To all my Europeoples:

To all my Europeoples:

How is the Refugee thing?
Is it bad, like Ghettos everywhere, or was a minor change?
Is Calais a bad place?
Is crime rampant, or no change?
How do you feel about it?

Please say what country, because I know it's different in different places.

Since I'm gay, I have a negative view on it, but since I'm not there, I can't judge on my own.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in Birmingham, UK. It's already full of Pakis so can't see any difference but I want the foreigners to fuck off.

Calais has gotten a little better since the big sand nigger camp got destroyed. Used to be that they would attack you vehicle with stones and sticks hoping that somthing would break so they could sneak into you car/truck. now there are only hundreds trying to do this rather than thousands

I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark. For me literally nothing has changed. I barely see a difference except blown up newspaper articles about some random shit.

>Is it bad, like Ghettos everywhere, or was a minor change?
Very minor, except media won't shut up about it

>Is crime rampant, or no change?
According to European Commission number of crimes in recent years is steadily decreasing

Literally nothing has changed, just the same old people and edgelords complaining that not everyone looks like they do

youtube.com/user/yiannopoulosm/videos

There are some refugee camps, arround - mostly in less populated areas. They don't bother us, and we don't bother them.
>Is Calais a bad place?
Dunno.
As far as i see it there's no change. There have been some reports of some of them creating several identities to get more benefits. Also some dealing here and there, but overall they're not over representative in crime.
>How do you feel about it?
Well - i can understand that they don't want to die, but i don't like the situation that they'll probably stay here - even after their conflict is over. (>implying that happens in the next 10 years) That's for two reasons: a) They're too culturally different and won't integrate into our society. Our turks didn't do it, they won't either. b) They're mostly pretty useless. (I actually know ONE non-useless syrian...) While there have been attempts to get them jobs and even education they turned out too stupid or lazy. They'll form a new bottom of the barrel - class in our society and there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm in England. No noticeable change.
Calais is ruined.
Very little change.
I'd rather if they weren't here, but as long as they work, (Which they'll have to, benefits are in no way a sustainable way to live.) I don't really care.

Northern Germany, rural surroundings, little city. Most refugees live in ex-military barracks or old appartment blocks. Not to much of them in one place. You see them a lot in busses or with bicycles (we have a service here that give used ones to refugees) in town. I work in a book shop and we have several of them in the store on daily basis and they buy dictionaries and training material, often accompanied by volunteers who help them with that kind of stuff. As most of them are Syrians, we have close to no problems with them (our turks may have but that's their problem) and crime does not increase because Syrians are not retarded niggers.

I'm glad some places are extending a helping hand to those in need. It's unfortunate so many have to suffer for where they were born. Treat people like human beings, not second-class burdens and we can all work together.

similar experience from western germany

Live in the city and cannot say that anything changed for me

Expect for all those "concerned citizens" twatting about how their valuable lifestyle is somehow at risk

Frenchfag repporting

>How is the Refugee thing?
Not what you see on Sup Forums
There are a few more tent camps in Paris that look like the regular homeless camps, but with browner people in it
>Is Calais a bad place?
Yeah, it always was
No change, actually slowly decreasing. A few hundred, even thousand of people will not change anything in a country with 70 million people
>How do you feel about it?
I don't care. Wish medias and politics would shut up about it

Fuck I hear people say that refugees are a bunch of raping barbarians and there is this thread. Are most of them just normal people with a tiny minority being isis and shit? Anyway, I won't take any because of the risk of some of them going apeshit, but then again what if they are really in deep shit and need help?.I don't even know anymore...

I'm from germany and I have noticed no changes at all, except some right-wing supporters and all the media going crazy of course...

wat

Eastern Germany here, live by a city with 15k inhabitants, 20km away one with 540k.
No noticeable change in everyday life for me, nice headlines however.
40 refugees started a fight(i think pakistanis vs persians or some shit) in front of the outdoor swimming pool. Two weeks later refugees attacked people in front of a restaurant in the same town. Needless to say, right-wing dudes threw rocks and sang autistic songs.
also taking the bus to another nearby city basically means being the only German for some reason.
But to be honest since it's pretty rural I'd rather kill most of the Germans here instead of the immigrants. Many local inhabitants are the scum of the earth while quite a few immigrants are actually doing shit to integrate themselves.

Fear is a great motivator. It motivates us to vote, it motivates us to click, it motivates us to buy things. And no fear is so deeply ingrained as that of tribal hatred, the idea of the 'other'.

Of course they are. Their culture is different and some of them don't respect women very much, but they are not evil savages. Of course they are in deep shit man. Their whole country is in fucking ruins and the other idiot muslim countries don't let them in or are in the same condition.

I fear that kebabs are there to replace whites in Europe. Some people even got arrested in swedistan or uk for complaining about immigrants, so I guess Sup Forums may be right about the white genocide thing

nah thats just the loudest people talking. I wouldn't judge what happened there without knowing the facts, or having at least read several articles about it. I think we are now past the point of superimposed political correctness given the rise of more right winged parties throughout europe

still doesn't change the fact that whites will soon be a minority in Europe and that the new majority won't be so kind to them (racism goes both ways you know)

>throughout europe
Not just Europe either

If we treat each other with respect that respect will be reciprocated. Treating people as an invading force when they're trying to escape war will only further engender hostilities.

They need to fix their own problem in their own countries before fleeing like rats in a sinking ship. No sense of national pride there or most places

It would be great if they could. But we should have sympathy for those who cannot stay. People have families to think about, people get scared. Have sympathy for them

I'd argue it is hard to keep up national pride when that nation is using toxic gas against you. also national pride means fuck all. It's hot air.

We only have problems with a few cunts who fled their country because they did serious shit back home and risked getting their dick or head cut off. And then there are foreign gangs who enter the country to beg, scam or steal and scram back to their own country. They like to pose as refugees. Retards may mistake Balkanites as Syrians but it's pretty obvious when you take a closer look.

Swede here and it's a fucking nightmare.
Not the refugees fault tho it's our completely incompetent government who is to blame.

take a look at this faggot
clearly he never left his mommy's house not even to go to the grocery store

its disturbing to see so many posts of liberal idiots promoting acceptance when they arent even related to the problem

this world really is doomed and nothing short of a bloody war can save it

Hate is just going to get everyone killed. We're all scared. For different reasons, but we must overcome.

Donald, this is not Twitter. And the trap thread is the other way.

They are young and dumb. In 10 years, after dealing with all the world's creeds on a daily basis they'll think people should be held accountable for their actions, have pride, and fix their own problems

wtff dude stop it

You're a fucking retard if you genuinely believe that. It's faggots like you who perpetuate this problem. Why don't you stand in front of some member of the religion of peace and see how bombproof your tolerance is you fucking soft cunt.
No matter which side ultimately wins, I pray "people" like you end up with a fate worse than death because you 100% deserve it. You piece of shit.

It aint that bad

Yrs

Faggot

the only way to overcome force is with a stronger force
acceptance will only get your kind eradicated

if you think they seek peace and not destroy all infidels, you really need to open your eyes
this isnt hate bro, its understanding what is happening in the world

I will not back down in the face of hate. And I am not afraid to use violence when it is necessary to protect. There are people out there who are going to use force to get what they want, that is what the refugees are fleeing from. I am asking for sympathy for the downtrodden, not clemency for war criminals.

this

as they always did

Californian here. We also has a refugee crisis with Mexicans. Do I notice a problem? Yes. 70-80 percent of the violent crime in my city is committed by Hispanics. Am I excited that Trump will be aggressively deporting Hispanics? Yes. Yes I am.

It is a matter of separating the criminals from those fleeing crime. Most refugees are victims of the people you want to stop, and treating them like the people they are leaving will only increase the number of aggressors.

Nigger

lol

What was that Mattis quote? "I come in peace, I bring no artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes. If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

they were out of the war in turkey and greece, no need to come all the way to germany and sweden, unless their objectives isnt the same of what you are saying
and that is talking about syrians only
there are tons of "refugees" from north africa and other countries that arent at war

the shit you say just dont correspond with reality

it is a matter of keeping both of them outside of my country
let them separate their criminals, not us
we have our hands more than filled with problems from our own society
let them deal with theirs

I dont care
they shouldnt come at all

I'm from Greece, and in my town at least you don't see any more shitskins than usual, but ever since I moved to Germany I see shitskins everywhere, sometimes it really gets to my nerves.

but copenhagen was full of trash when I was there in like 2008-2010, niqab everywhere. Oh well.

Then why not use that violence in Syria so you can repatriate all these helpless meatsacks?

Cuck

because that means he would need to stop hiding behind a keyboard just spewing bullshit he'll never do

its easier to play the mr know it all from far away telling other people what to do when you dont have to deal with the consequences