

Interesting...

Kind of disturbing to see that for Capitalism to succeed, you must have Banana Republics in the world.

>Canada - Same as Australia but that's a frozen desert.
lel what
there are underwater cavities filled with water (aquifers) and spring water pretty much available anywhere here
safe water is available in every city and town ive ever traveled in, and people complain about their water in some areas (brampton, hamilton) but its still safe as fuck
the only places where tap water wouldn't be safe is the absolute most remote native reserves that are so corrupt that they don't even have proper plumbing/electricity in the reserve (even though they have the funds to fix it up)

>They still have problems with poverty
←look at these Korea's Median wealth per
adult and Gini index.
we than finland and
our's income gap is similar to western europe
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2172rank.html

>specially country side

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_South_Korean_regions_by_GDP

There are many places that live better than Seoul.

>Many slums
Sorry, there is not much slum in seoul.
and seoul's slums are not like your Favela
It is a redevelopment area.

meme chart

US is 237 times bigger than you. And when there is a water fuckup, it makes national news.

different by cities, in my small town i can drink tap water easily, somewhere can, somewhere not, in most cities u can drink it safe

u just live in shit place

i live in one of only two places in this country where you can live somehow decent

but you cant drink tap water, then your place is shit

2 out of 3, i think i have a comfy life