I miss the smell of my ex's butthole. Obviously not when its dirty...

I miss the smell of my ex's butthole. Obviously not when its dirty. I want to try and get with her again just to sniff her tight hole again.

Does anyone else really get off to sniffing ass?

>inb4 degenerate

I'm fully aware.

Also
>2017
>not sniffing womens assholes
>ishydiggy

No, but accidental diarrhea is hot af, if it's relatively non-messy.

>2017
>not having a manly aura that makes all girls leave the room as soon as you approach
>not beeing a virgin in order to gain wizardhood

I love ass sniffing. It's my favorite.

dont try to make your poop fetish normal just because smelling ass is.

>Obviously not when its dirty
What's the point if it's not dirty..
I mean not "shit" dirty mind you, but if doesn't have that natural sweaty musk I wouldn't even bother.

I lick my girlfriends sweaty asshole whenever she comes back from the gym. It's my favorite thing to do.

Anyone have any tips to convince my gf to let me eat her ass?

i need her to level with me since i'd only do it fresh out of the shower

sweaty =/= dirty

Sweaty is nice.

But only when there is 0 shit involved. If she's smuggling logs in there its a no-go.

Yeah, I always try to lick/sniff my gf's ass when I go down on her

>shower with her
>ask to clean her
>clean her ass and use a soapy finger inside
>out of shower start giving her oral and just go for the asshole

>I miss the smell of my ex's butthole.
me too

i can't say i've sniffed all that many asses, but I do love to bury my face in my gfs ass. it does smell good although i'm not sure how I'd describe it.
she used to smack my hand away if i'd even touch her butthole, then one night after we've both been drinking i try again and she says it's ok, moanin a bit, think now's the time and go for tongue
paid off big. love it

i keep my exes thong in a ziplock bag for this very reason. surprisingly still smells very strongly of her sweaty asshole.

usa?

>be me
>be 69ing with my gf shes on top
>move to lick her butthole
>proceed to lick it for a while
>firm up tongue and jam it into her butthole as deep as I can
>mfw I feel a shit nugget with the tip of my tongue
>immediately cum harder than I've ever cum before.

yeah

Just do it while youre going down on her. Easy stuff kid, it aint rocket science

NGL my first date with my last gf consisted of her sitting on my face so I could eat her asshole whilst she gave me a footjob and by the end of it I had her cum running down my chin. She said that it was one of the most pleasurable sex experiences she had ever had

I need to eat shit so bad

yeah i've tried but she immediately pulls away and says she doesnt want to. so i need to know how to get her into it. i want that ass licking virginity man

I eat my wife's ass pretty much any chance I get, but they have to be really clean inside and out. I wouldn't bother getting back with your ex to do it though. Lots of girls are totally fine with you doing that. Pretty much all but 2 of the women I've ever been with have been cool with it, and one of the two that wasn't interested still let me do it when she was fresh out of the shower.

how bad is really licking ass? girl i recently started talking to said she wants to try that and anal

Get her drunk,and do it while she's sleeping.
100% guaranteed

It's something you can enjoy either if you/your partner really likes it, or if the smell of clean ass is something that makes your dick diamonds

its not bad at all.

but i guess you have to have a fetish for it.

also shit fetishists plsgo

On the subject, does anyone have those gifs of the girl who loves the smell of her ass? She rubs her hand all in her crack and smells, then mouths it smells so good. I saw them once like a year ago.

More ass eating gifs, please

i fucking love sniffing girls butts. there's something really primal about it.

>natural sweaty musk

oh fucking god yes.

dick = diamonds just thinking about putting my face right up in a girl's spread ass like op. i wish i had a fucking girlfriend right now