Got a free bag of shrooms and but i dont know when i should take them. the pic is not my bag btw

got a free bag of shrooms and but i dont know when i should take them. the pic is not my bag btw

How much did you get?

Lucky, I can't find them anywhere.

6 grams

eat them now youll only trip for like 2 hours

take them when you're waiting for the school bus Monday morning

5 dried grams in silent darkness

I'm not in school

Are you sure you got good shrooms? Post a pic of your bag

I've taken a lot of shrooms in my days.. Having never had them, I'd take 3 grams to start out, then take the rest an hour or two later if you like where you're going. 6 grams is a good amount for a nice trip though. That's what I took last time I tripped but I ate them all at once.

mkay give me a second

When to take them -- when you feel that things are generally going pretty well, and you have no anxiety about the future.

You don't want your anxieties popping up during the peak of a trip to haunt you.

I'd time things so that you are done tripping balls by the time you'd want to go to sleep.

lol
this
6 grams isnt even that high of a dose u prolly wont even feel it dude. u should smoke a ton of weed like 15 minutes after u eat them so itll actually kick in

holy shit. all 6 grams at once, and smoke as much weed as you can, or no balls

good advice

Go camping and take them. Best time ive ever done them has been out in nature with a couple of friends.

These are actually good advice. If it's your first time doing psychedelics I'd just stick to 3 grams and save the other 3 for the next time as it is going to be quite an intense experience for a first time anyway. If experienced then sure - take 3 and then the rest. With lower doses it's much easier to stay in control and shake off any bad thoughts that might lead you to a bad trip.

its quite snowy out i was thinking of going hiking

this

what is this hurts my eyes

its not my first time but ive only done it a couple times and usually only did about 1.5 grams to 3 grams at a time

Doing shrooms or acid in nature is amazing, just make sure it's not a very public and you feel safe there. Wouldn't want to become paranoid at the peak of your trip.

Roll

Cool, then you already know what to expect. Just check if the shrooms have signs of being legit - blue bruising etc. and you're good to go.

is there any good video games to play on shrooms or is that just a bad trip waiting to happen

they show clear signs of the blue bruising

Good, should be safe to eat.
I find it incredibly difficult to concentrate while tripping. I feel like I'd just give up on playing a game while tripping. Watching a movie during the comedown is nice, last time I watched Life of Pi, was a really nice and warm experience.

alright, well then i got some planning to do, i want to make sure i got a good environment to do it in

I find that video games have helped me out of trips that were going wrong. It's well known that finding a sense of purpose during rough times can help. During my worst lsd trip I finished Fury. It turned a terrible experience into an immensely rewarding one and has made Fury one my favorite game ever (the game is amazing on it's own by the way, I came back to it many times sober).

I tried starting The Witcher 3 on mushrooms though and laughed out loud because of how incredibly stupid and inapt I felt, closed it after a short while.

In general if you want video games I'd recommend something that's interesting mechanically or visually, but not too heavy plot-wise, it might be hard to follow. I expect a game like Abzu might be incredible on mushrooms, but I never tried it myself.

Dude, you're fuckin dumb. 1-2 grams are enough for a starter trip, and 5+ are heroic dose

Anyone tried RCs?

RC's? what is that.